Judged By Your Works

clefty

I said
lol You do have a wild imagination. I never said nothing like that, but to deceive people you use gross exaggerations. That is called guile. Again to keep the law of Christ one must make the old testament law bosolete. For a Christian to keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testament he will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Already covered this old man...

Read this as slowly as I type it...

“You who [attampt to] be justified by law: you have fallen from grace”

NEVER DID I SAY WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY OUR ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE LAW

We are justified by HIM and what HE did...we WANT to attempt to keep the LAW because HE DID WHAT HE DID FOR US...

Its like an owner’s manual for a car...you don’t read and do what it instructs TO GET THE CAR
You read and do what it says BECAUSE YOU ALREADY OWN THE CAR...duh

The baby does NOT breath in order to become alive
The baby breathes because it already IS ALIVE

Squeaky does not keep the Sabbath because he wants to be saved
Squeaky does not keep the Sabbath because he DOES NOT WANT to...LOL

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its to put the old testament in its place.

[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

What is?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Already covered this old man...

Read this as slowly as I type it...

“You who [attampt to] be justified by law: you have fallen from grace”

NEVER DID I SAY WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY OUR ATTEMPT TO KEEP THE LAW

We are justified by HIM and what HE did...we WANT to attempt to keep the LAW because HE DID WHAT HE DID FOR US...

Its like an owner’s manual for a car...you don’t read and do what it instructs TO GET THE CAR
You read and do what it says BECAUSE YOU ALREADY OWN THE CAR...duh

The baby does NOT breath in order to become alive
The baby breathes because it already IS ALIVE

Squeaky does not keep the Sabbath because he wants to be saved
Squeaky does not keep the Sabbath because he DOES NOT WANT to...LOL

I said
lol That is called double talk. You keep the law and your upset because I dont. So you are trying to be justified by keeping it. Your wrong.

[Act 15:24-29
[24] Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--
[25] it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
[26] men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[27] We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
[28] For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
[29] that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
The definition of the word covenant is testament. A new testament has made the old testament obsolete.

[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

clefty

I said
lol That is called double talk. You keep the law and your upset because I dont. So you are trying to be justified by keeping it. Your wrong.

[Act 15:24-29
[24] Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--
[25] it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
[26] men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[27] We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
[28] For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
[29] that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.

All 4 of those were already expected of goyim living in Israels gates...remember those that the Sabbath was also given to? OF COURSE YOU DON’T...LOL

Well anyways all 4 of those were given to crowding goyim who went to synagogues to hear Moses preached and read in every city...EVERY SABBATH...

James concluded with expectations that they would continue to do so... would continue to hear Moses both preached and read in EVERY city...EVERY SABBATH...to hear WHAT ELSE THEY WANTED TO DO...BECAUSE ONE WAS RESURRECTED FOR THEM TO BE SAVED

Oh and 3 of those 4 things were continuing levitical OT dietary laws...LOL...

AND NOT TO BE JUSTIFIED but BECAUSE the were made clean IS WHY nothing unclean was to be put inside themselves the new temple...

Remember it is NOT what goes in that makes one unclean but that HE ALLOWS THAT WHICH IS UNCLEAN TO ENTER

So being unclean you eat your swine...probebly strangled and full of blood (rare)...

So clean your act up...was considered pleasing to the Holy SPirit...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All 4 of those were already expected of goyim living in Israels gates...remember those that the Sabbath was also given to? OF COURSE YOU DON’T...LOL

Well anyways all 4 of those were given to crowding goyim who went to synagogues to hear Moses preached and read in every city...EVERY SABBATH...

James concluded with expectations that they would continue to do so... would continue to hear Moses both preached and read in EVERY city...EVERY SABBATH...to hear WHAT ELSE THEY WANTED TO DO...BECAUSE ONE WAS RESURRECTED FOR THEM TO BE SAVED

Oh and 3 of those 4 things were continuing levitical OT dietary laws...LOL...

AND NOT TO BE JUSTIFIED but BECAUSE the were made clean IS WHY nothing unclean was to be put inside themselves the new temple...

Remember it is NOT what goes in that makes one unclean but that HE ALLOWS THAT WHICH IS UNCLEAN TO ENTER

So being unclean you eat your swine...probebly strangled and full of blood (rare)...

So clean your act up...was considered pleasing to the Holy SPirit...

I said
lol No one can keep the old testament law of an eye for an eye. And the new testament turn the other cheek. Together.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All false gospels add works to grace.

I said
JUDGED ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:20-21
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:22
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Cor 15:58
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
James 1:23-25
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Matt 25:32-46
32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36 'I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
38 'When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39 'Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
41 "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 'for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 'I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
44 "Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
1 Cor 3:9-16
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
1 Tim 5:24-25
24 Some men's sins are clearly evident, preceding them to judgment, but those of some men follow later.
25 Likewise, the good works of some are clearly evident, and those that are otherwise cannot be hidden.
Titus 3:14
14 And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful.
Heb 6:1
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
Heb 10:24
24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
James 2:14
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:17
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
James 2:18
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:19-20
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Matt 6:1-8
1 "Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven.
2 "Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.
3 "But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4 "that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.
5 "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.
6 "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
7 "And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
8 "Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.
Matt 25:33-46
33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36 'I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
38 'When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39 'Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
41 "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 'for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 'I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
44 "Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
1 Pet 4:6
6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
Rev 20:12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
Matt 16:27-28
27 "For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
28 "Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."
(NKJ)

xxx We will be judged by our works but our works will not get us there. So how does this work?
Well the word says to prove yourself to God. It also says to examine yourself as to whether you are in the faith. So we try to do the things that Jesus tells us to do. And if we are walking according to the word of faith we see all these commandments that Jesus has give us. Now although we can not do enough because everyone falls short of the glory of God. Depending on how hard we try, determines how much mercy God will show us in our attempt to obey Him. Now our works dont get us there, but our works gets us mercy. And mercy conbined with our works does get us there.

I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

Rev 22:10-12
10 And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.
11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 4:1
1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:3-7
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)
Rev 2-23

Rev 14:13
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
(NKJ)

clefty

All false gospels add works to grace.

The commandments are descriptions as to what life is like “where I AM”

SO that looks like:

1. where I AM there is NO OTHER GOD
2. Where I am there is no images/idols
3. Where I am My name is taken not for naught
4. Where I am the elders are honored...heirarchy respected
5. Where I am there is no murder
6. Where I am there is no stealing
7. Where I am there is no adultery
8. Where I am there is no lying
9. Where I am there is no coveting...seriously why?

Hey what did I miss?

Oh yeah...

!0. Where I am the seventh day Sabbath is kept Holy and Sanctified

Really hope it won’t be TOO MUCH WORK for you...

BTW: His yoke is easy ya know...His burden light...He is more than able to assist your preparing to live with Him HIS WAY...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Salvation is working out being saved?

I said
lololol Think about what you just said. Saved is free. Your saved by grace not working out being saved.

[Eph 2:8 [8] For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,

Your saved so that you can work out your salvation. Through works of obedience to Christ.

[Phl 2:12
[12] Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lololol Think about what you just said. Saved is free. Your saved by grace not working out being saved.

[Eph 2:8 [8] For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,

Your saved so that you can work out your salvation. Through works of obedience to Christ.

[12] Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

If you would read closely you would see that that is what I said

clefty

I said

Works of obedience to Christ...yes not to be like the world...but now the world will hate you...

you praying you don’t have to flee cuz the world hates you now?

Oh I mean flee on the Sabbath...He didn’t say pray you don’t have to flee He knew you would have too...He just instructed prayers be said that you don’t have to flee on the Sabbath...or in winter...yes winter...He knew winters would be as normal as seventh day Sabbaths

Really glad you FINALLY seeing we have to be obedient to Him His Way...

Might not be your will right now but with practice comes understanding...

Even Yahushua didn’t do what He wanted “but Thy Will be done”

WWJD? Do that obediently...just as...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Works of obedience to Christ...yes not to be like the world...but now the world will hate you...

you praying you don’t have to flee cuz the world hates you now?

Oh I mean flee on the Sabbath...He didn’t say pray you don’t have to flee He knew you would have too...He just instructed prayers be said that you don’t have to flee on the Sabbath...or in winter...yes winter...He knew winters would be as normal as seventh day Sabbaths

Really glad you FINALLY seeing we have to be obedient to Him His Way...

Might not be your will right now but with practice comes understanding...

Even Yahushua didn’t do what He wanted “but Thy Will be done”

WWJD? Do that obediently...just as...

I said
lolol Well if you dont have the Holy Spirit and you dont have the Word of God abiding in you. I guess that leaves you with sarcasm. That is a sad witness for Christ.

clefty

I said
lolol Well if you dont have the Holy Spirit and you dont have the Word of God abiding in you. I guess that leaves you with sarcasm. That is a sad witness for Christ.

Just for the record...I wasn’t being sarcastic...

Was sincerely glad you realized we have to obey with works His works works He gave us...

His yoke is easy His burden is light...comes with rest a SABBATISMOS Heb 4:9

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just for the record...I wasn’t being sarcastic...

Was sincerely glad you realized we have to obey with works His works works He gave us...

His yoke is easy His burden is light...comes with rest a SABBATISMOS Heb 4:9

I said
Jesus was very plain in His commandments.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13