User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Judgment without the end - continues:

  1. #1
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779

    Judgment without the end - continues:

    Paul – 061710
    Last edited by Letsargue; April 13th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  2. #2
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Well now! – “The Judgment without the End” that I’ve told you-all about, -- starting on May 11, 2007; - what do you think about it now? – Is your country really too far gone to ever be brought back to anything like normal? – What about your nation’s “Constitution”? – Your Marxist government leaders, - just wiped their --- noses on it, and there’s still NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT without the right of PRAYER! – And you-all blaspheme or speak evil of the Constitution of the Lord’s Government. You say you don’t, but I show you all the time where you do, and you still call me names. – You can’t hide from GOD; what makes you think you can? Could any of your brothers have called the fall of your country so accurately? - Because I said it was coming, - I’M WRONG? – That’s scary!

    I know what all of you think of me, but I still told you-all, over three years ago, that you were going to lose you Government right out from under your NOSES. – And you-all still say I’m a Fruitcake and a FOOL, or Kook; or worse. - It never matters that I’m RIGHT. – You cannot correct me by using the Scriptures, that Christ commanded you to do, “IF” you were Christians.

    Isaiah 57:15-17 KJV - “I dwell in the high and holy place, WITH HIM ALSO THAT IS OF A CONTRITE AND HUMBLE SPIRIT, to revive the spirit OF THE HUMBLE, and to revive the heart OF THE CONTRITE ONES. 16- For I WILL NOT CONTEND FOR EVER, neither will I be always wroth: for THE SPIRIT SHOULD FAIL BEFORE ME, AND THE SOULS WHICH I HAVE MADE. 17- For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, AND SMOTE HIM: I hid me, and was wroth, AND HE WENT ON FROWARDLY IN THE WAY OF HIS HEART”. --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV ------ Is that Jesus, or maybe it’s you, with all your denying of the Son of Man. - If He has already come, you have already denied Him with NO PROOF except your anger and jealousy.
    I’ll bet it can be said that God is referring to you and me. - Read it again! -- “I dwell in “the high and holy place”, (with him)”. – Who is the “HIM” referring to; - Satan? The Devil? - God’s Son Jesus? - Could it possibly be Jesus? -- Or maybe - the “SON of MAN”? - What about the SON OF MAN? – Luke 18:8 KJV – “I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. NEVERTHELESS WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMETH, SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH”?

    Paul – 061710



    Acts 23:5 KJV – “Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people”.

    2 Peter 2:10 KJV – “Them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities”.

    Rush is having a F-I-T about how the Government is being taken away from the citizens. AAHHHH! – Jesus said, -- “If you love me KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS”! – Do you see any of that love being demonstrated by the spokesmen of some of you people and you people? –

    “Thou shout not speak evil of the ruler of thy people? - Do Christians go around openly slamming the Government Leaders? – What about slamming the Lord’s Ambassadors? – Are they not the dignitaries of the Lord? ---- Do they not blaspheme whom ever they hate? – NO! - Not IF THEY LOVE the Lord! - The only people who are “accidentally” obeying the Lord out there now, are the Atheistic, Marxist, Liberals, and Evolutionary antichrists. ---- For three transgressions and for four more, ye have committed abomination against GOD.

    I suppose some of you truly feel helpless against what Christ is bringing upon your country. --- Cheer up! – I told you that there was nothing any of you could about it! – There has to be a Christian first, somewhere who can pray for the Country. - There isn’t any, so hang on, it’s going to get real, real mean. – You’ve seen how a balloon pops when YOU put too much air in it; RIGHT? – This thing isn’t about AIR, but the blood of Jesus Christ.

    You say to yourselves, “~~You’re not angry and jealous~~”. – However, CHRIST IS VERY ANGRY because of your hatred and jealousy, and false prophesies, and false doctrines.
    Ephesians 5:6 KJV - & - Romans 1:18 KJV –

    Paul – 062510
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    You listen to Rush?

  4. #4
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by some other dude View Post
    You listen to Rush?


    DO -- I -- L-I-S-T-E-N -- TO RUSH? -- I hear him speak the same kind of blasphemy against his chosen leaders as any lost person blasphemes against the Truth.

    WHY? - What does that have to do with anything?

    Paul -- 062710
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    DO -- I -- L-I-S-T-E-N -- TO RUSH? -- I hear him speak the same kind of blasphemy against his chosen leaders as any lost person blasphemes against the Truth.

    WHY? - What does that have to do with anything?

    Paul -- 062710
    If you listen to Rush, there's a good chance you're a Fruitcake and a FOOL, or Kook.

  6. #6
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by some other dude View Post
    If you listen to Rush, there's a good chance you're a Fruitcake and a FOOL, or Kook.


    AHH, and you're a christian.

    Paul -- 062810
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsargue For Your Post:

    theophilus (October 18th, 2016)

  8. #7
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Well now! – “The Judgment without the End” that I’ve told you-all about, -- starting on May 11, 2007; - what do you think about it now? – Is your country really too far gone to ever be brought back to anything like normal? – What about your nation’s “Constitution”? – Your Marxist government leaders, - just wiped their --- noses on it, and there’s still NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT without the right of PRAYER! – And you-all blaspheme or speak evil of the Constitution of the Lord’s Government. You say you don’t, but I show you all the time where you do, and you still call me names. – You can’t hide from GOD; what makes you think you can? Could any of your brothers have called the fall of your country so accurately? - Because I said it was coming, - I’M WRONG? – That’s scary!

    I know what all of you think of me, but I still told you-all, over three years ago, that you were going to lose you Government right out from under your NOSES. – And you-all still say I’m a Fruitcake and a FOOL, or Kook; or worse. - It never matters that I’m RIGHT. – You cannot correct me by using the Scriptures, that Christ commanded you to do, “IF” you were Christians.

    Isaiah 57:15-17 KJV - “I dwell in the high and holy place, WITH HIM ALSO THAT IS OF A CONTRITE AND HUMBLE SPIRIT, to revive the spirit OF THE HUMBLE, and to revive the heart OF THE CONTRITE ONES. 16- For I WILL NOT CONTEND FOR EVER, neither will I be always wroth: for THE SPIRIT SHOULD FAIL BEFORE ME, AND THE SOULS WHICH I HAVE MADE. 17- For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, AND SMOTE HIM: I hid me, and was wroth, AND HE WENT ON FROWARDLY IN THE WAY OF HIS HEART”. --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV ------ Is that Jesus, or maybe it’s you, with all your denying of the Son of Man. - If He has already come, you have already denied Him with NO PROOF except your anger and jealousy.
    I’ll bet it can be said that God is referring to you and me. - Read it again! -- “I dwell in “the high and holy place”, (with him)”. – Who is the “HIM” referring to; - Satan? The Devil? - God’s Son Jesus? - Could it possibly be Jesus? -- Or maybe - the “SON of MAN”? - What about the SON OF MAN? – Luke 18:8 KJV – “I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. NEVERTHELESS WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMETH, SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH”?

    Paul – 061710



    What do you people / you “christian” people think about your chances of ever getting back your government that YOU VOTED OUT? - Yes! – YES YOU VOTED OUT! – Do you people really think you’re going to get your government back with YOUR VOTE AGAIN, in November? -- Let’s see! ---- Insanity is doing the same thing the same way, and expecting a different outcome, -- I think that’s what you all say! – You all saying it, and then doing it, is the height of folly; deserving what you receive from your foolish nonsense. ---- I’m referring to the lack of the simple honest-hearted “PRAYER” of a Christian.

    Do you really think Rush, Hannity, Neal, Mark, Sarah, Laura, and Coulter, with all their talking you into voting is going to defeat the “POWERS THAT BE”? – Let’s see! – Christ said, ----- Ephesians 6:12 KJV ------- OOOHHhhhh! – Powerful principles that are the “POWERS THAT BE”. – You have zero chance of defeating the present “POWERS THAT BE” with your “powers that AIN’T”, which is your vote. - Are your votes going to vote in the good guys this time? –You can’t be serious! – How do you KNOW NOW that you’re not going to vote for a house full of MOLES? – Many of your great heroes have already turned against you, and they are keeping the Powers that be, - in power that is, and will be. --- THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT; - NOTHING! - All of you collectivity are about like Hannity. If there ever was an idiot on the side of decency, it’s Hannity. He does your side more harm than good by a mile. Even the dumbest Liberal buries him in the simplist argument. He has no sense of liberty at all. And Rush? Come on! – All the rest of your mouth pieces don’t even count. – You have NO POWER against the POWER THAT IS.

    The Devil is against his own house. - That’s what you all have there, and your house can’t stand. - Your house is going to FALL, JUST LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING; ON --- May 11th, 2007. Over three years ago, READ IT!

    Do you all really think that the absence of prayer is going to win over the “POWERFUL” PRINCIPLES THAT ARE?

    I’ll say it again, -- It takes a Christian to pray. - Just one Christian, one prayer, that’s all it would take; but NO! – You all MUST VOTE against Christ and try to vote for the fools that you think you’re going to put into office, and they’ll turn against you BIG TIME.

    And don’t put your gold in a basket, that will be illegal. – They’ve got you every way you turn. ---- Matthew 12:29 KJV -- & -- Luke 11:21-22 KJV –

    Paul – 072410
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  9. #8
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    What do you people / you “christian” people think about your chances of ever getting back your government that YOU VOTED OUT? - Yes! – YES YOU VOTED OUT! – Do you people really think you’re going to get your government back with YOUR VOTE AGAIN, in November? -- Let’s see! ---- Insanity is doing the same thing the same way, and expecting a different outcome, -- I think that’s what you all say! – You all saying it, and then doing it, is the height of folly; deserving what you receive from your foolish nonsense. ---- I’m referring to the lack of the simple honest-hearted “PRAYER” of a Christian.

    Do you really think Rush, Hannity, Neal, Mark, Sarah, Laura, and Coulter, with all their talking you into voting is going to defeat the “POWERS THAT BE”? – Let’s see! – Christ said, ----- Ephesians 6:12 KJV ------- OOOHHhhhh! – Powerful principles that are the “POWERS THAT BE”. – You have zero chance of defeating the present “POWERS THAT BE” with your “powers that AIN’T”, which is your vote. - Are your votes going to vote in the good guys this time? –You can’t be serious! – How do you KNOW NOW that you’re not going to vote for a house full of MOLES? – Many of your great heroes have already turned against you, and they are keeping the Powers that be, - in power that is, and will be. --- THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT; - NOTHING! - All of you collectivity are about like Hannity. If there ever was an idiot on the side of decency, it’s Hannity. He does your side more harm than good by a mile. Even the dumbest Liberal buries him in the simplist argument. He has no sense of liberty at all. And Rush? Come on! – All the rest of your mouth pieces don’t even count. – You have NO POWER against the POWER THAT IS.

    The Devil is against his own house. - That’s what you all have there, and your house can’t stand. - Your house is going to FALL, JUST LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING; ON --- May 11th, 2007. Over three years ago, READ IT!

    Do you all really think that the absence of prayer is going to win over the “POWERFUL” PRINCIPLES THAT ARE?

    I’ll say it again, -- It takes a Christian to pray. - Just one Christian, one prayer, that’s all it would take; but NO! – You all MUST VOTE against Christ and try to vote for the fools that you think you’re going to put into office, and they’ll turn against you BIG TIME.

    And don’t put your gold in a basket, that will be illegal. – They’ve got you every way you turn. ---- Matthew 12:29 KJV -- & -- Luke 11:21-22 KJV –

    Paul – 072410



    WELL! – It looks like your government is just about to take a deep nose-dive into the great Liberal and Marxist Abyss. – And that takes it world wide, and you can NEVER come out from it. – If you fools can’t stop it, how do you suppose you’re ever going to rise back out of it? – You fools are in luck though; - you’re getting exactly what you fools deserve and asked for, and VOTED FOR. - OH! – By the way, - I’ll gladly take my part of your earthly damnation, just to watch you fools squirm. - My time here is almost over anyhow.

    All it takes is just one Christian to pray just one prayer, and all this will stop and return to some level of normal. --- BUT NO! --- You fools only want to act like the fools that crucified the Lord. OOOHHHHH! – That’s who most of you are! – I saw you there.

    There has never been a more deserving mob of hypocrites that get what they deserve.

    You know? ------ If a stranger was to just pass-by TOL, - they might get the idea that this must be the cream of the crop. A real nice bunch of loving Christians.- HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

    I’m going to enjoy watching all the helpless and helplessness that is going to comes over you fools. -- SO come on, - and slam me some more. --- Blaspheme all you fools want, I’m at the very end with you.

    I asked God for this judgment, and I will never ask God to hold his hand. YOU HAVE TO DO THAT GOD”S WAY! -- And you fools don’t know the way of God!

    WE’RE COMMANDED TO HATE EVIL! – I do.

    Paul – 072810
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  10. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    You're funny.

  11. #10
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    WELL! – It looks like your government is just about to take a deep nose-dive into the great Liberal and Marxist Abyss. – And that takes it world wide, and you can NEVER come out from it. – If you fools can’t stop it, how do you suppose you’re ever going to rise back out of it? – You fools are in luck though; - you’re getting exactly what you fools deserve and asked for, and VOTED FOR. - OH! – By the way, - I’ll gladly take my part of your earthly damnation, just to watch you fools squirm. - My time here is almost over anyhow.

    All it takes is just one Christian to pray just one prayer, and all this will stop and return to some level of normal. --- BUT NO! --- You fools only want to act like the fools that crucified the Lord. OOOHHHHH! – That’s who most of you are! – I saw you there.

    There has never been a more deserving mob of hypocrites that get what they deserve.

    You know? ------ If a stranger was to just pass-by TOL, - they might get the idea that this must be the cream of the crop. A real nice bunch of loving Christians.- HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

    I’m going to enjoy watching all the helpless and helplessness that is going to comes over you fools. -- SO come on, - and slam me some more. --- Blaspheme all you fools want, I’m at the very end with you.

    I asked God for this judgment, and I will never ask God to hold his hand. YOU HAVE TO DO THAT GOD”S WAY! -- And you fools don’t know the way of God!

    WE’RE COMMANDED TO HATE EVIL! – I do.

    Paul – 072810


    There is nothing funny about any of this. -- It's only FUNNY to the MOST RADICAL, and most evil FOOLS ON EARTH.

    Paul -- 072910
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  12. #11
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Today, ( 091812 )-- how many of you are laughing? -- You may be laughing at me and what I'm saying about your Judgment, but you're not laughing about what your Government is doing, that I said would happen.

    Paul -- 091812
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  13. #12
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Do any of you Geniuses think you really have any good “Conservatives”, OR ( Anti-communists ) on your side??????? - LOL LOL!!! – And just what is your side, if not the dark SIDE??? – You all can’t win, no matter what you do or say. - You’re just “Born-again LOSERS”!!! – Losers, - re-voted; - Voted for the “righteousness” of Your OWN “?gods”. - ( AND YOU GOT IT )!!!!! -- Each of you has a Different God!!! There’s not two of you with the same god in your world. - Your “?gods” has blessed you all with the “?blessings” you ( Prayed ) to them for. --- OOOHHH What a Day of God IT ALWAYS IS!!!! --- There is no greater wisdom of any false “?god”, than rejection the “Hand” of God, that attempts to pull you out of the Fires of Hell!!!!!!!! – Read it!!!!

    Paul – 060713
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  14. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0

  15. #14
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Do any of you Geniuses think you really have any good “Conservatives”, OR ( Anti-communists ) on your side??????? - LOL LOL!!! – And just what is your side, if not the dark SIDE??? – You all can’t win, no matter what you do or say. - You’re just “Born-again LOSERS”!!! – Losers, - re-voted; - Voted for the “righteousness” of Your OWN “?gods”. - ( AND YOU GOT IT )!!!!! -- Each of you has a Different God!!! There’s not two of you with the same god in your world. - Your “?gods” has blessed you all with the “?blessings” you ( Prayed ) to them for. --- OOOHHH What a Day of God IT ALWAYS IS!!!! --- There is no greater wisdom of any false “?god”, than rejection the “Hand” of God, that attempts to pull you out of the Fires of Hell!!!!!!!! – Read it!!!!

    Paul – 060713

    Why do any of you continue to fret about your Government taking over your lives?? – ( All the Laws are already in PLACE to do just that )!! – How and why?? – ( Read the Book ), - If there were ANY True Christians at all, God could never let that happen. - But, “There IS None, no not ONE”!!! – That’s what God said!!!!

    Who is on God’s side?? -- Obama??, Your Republicans Leaders??, Your church leaders??, -- God said, “There (( Is Not One ))”. -- That settles it as far as God is concerned, and His concern is Not the Stupid Fools who reject Him!!!

    Paul – 082913
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  16. #15
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43779
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    Why do any of you continue to fret about your Government taking over your lives?? – ( All the Laws are already in PLACE to do just that )!! – How and why?? – ( Read the Book ), - If there were ANY True Christians at all, God could never let that happen. - But, “There IS None, no not ONE”!!! – That’s what God said!!!!

    Who is on God’s side?? -- Obama??, Your Republicans Leaders??, Your church leaders??, -- God said, “There (( Is Not One ))”. -- That settles it as far as God is concerned, and His concern is Not the Stupid Fools who reject Him!!!

    Paul – 082913

    (( AND )) you All Are still loosing your country, Just like I said you were going to!!!
    All it takes is for (( ONE )) / (( “ONE” )) Christian to ((( Pray for it to go the other way )))!! – ((( But there’s not one!! ))) – ( PRAY!! ) your way, and I continue to Desire my and God’s “WAY”!!

    Still, - is the Weather to much for you to pray for??? – I like it!! – it’s costing your States and your ~government (( MUCH!!!, Very Much )) because of it, - and they’re ready to ( Bankrupt ) anyhow. HHAAAAHHHHH!!!! – SOO Pray to your ~god, and I’ll Just sit and ( Desire ) and Watch you and your foolish geniuses FALL!!!!!

    Paul – 012214
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us