Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
I NEVER blamed God...........

Oh good...so you finally agree that He didn't predestine it!! :up:

drbrumley

Agape4Robin said:
Obviously God allowed it. But the fault is with the men who acted on their hateful lust for vengence against "infidels". Yet God remains in control. He is still on the throne. One day we will understand His purpose.

God is in control, but yet He allowed the murder of 3000 plus people?

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
Agape4Robin said:
:hammer: who is to blame then?

And remember you already agreed with . . .
Freewill is simply something humans make up to make themselves feel like they are in control. But, in all reality, it doesn't exist. You have no control over your life whatsoever.

Agape4Robin

drbrumley said:
God is in control, but yet He allowed the murder of 3000 plus people?
People die every day......the statistics show that 10 out of 10 people will die, how they die is a minor detail. For the believer, it's a one way ticket home.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Agape4Robin said:
So... you don't blame God but yet you thank Him for the event shaping your life?
Agape4Robin said:
And another thing.........all events in my life have shaped me so that I may be who I am today. To God be the glory!
Why would you give God glory for something you credit to someone else?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
People die every day......the statistics show that 10 out of 10 people will die, how they die is a minor detail. For the believer, it's a one way ticket home.

You're sick, Robin!!

Agape4Robin

Knight said:
So... you don't blame God but yet you thank Him for the event shaping your life?Why would you give God glory for something you credit to someone else?
"Though He slay me, I will trust Him."

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There goes Z Man again, denouncing free will while acting exactly as though it exists.
Z Man said:
Freewill is simply something humans make up to make themselves feel like they are in control. But, in all reality, it doesn't exist. You have no control over your life whatsoever.
If humans have no free will, how did they "make up" the concept? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that God made it appear that humans invented the concept of free will? Or better yet that God made it so Z Man would think that the concept of free will seemed to be invented by men?

:dizzy:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Agape4Robin said:
So 911 was ordinary eh?

Robin, I really feel sorry for you. You are embarrassing yourself.

Because of your theology you can't string together a single paragraph or a couple of posts that resemble anything rational.

drbrumley

Agape4Robin said:

I agree, but you go one step further and in a nutshell say God predetermed how they would die. At the hands of a child molester or serial killer.Or just natural causes.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Turbo said:
There goes Z Man again, denouncing free will while acting exactly as though it exists.

If humans have no free will, how did they "make up" the concept? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that God made it appear that humans invented the concept of free will? Or better yet that God made it so Z Man would think that the concept of free will seemed to be invented by men?

:dizzy:
:up: which has been my point all along to Z Man.

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
Agape4Robin said:
In essense you are saying murder is good because it's just another way of dying sending the believer "home", correct?

Agape4Robin

Knight said:
So 911 was ordinary eh?

Robin, I really feel sorry for you. You are embarrassing yourself.

Because of your theology you can't string together a single paragraph or a couple of posts that resemble anything rational.
No, not ordinary. It was a brutal attack by religious zealots. It has unfortunately shaken the faith of the people that their government could protect them. But for a moment, people returned to church in search for comfort from the One they had forgotten.....God.

Agape4Robin

drbrumley said:
I agree, but you go one step further and in a nutshell say God predetermed how they would die. At the hands of a child molester or serial killer.Or just natural causes.
I believe God knows the moment of our birth and our death....what's the big deal?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Agape4Robin said:
No, not ordinary. It was a brutal attack by religious zealots. It has unfortunately shaken the faith of the people that their government could protect them. But for a moment, people returned to church in search for comfort from the One they had forgotten.....God.
So on balance, was 911 was a good thing or a bad thing?

Agape4Robin

DEVO said:
In essense you are saying murder is good because it's just another way of dying sending the believer "home", correct?
Murder is never "good". Death is not good, that's why Christ came.