Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6days

As I had said before and you now state that Jesus and the Father are the same person, so that makes you oneness, which denies God Son--
In Scripture, we see that Jesus accepts worship and forgives sin as only God can do. He is called "God","Lord of Lords" and "Everlasting Father". We also see in Scripture that Jesus has every attribute of God the Father. From Scripture we also know that Jesus is our Creator. From Scripture, we also know that the Lord God is one.

Right Divider

Body part
In Scripture, we see that Jesus accepts worship and forgives sin as only God can do. He is called "God","Lord of Lords" and "Everlasting Father". We also see in Scripture that Jesus has every attribute of God the Father. From Scripture we also know that Jesus is our Creator. From Scripture, we also know that the Lord God is one.
It that it? :french:

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was only showing it is Him. He is not saying He is flesh and born. He was flesh and bone.

You don't even know your own argument, frump.
God made Him flesh and blood. Now His mission accomplished, He went back to His old self, spirit, like God is spirit.

There are many spirit beings, and the Father is the chief Spirit.

No, he is flesh and bone now, and you were given chapter, verse, showing that.

You lied, and continued to lie. Why?

john w

Hall of Fame

1.There is never a statement, in the Old Testament, that asserts that God the Father is God.

There actually is one statement, but you probably won't like it, because ...

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
(6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

No, that is referencing the Lord Jesus Christ, not God the Father.Discussed previously.

Rosenritter

As I had said before and you now state that Jesus and the Father are the same person, so that makes you oneness, which denies God Son--

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him;

and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

I'm not familiar with the term "God Son" (did you mean Son of God?) and if you are concerned about precision labeling then I must insist that you properly define "person" when you say "that Jesus and the Father are the same person." I know what I mean by the term, but different people use that word in all sorts of different ways, especially within this subject.

beloved57

Jn 1:1,14

[FONT=&quot]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

[/FONT]
14[FONT=&quot]And the Word[which was God] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.[/FONT]

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not familiar with the term "God Son" (did you mean Son of God?) and if you are concerned about precision labeling then I must insist that you properly define "person" when you say "that Jesus and the Father are the same person." I know what I mean by the term, but different people use that word in all sorts of different ways, especially within this subject.
As with most anti-trinitarians, LA uses a straw-man to beat up instead of the actual Bible doctrine.

Dartman

What part is not clear about "the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend" ... ? This wasn't written back in the day when people spoke by radio, telephone, Skype, or Twitter, and that certainly doesn't sound like it meant by transcribed scroll sent by messengers.

Deuteronomy 34:9-10 KJV
(9) And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
(10) And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

It's repeated there again for emphasis.
This doesn't state that Moses actually SAW God's face. It merely means God was in the same location as Moses. BLIND people can speak "face to face"!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Meshak isn't too fond of answering. Whenever I try to veer into the friendly exploratory question and answer mode she usually shuts me out .

Are you a man or a woman? If you are a man I can talk with you if you want to. How about on my thread Conversations with Jacob?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a fake Christian.

there.
As opposed to a "real" Christian, like yourself, frump? Did your parents have any kids, that lived?

So there, admitted child of the devil.

Get saved, and quit grinding those big ole wolf molars, at forever justified members of the boc, such as myself. You are too noisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.