What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

TheSearcher said:
Fine, every single homosexual person I've ever met, become friends with, and have gotten to know, personaly, they've never been molested, not once, quite a few of them came from christian homes.

The people I've met who have been molested have all been young girls, molested by their fathers, or people close to them, and all of them have been christians too.

Now a challenge to you, prove me wrong. :)

No, you prove I'm lying about all the ones I've met, befriended and talked to.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:
No, you prove I'm lying about all the ones I've met, befriended and talked to.

I never said that you were lying about the ones you've met. Although, it is possible that you are, and it is possible that, hey I might be wrong. But thats off topic. And besides there is no way that I can prove your lying, short of finding you and straping you to a pollygraph machine and testing you, dont know about you, but I'm not that commited to this arguement.

Rimi

TheSearcher wrote:

I never said that you were lying about the ones you've met. Although, it is possible that you are, and it is possible that, hey I might be wrong.

Although? You might be wrong? You didn't have to say it, you clearly believe this.

But thats off topic.

Not too far off as we're talking about homos.

And besides there is no way that I can prove your lying, short of finding you and straping you to a pollygraph machine and testing you, dont know about you,

OH, I SEE . . . there's no way you can prove it yet you challenged me to the SAME THING! Uh, oooo kay, I'm getting this now.

but I'm not that commited to this arguement.

You should be committed.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Poly you can stop your nice little red bar comments at any time now.

Liars deserve bigtime bad rep.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Well I think bad leaders need big time bad rep. As soon as I can I'll give you some.

You are the most unprofessional moderator I've seen here. At least the others said their peace then laid off.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Well I think bad leaders need big time bad rep. As soon as I can I'll give you some.

You are the most unprofessional moderator I've seen here.
If I didn't know any better I'd think you felt that what you had to say to me really mattered. :loser:

At least the others said their peace then laid off.

Just how long do you plan on holding this childish grudge? :baby:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
"Shut up you whiny wimp."

Oh yeah, that's real professional for our moderator to say.

How long do you plan to judge?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Chileice said:
...my brothers in Christ...

I used to think so until I read where you refer to God as s/he.

"In a sense, yes. But as Berean said, God transends and is the creator of gender. Yet, he/she had to creat us as male and female to fully reflect his/her image." Post 73

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
I think it's more like they got sick of wasting time and wrote you off.
LOL.

Kramer: "It's a write off to them!"
Jerry: "A write off?"
Kramer: "These big companies, they write everything off."
Jerry: "You don't even know what a write off is."
Kramer: "Do you?"
Jerry: "No."
Kramer: "But they do, and they're the ones writing it off."

One of my favorite bits from Seinfeld.

Well Ninny, Poly, I'm sick of trying with you guys. Consider yourselves written off. I'm going to have some more meaty discussions with people who are more enjoyable. I'm moving on, but I am sure one of you will call me a liar, hypocrite, quitter, whatever.
Blah, blah, blah. I've heard nothing biblical from either of you through all of this. The Word says test what you hear against Scripture. Nothing to test from you guys.

TTFN

julie21

:doh:! It is still on! Haven't you lot got rid of him yet or is he still being a pain in the proverbial and sticking around to see what else you guys can think up to castigate him further?

Rimi

Hey there! First let me say I'm glad to see you.

Well, I assume you're talking about beanie. I don't know why he's allowed either. I've only seen rare instances of him being honest, well only one actually and it was to admitted that he'd misunderstood what someone said. OK, that was nice of him. But other than, he asks questions like we're supposed to believe he really, truly doesn't know the answer!!! Please somebody help him! I wish he'd just go . . . then I'll see him write something really stupid and TOLers whoop up on him, and he then has some humorous value.

Here's something I don't understand: I don't know why they come here, homos, atheists, etc. Well, actually I do. I was doing some research on evolution/creationism and found several sites for atheists and homos. All these guys did was talk about what they were gonna do at some Christian site. They spent their time spewing offenses at Jesus Christ. Nothing deeper than that. Without us, they have nothing to discuss. Without Jesus they have nothing at all. Again, this goes for some homos sites, but I am speaking primarily the atheists. All the times I went there for about, oh a year, I never once stepped into their "discussions" because, hey, if I didn't like it I could leave. I didn't try to convince them or engage them because it was pointless. So, why do they come here? They have other places to go. But, no, you'll find them at every Christians discussion site. Sounds rather strange to me, unless they're willing to admit they're that boring.

julie21

Rimi...you misunderstood the point of my post I think, my friend.
I am sick of these stupid polls about what do we think of BeanieBoy....they are inane nonsense, because most people know what everyone else thinks of him by now, and are just disgusting in keeping it all going.
Okay. Homosexuality is condemned by God and is an abomination and those who practice homosexual behaviour will ,as far as I can tell from the Bible, end up in hell as opposed to all the 'Christlike' Christians.
For Pete's sake...where is the joy in all of this castigating of someone who has been on this board for quite a while now and does not seem to be in the mood to leave or accept God in the way that Christians do. He will be judged by God alone in the end...but not before everyone who has it in their minds to make the most of this situation by making it into a great game of being the least Christlike as possible at times.
Personally, I find this type of thread disgusting...wipe the dust from your sandals and move on...but then again, there is far more enjoyment in doing this to another person who is not as you want them to be, or God wants them to be, isn't there? Difference is, that God would still love BeanieBoy, wanting him to repent and turn to Him, but not hound him like this in a forum situation where all are welcome, but you better beware of the hounds who will not give up...instead of just closing it to the type of people that they do not want here.

Re the point made by
Crow :...and other Christians are our teachers in correctly interpreting the scriptures and judging rightly, not you.
I would not say that Beanie Boy is correct everytime in interpreting scripture, or judging rightly, but wasn't it missed by those who were in the past, the teachers of scripture, that Jesus would come as He did, as a man...albeit for their own purpose?... and Christians differ so much in interpretation of some biblical matters [ though homosexuality as an abomination is correct].
BeanieBoy was a professed follower when younger, though some doubt it, so may well know scripture well enough to do what he does. I don't personally have Divine insight to whether he is truthful, and I cannot see into his heart, but there is One who both can and will when the time is right. I am willing to let God do that then, rather than me do it here on TOL.
I've had my spew, so there it is. Go for it. I cannot see that anyone is going to get anything good out of this type of stuff...Christlike good, anyways.

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
Personally, I find this type of thread disgusting...wipe the dust from your sandals and move on...

I wonder why those who have a problem with beanieboy being ridiculed keep going on about it? Why can't they just wipe the dust from their sandals and move on?

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:
TheSearcher wrote:

Although? You might be wrong? You didn't have to say it, you clearly believe this.

Not too far off as we're talking about homos.

OH, I SEE . . . there's no way you can prove it yet you challenged me to the SAME THING! Uh, oooo kay, I'm getting this now.

You should be committed.

As to the first point: I do believe there is a God out there, and I do believe that he is infinite, that being said, it is possible, with an infinite God, that you are wrong, and I am wrong, its the bigger person who can admit that they may be wrong in an argument. I can be wrong, I have been before, and believe it or not, you can be wrong too. But once again, I dygress.

As to the second point: I was being fasictious, check the spelling there, I knew from the get go there was to way you or I could prove eachother wrong on the subject because there will always be exeptions to the rule.

As to the third point: Last time I saw a shrink was three years ago, by the request of several people I used to go to church with and a few of my coworkers, funny enough, it was shortly there after I gave up the faith, so, sorry, been there, done that. :)

julie21

Poly said:
I wonder why those who have a problem with beanieboy being ridiculed keep going on about it? Why can't they just wipe the dust from their sandals and move on?
ROFL :darwinism:
That was good! Can't see Christ handing out green rep points for you over this attitude, but plenty of reds in the picture for you.

beanieboy

Poly said:

Poly, you are quick to quote:

Better is open rebuke
Than love that is concealed.

Yet when the rebuke is directed at you, you deflect, you accuse others, you do not answer, even when your fellow christians rebuke you in an effort to edify.

It is hypocracy to quote such a verse, but be against open rebuke when it comes from a fellow christian and is aimed at you.

I will agree. There is nothing to change your mind. She has spoken, you will either listen or not, despite it being supported by scripture, and we should all move on.

Namaste.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:

beanieboy said:
Yet when the rebuke is directed at you, you deflect, you accuse others, you do not answer, even when your fellow christians rebuke you in an effort to edify.

It is hypocracy to quote such a verse, but be against open rebuke when it comes from a fellow christian and is aimed at you.

See? Every time we point out the sin of certain people, they just point the finger somewhere else.

I'm not supporting Beanieboy or his sin. I just think it's unbiblical for a supposedly mature Christian to start a thread like this. They are the ones who should have wiped the sand from their feet and walked on to the next town.

As Jesus said "Let them alone, they are blind guides to the blind."

Status
Not open for further replies.