Darwin leads to Hell

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Stratnerd

pssst... Turbo, not all evolutionists are atheists
Psst... Stratnerd, I didn't say they were. But Skeptic is.

Stratnerd

oh... I thought you called Darwin Day - Atheist Day... I didn't realize that it was only Skeptic you were referring to. My bad!

Skeptic

Originally posted by Turbo

Psst... Stratnerd, I didn't say they were. But Skeptic is.
Ah... I'm not an atheist. I'm an agnostic. I cannot say with 100% certainty that there is no God. Given that there is no empirical evidence whatsoever for the existence of God, their is no rational reason to justify the belief in God. The possibility that a God exists is quite remote, but I cannot totally rule out this possibility.

For me, it's just nonsensical to believe in something for which there is no evidence.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Skeptic

Ah... I'm not an atheist. I'm an agnostic. I cannot say with 100% certainty that there is no God. Given that there is no empirical evidence whatsoever for the existence of God, their is no rational reason to justify the belief in God. The possibility that a God exists is quite remote, but I cannot totally rule out this possibility.

For me, it's just nonsensical to believe in something for which there is no evidence.
There is plenty of evidence!

Berean Todd

Originally posted by Skeptic

Agnostics are just atheists without the balls to stand up for their beliefs, and/or who realize that the atheistic position is devoid of real substance.

Stratnerd

Agnostics are just atheists without the balls to stand up for their beliefs, and/or who realize that the atheistic position is devoid of real substance.
that's stupid... and wrong

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Re: Darwin leads to Hell

Originally posted by Turbo

Darwin leads people to Hell.

Here is the proof.

Absolutely brilliant!

Terrific choice for POTD Knight! :up: