Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

[A] child molester started sitting in on our Bible Studies [in jail]. And the other Christians in the group really despised him, as I did also, just despised him. And he was acting like he didn't need to repent...He was totally unrepentant. And there was this guy Sam at the table. And Sam just couldn't stand this child molester.... And this pedophile, we told him how evil he was and how unrepentant. And he thought we were jerks.

But after a couple of weeks of Bible studies - and Sam would look at him like he despised him. This pedophile prayed. We were praying around the table. And it came to him and we told him that he should pray and ask God to forgive him. And he started to shake. And he started to pray. And he started to cry. And he really repented from what we could tell. And not only was he crying tears like a river but his nose was running into a puddle on a bible in front of him. It was so gross.

And Sammy went over to the toilet that's out in the open in the pod. And he grabbed toilet paper. And while the child molester was crying, Sammy dried his face, cleaned his nose, sopped the mucous off his bible and gave the child molester a hug.

And I thought, to me, that was a beautiful picture of this filthy pervert child molester coming to these Christians and these Christians are not accepting him or approving of him. We're telling him he's a filthy unrepentant sinner. And finally, after a couple weeks of him being condemned by the bible, the law of God and by other Christians he finally repented.

Status
Not open for further replies.