LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
here's the funny part. I like Bob a lot but Johngets on my nerves

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Mangopolous ran for congress and was in a televised debate with 2 other candidates. Enyart televised the debate on his show. Mangopolous concentrated solely on the issue of abortion. At one point Mangoplous said, "It's a shame that the television audience can not see the hands of my opponent since they are behind the podium. But if you could, you would notice that they are covered in blood."

How would you like to hear something like that during the next nationally televised presidential debates?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Speaking about public high school students:

John Mangopoulos: They've gone through 12 years of indoctrination. They don't know about the brutality of communism. But 311 years later, they walk out of there with an immense knowledge of what happened in the Salem witch trials and how bad it was. ...They don't know about the 4,000 babies that were butchered just today, every single day. They don't know about that but they know about the Salem witch trials.

Bob Enyart: The 20 people killed by supposed Christians 311 years ago.

John Mangopoulos: What's wrong with that picture? This is not education, it's propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.