Introducing... taoist

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Woohoo! A new smilie!

:taoist:

I just saw a taoist animation to go along with that. :chuckle:

taoist

I love it! There's nothing so fine as watching your self-proclaimed enemies spend money on you.

First, I get to beat her with her own words, now I get to beat her with her own $50. Thanks, Nineveh!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by taoist
I love it! There's nothing so fine as watching your self-proclaimed enemies spend money on you.

First, I get to beat her with her own words, now I get to beat her with her own $50. Thanks, Nineveh!
Oh come on.... Nineveh is helping TOL and having some fun at the same time. that is the very essence of the Smilie Registry.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ummm... It's not like you're getting the $50, taoist. I doubt Nineveh minds donating a little money to TOL.

taoist

And every time I see it, it'll remind me how much she cares.

Actually, I'm glad she supports your site, Knight. Added in with the money from "someone" for my subscription, I'm doing my bit, too, it seems. Hey, whatever happened with that PSA copy I wrote for you?

And just to show there's no hard feelings, check my sig.

taoist

Since you asked, I'll take you at your word and figure you won't be bothered by the explanation.

I wanted something alliterative with Smith and still holding onto the idea of someone who takes others to task improperly. Smirch as in "besmirch" ... I didn't think of it as especially offensive. Agent Orange was the same thing, tearing down all the vegetation to leave no place for the enemy, or the crops for that matter. Smirchikins was just a way to pull the punch a bit by making light of the name.

If any of them really bothered you, I'd probably stop using them. But honestly, I don't think they do. I mean, really, when all is said and done, it's just a bulletin board.

Cool?

taoist

I think you can safely rule out divine inspiration in my case, Knight. What about those PSAs? Did you ever get the chance to use them?

Free-Agent Smith

Originally posted by taoist
Since you asked, I'll take you at your word and figure you won't be bothered by the explanation.

I wanted something alliterative with Smith and still holding onto the idea of someone who takes others to task improperly. Smirch as in "besmirch" ... I didn't think of it as especially offensive. Agent Orange was the same thing, tearing down all the vegetation to leave no place for the enemy, or the crops for that matter. Smirchikins was just a way to pull the punch a bit by making light of the name.

If any of them really bothered you, I'd probably stop using them. But honestly, I don't think they do. I mean, really, when all is said and done, it's just a bulletin board.

Cool?
I liked Smirch the Hatemonger and Agent Orange the best.:)

I'm not offended in any way by them.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Agent Smith
I liked Smirch the Hatemonger and Agent Orange the best.:)

I'm not offended in any way by them.

Agent Orange gets my vote, it fits your avatar.

taoist

I gotta go with Billy on this one, considering the current av. Agent Orange it is, then. We can always switch back to Smirch the Hatemonger whenever you choose a better pic.

So, Agent Orange, you really should work on your irony appreciation skills. That last thumbs up had me rolling on the floor and it seems such a shame you're missing the chance to join in the fun.