Skeptic and Eireann....

Flipper

Well don't hang around, lads.

Find out whether the subscriber forums are as slow paced as they seem.

Also, see if you can confirm a suspicion of mine; subscribers use transparently controversial topic headers in order to catch the attention of non subscribers. It should be pretty clear whether that's true or not when you gauge content over form ;)

Freak

Originally posted by Flipper

Also, see if you can confirm a suspicion of mine; subscribers use transparently controversial topic headers in order to catch the attention of non subscribers. It should be pretty clear whether that's true or not when you gauge content over form ;)
It's killing you Flipper in not knowing...:chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Flipper;
Also, see if you can confirm a suspicion of mine; subscribers use transparently controversial topic headers in order to catch the attention of non subscribers.

Billy;
:shocked:

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by Flipper

Why don't you just give Knight $3 and find out for yourself.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Elaine
:BillyBob: certainly has an interesting sense of humor. :think:

I didn't mean it to be funny. Eireann and Skeptic have been, at times, the two people I have argued with most. It's Christmas and I wanna spread some Christian cheer. [Love your enemies, and all]. Besides, those guys have been here long enough, they might as well be subscribers.

Merry Christmas Guys!

[I bet they don't even know they are subscribers, yet.] :chuckle:

Flipper

Freak:

It's killing you Flipper in not knowing...

Not hardly. More of an observation based on surfing the active threads gauging relative traffic. If I gave it more than a cusory thought, I'd cough up the $3. But my Suspicious Consumer Sense is tingling..

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
It's only 3 bucks. That's like 2 minutes wages to discover the secrets of the universe!

[The important ones, anyway!] :chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by BillyBob
It's only 3 bucks. That's like 2 minutes wages to discover the secrets of the universe!
For some of us here, you could translate that into beers... lessee, $3 times 5, subtract 2, add $.07, divide by the square root of 76.5, carry the six .... hmmm. :think:

That comes out to 1.8171756236326 beers. :cheers:

It's not worth it. :chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by BillyBob
After the first 10, it doesn't matter what brand they are! :eek:
Now there's one of the truest statements any theist has made here all afternoon! :thumb: