Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Brellix
Irrational, irrational, irrational. My isn't it easy for fools to deem everything irrational if it goes against their beliefs.

Are you absolutely sure that your belief in Christ's irrationality is absolutely true?

Let's take a look at how www.dictionary.com defines this word that is so freely used by haters of God as they seek wiggle room under the spotlight of truth.

ir·ra·tion·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-rsh-nl)
adj.

1)Not endowed with reason.

2) Affected by loss of usual or normal mental clarity; incoherent, as from shock.

3) Marked by a lack of accord with reason or sound judgment: an irrational dislike.

4) Being a syllable in Greek and Latin prosody whose length does not fit the metric pattern.

5) Being a metric foot containing such a syllable.

6) Mathematics. Of or relating to an irrational number.

(Def. # 1) This clearly fits the spiritual description of liberals, homosexuals, and homo-advocates. These groups choose to ignore the teachings of God's Word even though there is insurmountable evidence in the world that demonstrates the destructive consequences of sin. The real reason for these groups' hatred of God is to squash the overwhelming conviction of the conscience. Why, one might ask? Naturally, it is to try and convince themselves that they can escape the judgement and accountability for sin that each will face after death.

I've witnessed certain flamboyant unbelievers accuse Christians of not having the guts to do what they feel is right. The truth in fact, is that unbelievers don't have the guts to stand up to sin. Instead, they allow sin and their lustful pleasures to hold them down like a fly in a glue trap. There is no escape except through Christ. Christ paid the price in full and removed the trap. Not accepting Him will mean that the trap still lies before the unbeliever. Don't be struggling against the glue when your day of judgement comes. Get the guts to stand up to sin and conquer it before it is too late. Do you like being beaten? Do you enjoy knowing that you alone are powerless against sin? For the ones who answer no, get some guts and take a stand against sin. For the ones who answer yes, enjoy Hell because it was designed especially for you. I do not pity or show compassion towards stupidity.

(Def. # 2) It would be easy to understand why people behave irrationally if it could all be attributed to the results of some traumatic experience. Unfortunately, this definition doesn't apply here because unbelievers cannot use the excuse; "Well I'm sorry Lord, I guess I scoffed at You because a falling rock knocked me silly some years ago." The irrationality of evil, in the presence of a righteous God, has much deeper roots than a bump on the head.

(Def. # 3) Ahh here we have the words "sound judgement". If I am not mistaken, aren't the groups listed above the ones who are very judgemental but afraid of being judged? :rolleyes: So, I ask this question of the unbelievers and the judge not crowd: "Since sound judgement in the face of righteousness abhors you, do you consider yourself irrational?"

Know that no matter how you answer, you will admit the fact that scoffing at truth is irrational. :thumb:

(Def. # 4 & 5) I don't see it necessary here to discuss the irrationality of some metric applications.

(Def. # 6) Mathematics. Let's see here. How could life's struggle between good and evil be related to math? Let me give it a shot:

God---> is the Creator and provides us the ability to comprehend/be numbers.

Prime Numbers--->Represent the truth of God as written in the Bible. It must be taken as a whole and cannot be divided into parts that would display that same whole value.

Integers---> Represent Christians because no matter the positive or negative of our beginnings, Christ's gift gives us our absolute value. :D

Real Numbers---> These numbers are made up of both rational and "irrational"(here it is again) numbers. Unbelievers fall into this category. Rational unbelievers have the ability, like a rational number, to terminate and put and end to their infinite damnation. On the other hand, irrational unbelievers have no chance to terminate with salvation. So, they continue to travel down the path of eternal damnation.

So I ask this final question: " In the face of all that we know to be righteous, good, and true, is it the believer or the unbeliever who is truly irrational?"

Brellix

Status
Not open for further replies.