Bob & Montana's #1 Activist

Status
Not open for further replies.

jande2211

"Why is Bob so obsessed with homosexuality. Its as if.. hey!" -- smothers

Why is smothers so obsessed with Bob's stand against sodomy, pedophilia and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases? It's as if . . . nah, smothers ain't no Christian.

smothers

BANNED
Banned
Why are Christians so obsessed with other people's private lives. Its as if they don't have one of their own.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by smothers
Why are Christians so obsessed with other people's private lives.
They're just obeying Ephesians 5:11 - "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

There have been about 300,000 homosexuals who have died of AIDS in America in the last couple decades. 300,000. And that's what comes from the liberal agenda which says, "Just love and respect and tolerate homosexuals. And we don't care if they die tortured deaths as long as we smile at them.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
In the US. the percentage of AIDS cases in females has grown from 7% in 1986 to 21%, primarily through heterosexual intercourse. About 400,000 children are infected each year through perinatal transmission.

In Brazil, the male to female rate of AIDS infection has dropped from 16:1 in 1986 to 3:1 in 1996.

In the Ukraine, 70% of the new AIDS cases are among drug abusers of both genders.

And in Africa, heterosexual transmission accounts for the great majority of the 3,400,000 new cases of AIDS every year.

(Source: Johns Hopkins HIV Report - 1998)

And you're worried about a few gays in the U.S.?

smothers

BANNED
Banned
Zakath,

Don't confuse members of the cult of Bob with facts. They would rather have a reason to hate people.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath,

Don't confuse members of the cult of Bob with facts. They would rather have a reason to hate people.

So says smoggers, defender of homos everywhere!!!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Zakath,

Hmmm, "Cult of Bob™". I like it. We could also try "Bobism™" It could do at least as well as the Church of the Subgenius. :chuckle:

Perhaps we can redesignate one of the smilies like :sozo: to represent it, though one with a whip would be more appropriate. :think:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath,
Do you even listen to Bob's radio show?

Maybe you should call in and let Bob have it!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Shimei
Zakath,

Zakath already played the role of Bambi in, "Godzilla vrs. Bambi" once. I don't think he's too eager for a second round.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jefferson
Zakath already played the role of Bambi in, "Godzilla vrs. Bambi" once. I don't think he's too eager for a second round.

:darwinsm:

smothers

BANNED
Banned
So says smoggers, defender of homos everywhere!!!

Must feel good to have a religious excuse to hate someone. Just because your cult leader Bob hates anyone not like him, doesn't mean you have to. Perhaps a litter deprogramming would do you some good!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Must feel good to have a religious excuse to hate someone. Just because your cult leader Bob hates anyone not like him, doesn't mean you have to. Perhaps a litter deprogramming would do you some good!

Smithers,
I don't hate homos, I love them enough to warn them about a life of destruction and a destiny of hell. You are the one who hates them, or are you one of them? Repent Mr. Smithers!

smothers

BANNED
Banned
It is rather obvious that you don't like homosexuals. You use the derogatory term "homo", not homosexual, not gay. I'm surprised you didn't say "fag"! Despite what your cult-leader says, homosexuality does not lead to a life of destruction. Homosexuals, on average, are more educated, more influential and are richer than the general public.

Admit it, you just hate fags, don't you? Your leader hates them, and so do you.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is rather obvious that you don't like homosexuals. You use the derogatory term "homo", not homosexual, not gay. I'm surprised you didn't say "fag"! Despite what your cult-leader says, homosexuality does not lead to a life of destruction. Homosexuals, on average, are more educated, more influential and are richer than the general public.

Admit it, you just hate fags, don't you? Your leader hates them, and so do you.

Mr. Smithers,
Homos are not gay, they are homosexuals. You're right, Smithers. Homos are more educated, influential and richer than the general public -- IN PERVERSION!

Now go see Mr. "Burns"! :devil:

smothers

BANNED
Banned
Mr. Smithers,
Homos are not gay, they are homosexuals. You're right, Smithers. Homos are more educated, influential and richer than the general public -- IN PERVERSION!

Now go see Mr. "Burns"! :devil:

I bet you hate black people too.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I bet you hate black people too.
Which proves the old saying: A racist is anyone who is winning an argument with a liberal.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Zakath,

I've already done my bit to, unknowingly, provide another means to put $$ in St. Bob the Broadcaster's pocket. I have no interest in giving more money to "the Beast". :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.