Lovemeorhateme at TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

eisenreich

lovemeorhateme said:
:noway:

I was mentioned on the radio!

:D
LMOHM, could you give us an update on your progress so far? Any new lady friends in the picture? Have you beaten those sinful urges into submission with your bible yet?

EDIT: sorry, missed your post two above me. Do you ever expect Jesus to completely 'heal' you from these sinful urges/desires?

lovemeorhateme

DavesWorldView said:
If England had a true justice system, then Lovemeorhateme would have and should have been put to death years ago. It is pitiful that England and the US have decriminalized sodomy.

Chileice, let's apply your comment on a murderer that was only given "life in prison": "Isn't it also nice that no one put him to death before he was able to repent and believe? Awesome!"

Once again, there is nothing awesome about justice being perverted. As with the homo, the murderer should have been put to death. We all are happy that repenting has taken place, but should be frustrated and angered that the justice systems of England and the America mock God.

It's nice to see that you would rather dwell on what should have happened, rather than Praise God for what did happen.

:rolleyes:

:nono:

lovemeorhateme

eisenreich said:
LMOHM, could you give us an update on your progress so far? Any new lady friends in the picture? Have you beaten those sinful urges into submission with your bible yet?

EDIT: sorry, missed your post two above me. Do you ever expect Jesus to completely 'heal' you from these sinful urges/desires?

I am just trusting God. Whatever happens, it will be for His Glory. If these feelings change, so be it, if not, so be it, but whatever, He is all that matters to me.

PKevman

lmohm will now have to deal with the hatred of liberal wackos who would love to take away what God has done in his life. The fact is that he recognized his sin and his need for a Savior.

lmohm do not worry, keep yourself submitted to the Lord. I was a hard drinking, hard cussing, chain smoking, drug-dealing, rock and roll singer and God completely changed my walk, my talk, and my life. He is doing the same for you.

If people who knew me say 13 years ago would have been told I would be a Pastor one day they (and me) would have laughed at you. Give it time and God will remove those wicked thoughts. Just be sure to never make excuses for them and always identify them as wicked. It is in our thought life that we win or lose the battle of the daily Christian life!

God bless you!

DavesWorldView

red77 said:
And btw i didnt 'praise' our justice system at all, its flawed in many ways and could do with being a damn sight better than what it is at present, killing "homos" in the name of bigotry and prejudice would hardly improve it......

Hey Red, when you post, it lists you as "Christian (Other)". I now know what the "Other" stands for: Christian (Other type that disregards big chunks of the Bible).

Here is Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Red, are you saying that God's command here is in the name of bigotry and prejudice?

Granite

Hall of Fame
lovemeorhateme said:
I am just trusting God. Whatever happens, it will be for His Glory. If these feelings change, so be it, if not, so be it, but whatever, He is all that matters to me.

Do you believe people are born gay?

If so, why did God make you this way?

If not, isn't it logical to conclude you are choosing to still be attracted to men?

PKevman

Newsflash:

People are not born gay. They choose to be gay. Lmohm was not born that way, and neither is anyone else. If he were born that way he couldn't be saved out of that sinful lifestyle. A black person cannot be saved from being black. Not that they need to be, but my point is that is how they are born. A white person is born white. They cannot change that. Yet people change their sexual orientations all the time. And every time it happens it utterly destroys the gay agenda that states a person is born that way.

I for one am praising God to hear of another brother in Christ who has overcome this wicked and controlling sinful lifestyle of homosexuality. I have several friends (including pastors) who were saved out of that sin and are now married with kids and being used by God greatly.

Whether that happens with lmohm or if he remains celibate and single the rest of his life is between him and God. The important thing is that he has repented of his sin and has trusted in Jesus Christ. Nothing Granite or anyone else says can change that.

Praise the Lord! :thumb:

Granite

Hall of Fame
PastorKevin said:
Newsflash:

People are not born gay. They choose to be gay. Lmohm was not born that way, and neither is anyone else. If he were born that way he couldn't be saved out of that sinful lifestyle. A black person cannot be saved from being black. Not that they need to be, but my point is that is how they are born. A white person is born white. They cannot change that. Yet people change their sexual orientations all the time. And every time it happens it utterly destroys the gay agenda that states a person is born that way.

I for one am praising God to hear of another brother in Christ who has overcome this wicked and controlling sinful lifestyle of homosexuality. I have several friends (including pastors) who were saved out of that sin and are now married with kids and being used by God greatly.

Whether that happens with lmohm or if he remains celibate and single the rest of his life is between him and God. The important thing is that he has repented of his sin and has trusted in Jesus Christ. Nothing Granite or anyone else says can change that.

I would say some choose to be and others are born with a deep-seated inclination one way or the other. Still, if a choice is involved it strikes me as odd that lmohm is still struggling with his attraction.

red77

DavesWorldView said:
Hey Red, when you post, it lists you as "Christian (Other)". I now know what the "Other" stands for: Christian (Other type that disregards big chunks of the Bible).

Here is Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Red, are you saying that God's command here is in the name of bigotry and prejudice?

i know what it says in Leviticus thanks, we arent in levitical law anymore since there's been a new covenant and this applied for the time, the bigotry and prejudice i refer to is that from those who would soner live by OT laws to fuel their own self righteous disgust....

red77

PastorKevin said:
lmohm will now have to deal with the hatred of liberal wackos who would love to take away what God has done in his life. The fact is that he recognized his sin and his need for a Savior.

lmohm do not worry, keep yourself submitted to the Lord. I was a hard drinking, hard cussing, chain smoking, drug-dealing, rock and roll singer and God completely changed my walk, my talk, and my life. He is doing the same for you.

If people who knew me say 13 years ago would have been told I would be a Pastor one day they (and me) would have laughed at you. Give it time and God will remove those wicked thoughts. Just be sure to never make excuses for them and always identify them as wicked. It is in our thought life that we win or lose the battle of the daily Christian life!

God bless you!

Why would anyone want to hate LMOHM liberal or otherwise? Or take away anything? The only 'hatred' i've seen is from those who would have sooner seen him killed for being gay in the first place.......

red77

PastorKevin said:
Newsflash:

I've got to be honest here, I for one have no say in my heterosexuality, I'm soley attracted to the opposite sex and it isnt a 'choice', I have no say in being white either, i could no more be attracted to my own sex than I could suddenly turn black so the whole 'choice' thing about being gay kinda mystifies me.....

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
I would say some choose to be and others are born with a deep-seated inclination one way or the other. Still, if a choice is involved it strikes me as odd that lmohm is still struggling with his attraction.
Who ever said Chritians never struggle? He has been very open about the fact that he struggles.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
I've got to be honest here, I for one have no say in my heterosexuality, I'm soley attracted to the opposite sex and it isnt a 'choice', I have no say in being white either, i could no more be attracted to my own sex than I could suddenly turn black so the whole 'choice' thing about being gay kinda mystifies me.....
So any one who thinks it is a choice must have some homo feelings... I heard it all before and it's a crock!

Last edited:

red77

Delmar said:
So any one who thinks it is a choice must have some homo feelings... I heard it all before and it's a crock!

Well hey, I'm just being honest, I'm only attracted to women, i wouldnt be able to choose[/I to find men attractive......

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Well hey, I'm just being honest, I'm only attracted to women, i wouldnt be able to choose[/I to find men attractive......

You are not just being honest! You are pushing the homo agenda!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
Who ever said Chritians never struggle? He has been very open about the fact that he struggles.

Yes, he's been open about his struggle (which, incidently, his Christianity doesn't seem to be helping with). But from the sounds of it he's struggling despite his faith.

Agape4Robin

Granite said:
No, it's not. It's a single man's experience, anecdotal and unimpressive at best. If he's changed, it was his choice to do so, but this is not any kind of "defense" against anything.
Funny how all of a sudden the "homo" can choose his behavior, now...............:rolleyes:

lovemeorhateme

Delmar said:

:thumb:

I am the first to admit I struggle! However, I now know someone who is more powerful than any struggle or situation which I could ever get it.

Evee

lovemeorhateme said:
:thumb:

I am the first to admit I struggle! However, I now know someone who is more powerful than any struggle or situation which I could ever get it.
One day at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.