Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

allsmiles

Imrahil said:
The goal of this kind of law, as with all good laws, would be to deter people from engaging in this crime, not just catching them.

unfortunately for you folks your standards are about 2000 years out of date...

I'm all for it. Can we count or your support?

why must anyone die? why wish death upon people when you could wish good will?

worry about yourself.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
Actually, I've not voted on it. Ask a moderator if there's some way to confirm this. It is my business when you make it my business by coming here and then even stating on these threads that you won't act on such things. So, yes, it's my business because you foolishly make it so. Buttslime is disgusting but at least amusing.

You are just creepy. Still got those suicidal tendencies? Still think you're not worth anything? Maybe you shouldn't be driving a train carrying people; you might decide they're not worth it either and decide their end with your own.

As for you, you are just burning with hate and anger. Still not come out of the closet yet? I'm sorry to hear that sir.

By the way, I'm not a train driver!

:confused:

Last edited:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
lovemeorhateme said:
Pepper, I started this thread on the suggestion of Zakath. I do not, nor will or could I ever advocate the death penalty for homosexuality. This thread is here to try to show those people on here, that their view is morally wrong and sickening.

You homos are pretty sickening. It's about time you realized it.

I voted no. I believe in criminalizing it and sanctioning the crime but not with capital punishment. I think a good flogging would suffice. Yes, even for the masochists.

On Fire

I skimmed through this thread....has anyone who voted YES actually posted an explanation?

I agree that homosexuality is a sin. We are all sinners. We all deserve death. Jesus died for our sins - including homosexuality.

If you believe homosexuals should be put to death, you should be next in line.

Will the unrepentent homosexual go to heaven? ....that's a whole different poll.

Last edited:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Granite said:
No. But say you live next two thirtysomething guys who live together and walk their pets side by side. They do not date women and appear, outwardly, to be a couple.

Again, short of kicking their door down, how would you convict them of homosexuality?

If a law was in place against homosexuality you would never see such a thing.

Granite

Hall of Fame
death2impiety said:
If a law was in place against homosexuality you would never see such a thing.

Why not? These two gents in question have broken no law and, indeed, could just happen to be guys who live with one another.

allsmiles

death2impiety said:
You homos are pretty sickening. It's about time you realized it.

I voted no. I believe in criminalizing it and sanctioning the crime but not with capital punishment. I think a good flogging would suffice. Yes, even for the masochists.

i don't understand why anyone needs to be hurt. what is it with you people and suffering? homosexuality isn't a lifestyle that i agree with, but people are people, not just sentences in a 2000 year old book, don't you have any grasp on reality? don't you have any empathy?

no one needs to be hurt, no one needs to die over this, i can't believe this is even being discussed, i agree with Pepper.

tell ya what, you folks have your share of skeletons in your collective closet...

why don't we trade?

you folks pay up for all of the blood letting, vandalism, desecrations and pillagings that we pagans have had to suffer at the hands of christians for the past 2000 years and then we'll discuss giving you guys an inch and whether or not we can trust you to not take a mile as history dictates you do every time someone gives you an ounce of political authority.

i find it funny that every time you guys have power, someone must suffer.

lovemeorhateme

I see the thread asking me of my sexuality was closed. Thanks to whoever did that! It would have only caused flaming.

:thumb:

allsmiles

The Berean said:
And what are your "standards" allsmiles? :think:

thank you for asking.

my standard is:

don't hurt anyone out of cold blood. protect myself, protect my family, make sure my own life is squared away and be a benefit to everyone around myself. i don't steal, i don't committ adultery, "fornication" is just all right with me, i honor my family and ancestors, i honor nature, i acknowledge the existence of a supreme power in the universe though i also acknowledge the possibility that i'm tricking myself. i don't judge anyone for their lifestyle or world view, i judge their actions and their character to see if their lifestyle and world view has made them a better human.

i won't be wronged, i won't be insulted, i won't be laid a hand on.

i don't do these things to other people, and i require the same from them;)

a cigar for the boy or girl who knows which actor made this quote and in what movie.

Pepper

lovemeorhateme said:
Pepper, I started this thread on the suggestion of Zakath. I do not, nor will or could I ever advocate the death penalty for homosexuality. This thread is here to try to show those people on here, that their view is morally wrong and sickening.

It is showing that their view is morally wrong and sickening....unfortunately, it won't change their view :(

Pepper

allsmiles said:
a cigar for the boy or girl who knows which actor made this quote and in what movie.

I looked it up, but I won't answer as I've never seen the movie, but I was told by someone many times that it was good and that I should see it.

allsmiles

who in their right mind would want them to change their view?

in my opinion, the more people who know what they really think, the better.

these guys are digging their own grave with this kind of ruthless inhumanity.

let them talk i say, eventually, enough people will listen and that's what we want:)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
I'm asking because Turbo gave a laundry list of many "crimes" he seems to imply deserve death.
:nono: I included theft, too.

The point is that Gerald's pet argument about how if we recriminalized homosexual or adulterous acts, that somehow we would have to spy on our neighbors to enforce it, is ludicrous because all criminals tend to attempt to keep their crimes secret and we don't have the result that he predicts (rampant neighbor-spying).

Of course, this is pointed out pretty much every time he brings it up, but that doesn't deter him.

As a dog returns to his own vomit,
So a fool repeats his folly. Proverbs 26:11​