Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Columbus Talk Show Host Interviews Bob on Legal Positivism Pt 2 of 2

Wednesday August 17th, 2006. This is show #164.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
To intentionally kill an innocent person is so evil that when a judge or a governing official does that, he is not only guilty for that murder but all the subsequent devastation that comes along.
People are losing their rights around the world and 1 reason is because we have deceived ourselves into getting close to the humanists and saying rights come from the government, rights come from the constitution. They don't. What we've done is we've become experts in the constitution and we've put God in the back of the bus.
Summary:
* Coach Dave Interviews Bob: Enjoy Part 2 of our interview with radio talk-show host Coach Dave Daubenmire of Columbus Ohio with MinutemenUnited.org as he interviews Bob on Legal Positivism and discusses our ministries best-selling DVD Focus on the Strategy. Dave is in complete agreement with Bob Enyart Live and our stance on keeping a God-centered government. If you haven't seen Focus on the Strategy, it's a must! To order, see information below under Today's Resource!
* Automatic Forgiveness: Enjoy this sermon Bob preached on the damage done by Christians when they automatically forgive, without requiring repentance, and the message that sends to unbelievers, that God will forgive them, regardless of whether they repent or not!
Today's Resource: Our Focus on the Strategy DVD analyzes Christian political strategy, and documents seven lines of evidence showing that our Christian leaders have become legal positivists and that they are moving the Body of Christ toward situational ethics and moral relativism. You'll learn a lot watching this DVD, which recreates before a live audience of 300 Christians a presentation given to Dr. Dobson's VP of Public Policy, Tom Minnery, identifying our downward moral slide and recommending specific corrections!!

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
I have to say this show is one that truly changed my views. I used to consider myself a liberal, until I heard Bob on Coach Dave’s show. I guess I never truly understood what Legal Positivism was. This show opened my eyes; I can no longer call myself a liberal or support any liberal. Thank you Pastor Enyart.

Greg

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Joe Roberts said:
I have to say this show is one that truly changed my views. I used to consider myself a liberal, until I heard Bob on Coach Dave’s show. I guess I never truly understood what Legal Positivism was. This show opened my eyes; I can no longer call myself a liberal or support any liberal. Thank you Pastor Enyart.

Greg
POTD!
:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.