The Left has become dangerously unhinged.

Arthur Brain

I don't think normal people would give any credence to your views....deranged really does mean something.

Oh, so you think most of Western society would embrace the views of JR? That there should be laws in place that execute homosexuals, adulterers and have stoning as a form of execution? That people shouldn't be allowed to co-habit without being married etc?

Yeh, kinda fancy the odds being in my favour for being opposed to that stuff overall GD...

:rolleyes:

glorydaz

Oh, so you think most of Western society would embrace the views of JR? That there should be laws in place that execute homosexuals, adulterers and have stoning as a form of execution? That people shouldn't be allowed to co-habit without being married etc?

Yeh, kinda fancy the odds being in my favour for being opposed to that stuff overall GD...

:rolleyes:

Do you rant and rave like this all day long? No wonder you're in the state you're in. :nono:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The left's opinions are all that count in Liberal Land. It isn't working out too well for them, though, is it? That's why they're in such a snit. Can't you hear the sound of little feet stomping to get attention?
What little feet? They've killed all the little babies who's feet would make such noise!

glorydaz

If it is then you're guilty of just the same, which is what you were trying to shy away from. So hey, embrace your own hypocrisy and just have a laugh for a change...

You just don't get it, do you?

I'm not the one with the problem.

You and Anna are free to say anything you want. When I point out one of your double standards, I'm doing it to prove a point. You said I was vulgar for daring to say, "Your poop don't stink". Then you laugh like a fool when Anna posts something about farts. You can talk about farts all you want. You can even spoil every thread by talking about homosexual sex acts. I'll merely point out your proclivity for doing such.

Just don't turn and act so holier than thou and call me vulgar when you out vulgar me every day of the week.

That's why the left is called hypocritical. You cry and moan about the children at the border, while you support the murder of the innocent unborn from the other side of your mouth.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your parameters for what constitutes "the left" were subjective and hardly all encompassing. Interesting that for all of the name calling you were apparently expecting that it's you who actually brings up the snark...
It's a great tactic though. Say as many hateful things as you can about a broad spectrum of people and then declare potential and predictable responses as hateful. You almost have to admire the nerve of it.

Well, if they're as bad as you say, well, yes...... they'd zoom in, I guess, but if you're making all this up then I reckon they'd just feel sorry for you.
:idunno:
No need. The right do enough of that for themselves, poor little victims...both Houses of Congress, the White House and a majority on the Court and if you weren't paying attention to facts you'd think they were rolling a boulder uphill again.

There's really only two choices in the US, abortion or guns. You either want to ban them, or not. Democrats and Republicans, in a nutshell.
Oh come on, Idol, you know better. Believing in the right to bear arms does not require you to believe in the right to bear every. Similarly, many people who would support abortion in the case of the mother's life being in peril would oppose it at any other juncture, though many right wing politicians widen that net a bit to include incest and rape victims. So the either/or just doesn't really work when you observe how people actually come down for the most part.

Last edited: