Abortion Anyone?

drbrumley

If you vote for abortion politicians you own abortion. All the other blabbing is just so much horse crap. When your time comes, you will know that the blood of the innocents drips from your leftwing freak hands, all of you, and I for one will be glad when you all burn in hell for it

So when Trump funds Planned Parenthood to the tune of million of $$$$, it's safe to say the blood is on your hands...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you vote for abortion politicians you own abortion. All the other blabbing is just so much horse crap. When your time comes, you will know that the blood of the innocents drips from your leftwing freak hands, all of you, and I for one will be glad when you all burn in hell for it
Ah... the 'fruits of the spirit' in full blossom... :cloud9:

Yep, its called TRUTH, something that you know nothing about.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Such a beauty to behold ...

If you say so. You own it

March%2022%20Forced%20Abortion%20Original.jpg

Arthur Brain

Dude, your blood pressure must be through the roof. I, in turn wish no such thing to befall you because it's insidious to wish such on anyone and hopefully you'll realize just how asinine and simplistic you're being to reduce people to mere labels anyway. Don't hold out too much hope on the latter but still...

Arthur Brain

I think your imagination is fueled by dope, you dope.

You are super-imposing emotions over the top of my emotionless post. Perhaps we should facetime on an iPhone for a while to see how wrong you are

Oh, sure, you were being as objective, logical and detached as it's possible to get.

Why you have the nickname "Captain Flameout" is anyone's guess...

:rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
and about eight years ago you rejected God and Godly values and threw your support behind perverts and murderers

Nope.

But your post is a really useful example of what an unmarried and pregnant Christian girl or woman would be facing from a church community of people like you, which is why she would opt for a secret abortion instead of having to face Christians like you.

Arthur Brain

I walked in pro-life marches starting in 1974, and I've brought to term and loved to adulthood every one of my kids. You can't say the same, so save your manic episodes for someone else.

You need to get to a priest and have him explain the principle of double effect to you.

Right, so your baby-killers can take over and kill more children.

Once again, you prove you are pro-abortion.

You really are a few sandwiches short of a picnic aren't you?

:AMR: