Is Enyart a national celeb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
What if an openly gay couple lived next door?

I mean, would you assume theirs was a platonic relationship or draw the logical conclusion?

In other words, you can figure out what they do in the bedroom but since you've never seen it or can't prove it, they can't be executed...even though you're reasonably sure in this Enyartian scenario they are committing a capital offense.

The Berean

granite1010 said:
What if an openly gay couple lived next door?

I mean, would you assume theirs was a platonic relationship or draw the logical conclusion?

In other words, you can figure out what they do in the bedroom but since you've never seen it or can't prove it, they can't be executed...even though you're reasonably sure in this Enyartian scenario they are committing a capital offense.

An eye-witness would be needed, I would guess...

Rimi

The Berean said:
I see. Would the law only cover homosexual acts outside the home?

No, you sperm addled idiot. Just as the law wouldn't ONLY cover pedophilia outside the home, and say at summer camps.

[EDIT]I thought I was responding to Beanie. Bad mistake on my part. My sincerely apologies. Won't happen again

Last edited:

Rimi

Berean, I need to clarify something. I posted something very harsh and thought I was writing to Beanie. I truly, truly am ashamed that I didn't take the time to read the moniker, as I can't stand to look at pics when I know he around.

Please forgive me.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
can you imagine the madness of this, I guess we will have sex-police ala 1984.
No, á la 1500 B.C. - 1960 A.D.
Funny how people rally against homosexuality, but excuse bestiality as was onced pratice by leading homophobes as Neal Horsley, editor of ChristianGallery.com who admitted that his first girlfriend was a mule.
What are you talking about? No one here (or anyone else that I've encountered) who condemns homosexuality also condones bestiality. No one! Fortunately we don't get a lot of people coming to TOL defending bestiality, so the subject is rarely discussed.

Last edited:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
May I suggest in the tradition of the Taliban, the method of execution should be pulling down walls upon the accused
All too well you reject the commandment of God for the tradition of men.

The Berean

Rimi said:
No, you sperm addled idiot. Just as the law wouldn't ONLY cover pedophilia outside the home, and say at summer camps.

[EDIT]I thought I was responding to Beanie. Bad mistake on my part. My sincerely apologies. Won't happen again

Rimi,

I received your PM. Apology accepted. :thumb:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Berean said:
Knight,

Does Pastor Enyart actually advocate the excecutions of homosexuals? :confused:
He advocates that it become a capitol crime again. He also advocates that they repent so that they do not face the death penalty. It would not be his position that we criminalize it today and tomorrow start executing anyone who had committed it before it was a crime.

The Berean

deardelmar said:
He advocates that it become a capitol crime again. He also advocates that they repent so that they do not face the death penalty. It would not be his position that we criminalize it today and tomorrow start executing anyone who had committed it before it was a crime.
Does he advocate the death penalty for adulturers and fornicators as well?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

The Berean said:
Does he advocate the death penalty for adulturers and fornicators as well?

I don't think he would condemn adultery. Being that he once co-habited with a divorced woman, the same women whose child he was convicted of abusing.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Berean said:
Does he advocate the death penalty for adulturers...
Yes, because God has revealed that adultery should be a capital crime.
...and fornicators as well?
No, because God has said that single couples who fornicate should generally get married.

Why do so many Christians perpetuate the myth that God called for the death penalty for fornicators? :bang:

The Berean

Turbo said:
Yes, because God has revealed that adultery should be a capital crime. No, because God has said that single couples who fornicate should generally get married.

Why do so many Christians perpetuate the myth that God called for the death penalty for fornicators? :bang:

I don't know why Christians do that? I was just asking because I didn't know...

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Berean said:
Well, how would anyone know that a homosexual act was commited unless it was witnessed by someone else.
Are prostitutes and whoremongers only convicted when there is an eye-witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.