How Many Of You Are Aware

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolololo I really don't know why you post your stupid logic for all to see. It doesn't make any sense to me.

I do not know what you see as stupid logic. Some people highly value logic. I know for certain that I am not illogical. I do not know what does not make sense to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you see as stupid logic. Some people highly value logic. I know for certain that I am not illogical. I do not know what does not make sense to you.

I said
lolol There is no logic in what you are saying. Atleast no spiritual logic. It is all carnal . That is just what your devil wants you to do.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol There is no logic in what you are saying. Atleast no spiritual logic. It is all carnal . That is just what your devil wants you to do.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Excuse me, pardon me. Saying what I said does not translate to your words here.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You are a minister of satan.

Look at what you have been spamming. You state a fact that Jesus did not change the law. Then you state a fact that the law was changed. Them are an oxymoron.
Then you come up with "What does this mean" Then you come up with all these different maybe's. Now these poke holes in your first fact statement. "Jesus did not change the law" Then you say "you do not know what this means". Now after all that fact and fiction, you say your not blind. Which you are.
That is not logic that is total confusion to the readers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are a minister of satan.

Look at what you have been spamming. You state a fact that Jesus did not change the law. Then you state a fact that the law was changed. Them are an oxymoron.
Then you come up with "What does this mean" Then you come up with all these different maybe's. Now these poke holes in your first fact statement. "Jesus did not change the law" Then you say "you do not know what this means". Now after all that fact and fiction, you say your not blind. Which you are.
That is not logic that is total confusion to the readers.
You are incorrect. You are incorrect about that.

Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. You are incorrect about that.

Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.

I said
More stupid conversations.

Today is Revi'i, Ziv 3. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.
I have seen your post to me hear and the one after it which has prompted a response from me. This is all that I have for you.
incorrect, word choice
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.
your is not the correct word here
I still don't want you to call me an idiot however
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.
I do not believe that the Holy Spirit is meant to be found. However, context in and with reading scripture is very important.
Your words are different from and then this is just this.
If you do not know Jesus maybe after you do you can learn about the Holy Spirit. But it does not make sense the right way around that then you would be able to believe in God. Believing in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Believe in God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus. Jesus is Lord. YHVH is God. God is Spirit. There is the Spirit of God. There is the Holy Spirit. There is the spirit of holiness.
I was not kicked out of anything. As a lifeguard I kicked people out.
I used to believe the new testament. I have no problem teaching it.
There is truth in the new testament. Two lists of apostles does not make sense to me.
This has nothing to do with the police picking me up at my parents house after I was going to both synagogue and church. We have a new President now? My Dad had said something to me. But I thought that it could be me. Because I know it is the electoral college that elects the President. Now I am back in Tacoma.
interesting
what are you saying?
what is it about?
incorrect
wrong answer
Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.
incorrect! incorrect again!
if you had the right answer you withheld it
otherwise you chose to say what you did
As a Jew I do believe in Messiah. However, the important thing about being a Jew if Torah Observant is Observance of the Commands or Commandments of Torah.
Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.
An apostle could become born again and the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch. To be (to have become) born again the Spirit of God needs to dwell in the believer by faith.
Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.
I think you meant Christian. Of course the apostles may have eventually been called Christians. I do not know that they knew what it meant to become a Christian. I do not know who the first person was to become a Christian.
Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.
QUOTE=Jacob;5232212]You are incorrect. You are incorrect about that.
Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.[/QUOTE]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure what you mean or what you are accomplishing here.

I said
You post what you believe. And none of that glorifies Christ or the new testament. It all speaks against Christ and the new testament. That makes you an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You post what you believe. And none of that glorifies Christ or the new testament. It all speaks against Christ and the new testament. That makes you an antichrist.

Well if you would accept the Torah, the TaNaK, we could discuss the new testament or Matthew through Revelation or if there is a reason for two lists of apostles between Matthew and Luke.

As it is you say I am speaking against Christ and that I am antichrist. Nothing could be further from the truth. I observe Torah because of Yeshua. It is the instruction of Jesus Christ. Interesting that you say that I post what I believe. You want me to glorify Christ and the new testament. That is not what I am about or what I am doing.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well if you would accept the Torah, the TaNaK, we could discuss the new testament or Matthew through Revelation or if there is a reason for two lists of apostles between Matthew and Luke.

As it is you say I am speaking against Christ and that I am antichrist. Nothing could be further from the truth. I observe Torah because of Yeshua. It is the instruction of Jesus Christ. Interesting that you say that I post what I believe. You want me to glorify Christ and the new testament. That is not what I am about or what I am doing.

I said
lol I know its obvious your no here to glorify Jesus Christ. A Christian does all to the glory of God through Jesus Christ. That means that the commandments and law that God gave through Jesus we glory in that. That is what makes you an antichrist.
[1Pe 4:11
11 If anyone speaks, [let him speak] as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, [let him do it] as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I know its obvious your no here to glorify Jesus Christ. A Christian does all to the glory of God through Jesus Christ. That means that the commandments and law that God gave through Jesus we glory in that. That is what makes you an antichrist.
[1Pe 4:11
11 If anyone speaks, [let him speak] as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, [let him do it] as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

You are not using correct grammar.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was homeschooled and learned in Middle School. I took English and I was in Honors.

I said
lol And none of that is any good in scripture. God doesn't even call the intellectual.

[1Co 1:21-26
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol And none of that is any good in scripture. God doesn't even call the intellectual.

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

grammar is important and you were calling me an idiot which is impolite

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
grammar is important and you were calling me an idiot which is impolite

I said
Grammar is not important. God is destroying the wisdom of the wise even now.

[1Co 1:19, 21-26 NKJV] 19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." ... 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Grammar is not important. God is destroying the wisdom of the wise even now.

[1Co 1:19, 21-26 NKJV] 19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." ... 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

Grammar is before good grammar. Bad grammar is not desired.