How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

Thanks for the compliment about my intelligence, but I was just pointing out that there was a gospel before the cross, Jesus had hoped that the Jews would have accepted that gospel. Killing Jesus as a human sacrifice was an after thought that was not the original gospel OF Jesus, rather a new gospel about Jesus as a substitute sacrifice for the worlds sins.

In the original gospel salvation was by faith and the responsibility that comes with it. Paul's new version was that salvation was simply belief or acknowledgment that Jesus came to become a perfect sacrifice so that God could finally forgive.

Paul had a spiritual experience like millions of others, but he brought his own ideas into the new religion about Jesus.

Salvation is from the Jews, not from the other writings that you believe.

John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

God's Truth

"Popsthebuilder doesn't want me to say I took the beam out of my eye"

No ma'am; He told us to take the beam out of our own eye; not proclaim such to others as if over them or better than them.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Obeying Jesus isn't wrong. It is right to believe and obey Jesus. It is right to tell people what he says.

Jesus says to take the beam out of your eye. That means repent and stop sinning, then you can help someone else to stop sinning.

Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Then you don't really believe the Bible do you? You apparently believe that it is full of errors and mistakes. Very sad.

I believe what’s true in the scriptures and leave the rest.

In truth, those who build doctrines on the scripture do they same thing, they pick that which supports their doctrine and ignore or rationalize away that which doesn’t.

There was a gospel OF Jesus that he preached long before the tragic rejection and attempted murder of the Son.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Salvation is from the Jews, not from the other writings that you believe.

John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Salvation is from God the Father, who some Jews knew, whose Son incarnate among the Jews, but was rejected by most Jews, but adopted by the Pagan, Gentile world. It’s obvious to a doorknob that many Jews did NOT know the Father revealed in the Son, for Jesus said their Father was actually the devil.

But it’s understandable that many Christians don’t know the original gospel OF Jesus because it was largely lost and replaced by a new gospel ABOUT Jesus. Today the average Christian believes that the “good news” and the gospel is that Jesus was a human sacrifice which provided the way for salvation. In the original gospel the “good news” was that all men are in fact sons of the Living God, that by faith we may realize this ennobling truth. This was unacceptable to those who suffered from the religious pride of the chosen people delusion. The Jews simply would not “share” their idea of God with others.

The cross wasn’t central to the original gospel that Jesus and the apostles taught for 3 years.

The cross is a symbol of the REJECTION by the Jews of the original gospel. That should be obvious. Jesus excoriated the Jews for their determined rejection of his gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
I believe what’s true in the scriptures and leave the rest.

In truth, those who build doctrines on the scripture do they same thing, they pick that which supports their doctrine and ignore or rationalize away that which doesn’t.

There was a gospel OF Jesus that he preached long before the tragic rejection and attempted murder of the Son.

There is only one Gospel. It came into the world on the day of Pentecost, see Acts Chapter 2.

God's Truth

Salvation is from God the Father, who some Jews knew, whose Son incarnate among the Jews, but was rejected by most Jews, but adopted by the Pagan, Gentile world. It’s obvious to a doorknob that many Jews did NOT know the Father revealed in the Son, for Jesus said their Father was actually the devil.

But it’s understandable that many Christians don’t know the original gospel OF Jesus because it was largely lost and replaced by a new gospel ABOUT Jesus. Today the average Christian believes that the “good news” and the gospel is that Jesus was a human sacrifice which provided the way for salvation. In the original gospel the “good news” was that all men are in fact sons of the Living God, that by faith we may realize this ennobling truth. This was unacceptable to those who suffered from the religious pride of the chosen people delusion. The Jews simply would not “share” their idea of God with others.

The cross wasn’t central to the original gospel that Jesus and the apostles taught for 3 years.

The cross is a symbol of the REJECTION by the Jews of the original gospel. That should be obvious. Jesus excoriated the Jews for their determined rejection of his gospel.

The Bible is true. God knows how to preserve His written words. A person cannot cut out, add to, and subtract from the written words of God. When one does that they are in danger and are believing in man made beliefs.

Deuteronomy 4:2; 5:32, Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19 warn against adding to or detracting from Scripture. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to the word, they have no light of dawn.

God's Truth

There is no greater love than one lays down his life for his friends.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

Exodus 29:38 “This is what you are to offer on the altar regularly each day: two lambs a year old. 39 Offer one in the morning and the other at twilight. 40 With the first lamb offer a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives, and a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering. 41 Sacrifice the other lamb at twilight with the same grain offering and its drink offering as in the morning—a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord.

42 “For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 9:22
According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
Exodus 12:3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.

Acts 8:32 This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading: “He was led like a sheep to the slaughter, and as a lambbefore its shearer is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
1 Corinthians 5:7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.
1 Peter 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
Revelation 5:1 [ The Scroll and the Lamb ] Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people.
Revelation 5:12 In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”
Revelation 5:13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!”
Revelation 6:1 [ The Seals ] I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Revelation 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
Revelation 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
Revelation 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
Revelation 7:9 [ The Great Multitude in White Robes ] After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
Revelation 7:10 And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
Revelation 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”
Revelation 12:11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

God's Truth

There is no Greater Love than Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross for us and draws us with that great love.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

There was an old covenant, and then there came a new covenant.

Hebrews 7:18 On the one hand we have here the abrogation of an earlier code because it was weak and ineffective--

The New Covenant is the covenant of Jesus' blood SHED ON THE CROSS, on the cross where ALL can come to him to be saved, it is the drawing of His love shown to all.

Hebrews 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

We DRAW near to God because of a better HOPE given us than that of the law; we hope in the perfection we receive through Jesus, the perfection we receive by being washed by his blood.

Jesus was crucified because he loves us and he is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There is only one Gospel. It came into the world on the day of Pentecost, see Acts Chapter 2.

You are referring to the 2nd gospel of Paul and Peter. Jesus began teaching the 1st original gospel in Galilee. Mathew 4:12

The Jews were angered by the 1st gospel, that’s what sent Jesus to the cross.

God's Truth

You are referring to the 2nd gospel of Paul and Peter. Jesus began teaching the 1st original gospel in Galilee. Mathew 4:12

The Jews were angered by the 1st gospel, that’s what sent Jesus to the cross.

It was planned by God that Jesus would go to the cross.

John 19:11 Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It was planned by God that Jesus would go to the cross.

John 19:11 Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

It was the will of the Father that the Son incarnate and experience ALL that man is expected to experience. Death is the final act! Jesus did that and he did it superbly! We have a Son of God who has been one of us, he "knows" what we face and can the better Love us! The Son came down from his glory to spend a lifetime on the cross of human experience.

Jesus had alluded to the cross earlier as the validation of his power and authority to teach the original gospel which angered the Jews so much:

Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Robert Pate

Banned
It was the will of the Father that the Son incarnate and experience ALL that man is expected to experience. Death is the final act! Jesus did that and he did it superbly! We have a Son of God who has been one of us, he "knows" what we face and can the better Love us! The Son came down from his glory to spend a lifetime on the cross of human experience.

Jesus had alluded to the cross earlier as the validation of his power and authority to teach the original gospel which angered the Jews so much:

Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

All that have faith in the work and the person of Jesus are made complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

All that have faith in the work and the person of Jesus are made complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

I respect that Paul had his own sincere opinions, never having been taught the original gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven, but they are just the old wine skins contaminating the new gospel OF Jesus.

God's Truth

There was no reconciliation to God until the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

1 Peter 1:12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Romans 5:10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

2 Corinthians 5:20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.

Ephesians 2:16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Colossians 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—

Robert Pate

Banned
I respect that Paul had his own sincere opinions, never having been taught the original gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven, but they are just the old wine skins contaminating the new gospel OF Jesus.

There is only one Gospel. Paul received it directly from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There was no reconciliation to God until the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

1 Peter 1:12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Romans 5:10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

2 Corinthians 5:20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.

Ephesians 2:16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Colossians 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—

That's what I'm talking about, a whole new religion started about Jesus after he left, it's not the religion OF Jesus. Paul brought his own opinions from the Roman Gentile world and took over the Jesus movement.

God's Truth

That's what I'm talking about, a whole new religion started about Jesus after he left, it's not the religion OF Jesus. Paul brought his own opinions from the Roman Gentile world and took over the Jesus movement.

There is only one way from beginning to end.