Law Of Grace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting scripture. I can think of what does it mean to be a minister of reconciliation, and I see nothing wrong with righteousness. No way should anyone be pretending.

You had to have once been under the old covenant to be put back under it if it is even possible for this to occur, unless you simply mean a person who has never been under the old covenant should not be put under that which is old.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

I said
Your a minister of satan.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Most people with that kind of logic keeps it to themselves they really don't want anyone to know that is all they have got.

I am not making this stuff up. Is it inappropriate to say so or to say it this way? That I am not making this stuff up?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a minister of satan.

15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Your grammar is incorrect here. But I catch your drift. You are incorrect. Using scripture to justify a statement of this sort does not make sense to me at all. Can I say that it does not make sense for anyone?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your grammar is incorrect here. But I catch your drift. You are incorrect. Using scripture to justify a statement of this sort does not make sense to me at all. Can I say that it does not make sense for anyone?

I said
You are here to plant doubt not to edify.
said
Look at what you have been spamming. You state a fact that Jesus did not change the law. Then you state a fact that the law was changed. Them are an oxymoron.
Then you come up with "What does this mean" Then you come up with all these different maybe's. Now these poke holes in your first fact statement. "Jesus did not change the law" Then you say "you do not know what this means". Now after all that fact and fiction, you say your not blind. Which you are.
That is not logic that is total confusion to the readers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are here to plant doubt not to edify.
said
Look at what you have been spamming. You state a fact that Jesus did not change the law. Then you state a fact that the law was changed. Them are an oxymoron.
Then you come up with "What does this mean" Then you come up with all these different maybe's. Now these poke holes in your first fact statement. "Jesus did not change the law" Then you say "you do not know what this means". Now after all that fact and fiction, you say your not blind. Which you are.
That is not logic that is total confusion to the readers.

All things should be done for edification.

No one should plant doubt.

I believe that you are incorrect.

Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All things should be done for edification.

No one should plant doubt.

I believe that you are incorrect.

Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.

I said
lol Your an idiot. That is exactly what you are trying to do, is plant doubts. About what Jesus told us to believe. You are working for satan.

[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. That is exactly what you are trying to do, is plant doubts. About what Jesus told us to believe. You are working for satan.

[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

What we believe from scripture and about scripture does not necessarily apply to or about another person.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What we believe from scripture and about scripture does not necessarily apply to or about another person.

I said
lol The scriptures is how the Holy Spirit teaches us who is antichrist and who is deceived and who is lying. Which all fits you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol The scriptures is how the Holy Spirit teaches us who is antichrist and who is deceived and who is lying. Which all fits you.

I think you are saying that you believe that someone is antichrist and that it is me. That is different from a antichrist, an antichrist, or the antichrist. Many people are against Christ. Not me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you are saying that you believe that someone is antichrist and that it is me. That is different from a antichrist, an antichrist, or the antichrist. Many people are against Christ. Not me.

I said

lol I know its obvious your no here to glorify Jesus Christ. A Christian does all to the glory of God through Jesus Christ. That means that the commandments and law that God gave through Jesus we glory in that.
[1Pe 4:11
11 If anyone speaks, [let him speak] as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, [let him do it] as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

lol I know its obvious your no here to glorify Jesus Christ. A Christian does all to the glory of God through Jesus Christ. That means that the commandments and law that God gave through Jesus we glory in that.
[1Pe 4:11
11 If anyone speaks, [let him speak] as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, [let him do it] as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

You are using incorrect grammar here. Or, you have a grammar problem. You are not using correct grammar. You have incorrect grammar.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are using incorrect grammar here. Or, you have a grammar problem. You are not using correct grammar. You have incorrect grammar.

I said
Your an intellectual idiot.

[1Co 1:18-21
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an intellectual idiot.

[1Co 1:18-21
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

Interesting. Why this barrage saying that I am an idiot, even an intellectual idiot meaning the kind of idiot that you are saying that I am?

I am self-taught in the Bible. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I am not big on books. I had a friend who was. I have had a bookcase. I wouldn't say it is a library or a book collection though. However, I was a moderator for two debates on the Existence of God during the time that I was in Community College. I am also not Reformed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. Why this barrage saying that I am an idiot, even an intellectual idiot meaning the kind of idiot that you are saying that I am?

I am self-taught in the Bible. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I am not big on books. I had a friend who was. I have had a bookcase. I wouldn't say it is a library or a book collection though. However, I was a moderator for two debates on the Existence of God during the time that I was in Community College. I am also not Reformed.

I said
lol Useless information.

[1Co 1:21-26
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Useless information.

[1Co 1:21-26
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].

Do you have a question about if I am an intellectual?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting.

Well, I am not playing a game.

I said
I don't think you are. I do know that you are working for satan, to get people back under the law so that he can destroy them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't think you are. I do know that you are working for satan, to get people back under the law so that he can destroy them.

no
you need to tell me now your belief about the new covenant if you are for the new covenant or against it
how would it be new to you if you were not a part of the covenant?
because without God's Law The Law of Moses or God's law in the New Covenant you may find that you are lawless, even though not the antichrist

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no
you need to tell me now your belief about the new covenant if you are for the new covenant or against it
how would it be new to you if you were not a part of the covenant?
because without God's Law The Law of Moses or God's law in the New Covenant you may find that you are lawless, even though not the antichrist

I said
lol You are an idiot. I have already proven that you don't keep the law that your teaching.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.