TV Preachers

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Preachers---TV

Matt 24:24
24 "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matt 23:1-39
1 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples,
2 saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
3 "Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.
4 "For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
5 "But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments.
6 "They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues,
7 "greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8 "But you, do not be called 'Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.
9 "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
10 "And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.
11 "But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 "And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.
13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
14 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
15 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
16 "Woe to you, blind guides, who say, 'Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.'
17 "Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?
18 "And, 'Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.'
19 "Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift?
20 "Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it.
21 "He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells in it.
22 "And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it.
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
28 "Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
34 "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,
35 "that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36 "Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
38 "See! Your house is left to you desolate;
39 "for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'"
(NKJ)

xxx Do you know which preachers are telling you to do something they are not willing to do?? Are they being the right kind of example???

2 Cor 8:12-15
12 For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.
13 For I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened;
14 but by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may supply their lack, that their abundance also may supply your lack-- that there may be equality.
15 As it is written, "He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:7
7 For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
(NKJ)

Rom 16:18
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
(NKJ)

1Thes 2:5-6
5 For neither at any time did we use flattering words, as you know, nor a cloak for covetousness-- God is witness.
6 Nor did we seek glory from men, either from you or from others, when we might have made demands as apostles of Christ.
(NKJ)

Rev 3:17-19
17 "Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'-- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--
18 "I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
19 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:8
8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
(NKJ)

Believe-Pray-Receive iT.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Which ones are not?

It depends on the specific criteria that you wish to use to identify a false tv preacher....and also I am not sure of all the tv preachers these days and if you count only tv and not radio etc.....but the following are a couple honest, genuine, Christ loving, God fearing tv preachers...also in the following list there are some doctrines that they teach that I may not necessarily agree with but those doctrines are non-essentialsand are not required for salvation.
"In essentials, unity. In non-essentials, liberty. In all things, charity and love.” .
*Billy Graham (when he was still alive)
*David Jeremiah
*Charles Stanley
*Chuck Swindoll

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who teaches the trinity doctrine. It is a strong delusion. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Paul said the Father is the only God for us.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[1Co 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said we have the very same God and the very same Father that He has.

[Jhn 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone who teaches the trinity doctrine. It is a strong delusion. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Paul said the Father is the only God for us.

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].
From the Apologetics Study Bible;
Some claim to be Christian but deny that Jesus is God.They use John 17:3 to explain how the father , not Jesus, is the only true God. Yet the rest of this passage clearly shows that Jesus presented Himself as a member of the Trinity. In verse 5 Jesus asks of God the Father,"glorify Me in your presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed." In fact the second person of the Trinity is credited with creating all things (John 1:3, Col 1:15-17). And since God says in Isaiah 48:11 That He would not share His glory with another, it would be blasphemous for Jesus to claim glory for Himself if He were not God. Furthermore, in John 16:14 Jesus said that the promised Holy Spirit "will glorify me, because he what is mine and declare it to you." Finally , the Bible says that glorifying Jesus ultimately means that God himself receives glory (Philippians 2:5-11, 1 Peter 4:11).

1 Corinthians 8:6; In a remarkable affirmation, Paul calls Jesus Christ the "One Lord." Paul the Jew was echoing but reconfiguring the thrice daily prayer known as the Shema. "Listen Israel...Yahweh is One" (Dt 6:4-6). He added later "If anyone does not love the Lord, a curse be on him" (1 Co 16:22). The Lord Jesus is being identified with Yahweh, the God of Israel. Other Jewish NT writers routinely made this astonishing identification (eg Is 8:13, 1 Pet 3:15). It is important to keep in mind that Paul the monotheist, wrote a mere 20 years after Jesus' crucifixion, indicating the high view of Jesus very early on in the church. This high view of Jesus is taken for granted and beyond dispute in the NT.
JW's and Christadelphians, who sit between Judaism and Christianity but belong to neither, must take seriously Christ's divine Lordship based on such passages. Similarly, Mormons, by taking the words "for us" (1 For 8:6) and thus allowing for the recognition of other gods, misunderstood Paul's intent. By saying "even if there are so-called gods" (v. 5), he meant they existed only in the minds of Corinthian idolators. However, the words "for us there is one God the Father...and...One Lord Jesus Christ" point to the new reality these readers have come to know through the gospel. Corinthian believers had acknowledged and appropriated this reality ("for us").

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some claim to be Christian but deny that Jesus is God.They use John 17:3 to explain how the father , not Jesus, is the only true God. Yet the rest of this passage clearly shows that Jesus presented Himself as a member of the Trinity. In verse 5 Jesus asks of God the Father,"glorify Me in your presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed." In fact the second person of the Trinity is credited with creating all things (John 1:3, Col 1:15-17). And since God says in Isaiah 48:11 That He would not share His glory with another, it would be blasphemous for Jesus to claim glory for Himself if He were not God. Furthermore, in John 16:14 Jesus said that the promised Holy Spirit "will glorify me, because he what is mine and declare it to you." Finally , the Bible says that glorifying Jesus ultimately means that God himself receives glory (Philippians 2:5-11, 1 Peter 4:11).

1 Corinthians 8:6; In a remarkable affirmation, Paul calls Jesus Christ the "One Lord." Paul the Jew was echoing but reconfiguring the thrice daily prayer known as the Shema. "Listen Israel...Yahweh is One" (Dt 6:4-6). He added later "If anyone does not love the Lord, a curse be on him" (1 Co 16:22). The Lord Jesus is being identified with Yahweh, the God of Israel. Other Jewish NT writers routinely made this astonishing identification (eg Is 8:13, 1 Pet 3:15). It is important to keep in mind that Paul the monotheist, wrote a mere 20 years after Jesus' crucifixion, indicating the high view of Jesus very early on in the church. This high view of Jesus is taken for granted and beyond dispute in the NT.
JW's and Christadelphians, who sit between Judaism and Christianity but belong to neither, must take seriously Christ's divine Lordship based on such passages. Similarly, Mormons, by taking the words "for us" (1 For 8:6) and thus allowing for the recognition of other gods, misunderstood Paul's intent. By saying "even if there are so-called gods" (v. 5), he meant they existed only in the minds of Corinthian idolators. However, the words "for us there is one God the Father...and...One Lord Jesus Christ" point to the new reality these readers have come to know through the gospel. Corinthian believers had acknowledged and appropriated this reality ("for us").

I said
ROFLOL Get real. Jesus denies it, Paul denies it. And I deny it.

Trinitarians break every rule of believing. I should say every commandment of believing. Do not even think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Do you realize that you cant be taught by the Holy Spirit if you believe in the trinity doctrine. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And trinity is not even written in the bible.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things,
and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak to you any other way.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Get real. Jesus denies it, Paul denies it. And I deny it.

Trinitarians break every rule of believing. I should say every commandment of believing. Do not even think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Do you realize that you cant be taught by the Holy Spirit if you believe in the trinity doctrine. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And trinity is not even written in the bible.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things,
and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak to you any other way.
You are a joke, blasphemer, a Christ hater. You do not know who Christ is and you never will know. However, you will come to know your unholy trinity, Satan, the beast and the false prophet. He will say he is God and you will believe him. Beware Squeaky, the time is short. You were answered in the previous post so I'm not going to waste my time doing it. You are a lost soul who has not desire to be found.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are a joke, blasphemer, a Christ hater. You do not know who Christ is and you never will know. However, you will come to know your unholy trinity, Satan, the beast and the false prophet. He will say he is God and you will believe him. Beware Squeaky, the time is short. You were answered in the previous post so I'm not going to waste my time doing it. You are a lost soul who has not desire to be found.

I said
lol You Trinitarians always do that. You get all emotional and start bearing false witness. The one thing you don't do or have ever done is address my answers. We both know why you cant.
Your the one that is claiming Jesus lied, and Paul lied. Not me.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All of your garbage has been addressed. You have nothing. You are pathetic. Consider your Two scripture verses answered.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All of your garbage has been addressed. You have nothing. You are pathetic. Consider your Two scripture verses answered.

I said
Your guy is a nut. Jesus didn't present Himself as a member of the trinity. He humbled Himself and presented Himself as the Son of God to His Father that is God.

[Jhn 17:1-5
4 "I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Some claim to be Christian but deny that Jesus is God.They use John 17:3 to explain how the father , not Jesus, is the only true God. Yet the rest of this passage clearly shows that Jesus presented Himself as a member of the Trinity. In verse 5 Jesus asks of God the Father,"glorify Me in your presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed." In fact the second person of the Trinity is credited with creating all things (John 1:3, Col 1:15-17).

I said

Here is the Tyndale bible and all the other bibles before KJV said the Word was an "IT" not a he. They added "He" to the KJV to give the Word spiritual authority. Not to make it into a person. Mistranslation has perverted the Word.

1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made.

Even Col 1-12 , 17

[Col 1:12-17
12 giving thanks to the Father(God) who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed [us] into the kingdom of the Son of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
17 And He(Father) is before all things, and in Him(Father) all things consist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
It appears you put all your faith in what some other mans interpretation is. And it is wrong. Your the blind leading the blind.

[1Co 8:5-6 NKJV] 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him;

There is one God the Father who created all things. And we worship the Father as God.
And one Lord(not LORD) through(reason for God creating) all things. And we worship God the Father through Jesus our Lord(not LORD).

and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

Lord Jesus also LORD God the Father.
[Mat 7:21
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I posted this on the wrong thread. It goes here.
The only true trinity of three in one is the devil, satan , serpent.

[Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is [the] Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity god in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

xxx There is only one three in one god in the whole bible. Satan is useing the trinity to mock the living God.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I posted this on the wrong thread. It goes here.
The only true trinity of three in one is the devil, satan , serpent.

[Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is [the] Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity god in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

xxx There is only one three in one god in the whole bible. Satan is useing the trinity to mock the living God.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)
Yours is an unholy trinity. Here is the Holy Trinity!

Matthew 28:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Prove it wrong!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yours is an unholy trinity. Here is the Holy Trinity!

Matthew 28:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Prove it wrong!

I said
I am not in a trinity. And the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit is not a trinity. They are all three separate beings. And only one of them is God. That would be the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I am not in a trinity. And the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit is not a trinity. They are all three separate beings. And only one of them is God. That would be the Father.

You loose. Try again