The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is the point of discussing ANYTHING with someone who disputes the fact that math works?
When debating you will very rarely (if ever) get someone to say... "Hmmm I guess you are right and I am wrong". We should do that. But we don't.

The good news is... when the person you are debating has to question the validity of math you know you have won! Why be mad when you are winning so good?? :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
When debating you will very rarely (if ever) get someone to say... "Hmmm I guess you are right and I am wrong". We should do that. But we don't.

The good news is... when the person you are debating has to question the validity of math you know you have won! Why be mad when you are winning so good?? :idunno:

They lack confidence where it counts. I have admitted being wrong on many things to most of you and quite to AMR.

You just don't know what you do not know.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
patrick jane I reversed your infraction so that you could complete our experiment.

Thank me later. :)
Thanks boss, is that the only reason? Looking at this image, I think where you placed the sun is about where it would be at those times we took the pictures. The sun is small, close and illuminates locally in the earth. I also don't mind at all if I'm wrong and will happily admit it when or if the time comes. The globe is only in your minds, you've never seen a real picture of a ball shape earth. None of you.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Yep

I'm not mad about winning.

I'm just tired of humoring him. He's dumb as rocks. Why waste my time?

I'd rather discuss it with you and the others here who aren't crazier than soup sandwiches.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
attachment.php

Sun and its illumination should never be completely out of sight anywhere on a flat plate.
Lots of things should happen but don't. A dead man should stay dead but we know that that isn't true according to scripture. Not a great example but you get the gist of it/ What should happen doesn't always happen.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Lots of things should happen but don't. A dead man should stay dead but we know that that isn't true according to scripture. Not a great example but you get the gist of it/ What should happen doesn't always happen.
Using that logic you could say that nothing can be known. It's a very poor basis for an argument, not to mention a non-sequitur.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks boss, is that the only reason? Looking at this image, I think where you placed the sun is about where it would be at those times we took the pictures. The sun is small, close and illuminates locally in the earth. I also don't mind at all if I'm wrong and will happily admit it when or if the time comes. The globe is only in your minds, you've never seen a real picture of a ball shape earth. None of you.

attachment.php
Okay thank you.

But you must know... I didn't place the sun on that map. That is an image you provided to me.

Second... the sun couldn't be where it is on the map because if you remember it was west and slightly north to all of us. On that map image the sun appears to be west and south of all of us.

Could you take a second whack at it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Okay thank you.

But you must know... I didn't place the sun on that map. That is an image you provided to me.

Second... the sun couldn't be where it is on the map because if you remember it was west and slightly north to all of us. On that map image the sun appears to be west and south of all of us.

Somewhere in that next section up, more near the 2nd thin line up from where the sun is now on the map.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It is human nature to get frustrated when one starts to lose. I think we are starting to see that here in this debate. Instead of debate, the discussion turns to personal attacks and questioning the math.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Okay thank you.

It's nice the we used UCT time to take our photos because that allows us to know that it was 1:00am in Greenwich England when we were taking our first photos. We had one night were we started at 00:00 UCT but on this map that won't make much difference. 01:00 UCT puts midnight just to the west of Greenwich England and that means that Noon falls on a line opposite the North Pole. Assuming that East/West is supposed to follow the circular lines on the map, I've placed a new Sun where it would have to be in order to create the photos we took. I should point out that it really wouldn't create the photos we took but just going with the flow here...

View attachment 26429

The Sun would be forced well North of, not only the Tropic of Cancer, but North of Denver Colorado! Making the sub-solar point somewhere off the coast of Russia.

Clete

P.S.

Can someone tell me how you guys get such large images to show up in your posts? Mine are always small and you have to click on them to get the full sized image. Send me a copy/paste of what you actually typed to create the post or something.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's nice the we used UCT time to take our photos because that allows us to know that it was 1:00am in Greenwich England when we were taking our first photos. We had one night were we started at 00:00 UCT but on this map that won't make much difference. 01:00 UCT puts midnight just to the west of Greenwich England and that means that Noon falls on a line opposite the North Pole. Assuming that East/West is supposed to follow the circular lines on the map, I've placed a new Sun where it would have to be in order to create the photos we took. I should point out that it really wouldn't create the photos we took but just going with the flow here...

View attachment 26429

The Sun would be forced well North of, not only the Tropic of Cancer, but North of Denver Colorado! Making the sub-solar point somewhere off the coast of Russia.

Clete

P.S.

Can someone tell me how you guys get such large images to show up in your posts? Mine are always small and you have to click on them to get the full sized image. Send me a copy/paste of what you actually typed to create the post or something.
I just enlarge the original by clicking on it and then I copy/paste the large image. That one is so big though but needed for this experiment.

And btw, @Sherman - I'm not mad or "angry" and I will have no problem saying I'm wrong if that time ever comes in my lifetime. I don't even consider winning or losing. It's not a contest or even about debating style etc. It's about spreading the possibility of FE.

I'm telling the truth about the earth from everything I can find available and I feel no shame, remorse, regret, ill will towards anyone, and I don't think I AM losing. It may appear that I'm losing and Dave is losing but we're winning by getting folks to think critically and examine BOTH sides.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've placed a new Sun where it would have to be in order to create the photos we took. I should point out that it really wouldn't create the photos we took but just going with the flow here...

View attachment 26429

Patrick... how do you feel about Clete's placement?

Right Divider

Body part

View attachment 26429

Clete

P.S.

It's UTC

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/aboututc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.