The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ANOTHER LONG MEANINGLESS POST.

YHWH is the name of the Father.

You do not realize that the logos spoke through Jesus, the logos spoke the words the Father gave IT to speak. Your still in the milk JR. Your so confused.
THERE IS ONLY ONE YHWH, HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

I said
Your right. I stop in to look at the chart and it does reveal the truth on who is deceived and who has the Holy Spirit. The many are deceived and the few are blessed.

[Mat 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide [is] the gate and broad [is] the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow [is] the gate and difficult [is] the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
[Luk 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

They have to break every rule of believing to believe in the trinity. They have to break every rule in scripture to believe in the trinity.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

And they are calling Jesus and Paul liars. Jesus said the Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD. And Paul said the Father is the only God for us.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

john w

Hall of Fame
I think ALL translations have errors, but by comparing one can see the content of what is there. No one can really see any originals so we just do our best with what we got. I would think The Hebrew and Aramaic woud be the most accurate.

Translated: Here are a bunch of fake bibles, all riddled with errors, and I, bible corrector/agnostic/mystic, will compare them to other fake bibles, also riddled with errors, to arrive at the pure, perfect, true word of God, or what the LORD God "probably" said, you see, well, uh, urr.....

It's called anti-thinking. Can't be done.

so we just do our best with what we got. I would think The Hebrew and Aramaic woud be the most accurate

Translation: humanism,"out" with the biblical doctrine, promise, of preservation, which our bible corrector "thinks," speculates,must also be one of the many errors, as we are left with just "do our best with what we got," left with an "almost bible," that, like rat poison, is 99% "pure cornmeal," as the LORD God is a bumbling, fumbling idiot like him, and all He could come up with is a "most accurate" scripture, as He did his "best," although we are left still with a riddled with errors scripture, as the overpowering elements of the wind, rain, sun, heat, floods, hurricanes, tornados, overcame the LORD God, and He needs "hep" from His creatures, but was unable to use them, to see to it that his pure word remains forever. Keypurr: Here is the scripture, that says we no longer have the scripture.

Thanks for checkin' in.

Welcome to planet earth, TOL members....

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Translated: Here are a biunch of fake bibles, all riddled with errors, and I, bible corrector/agnostic/mystic, will compare them to other fake bibles, also riddled with errors, to arrive at the pure, perfect, true word of God, or what the LORD God "probably" said, you see, well, uh, urr.....

It's called anti-thinking. Can't be done.

Translation: humanism,"out" with the biblical doctrine, promise, of preservation, which our bible corrector "thinks," speculates,must also be one of the many errors, as we are left with just "do our best with what we got," left with an "almost bible," that, like rat poison, is 99% "pure cornmeal," as the LORD God is a bumbling, fumbling idiot like him, and all He could come up with is a "most accurate" scripture, as He did his "best," although we are left still with a riddled with errors scripture, as the overpowering elements of the wind, rain, sun, heat, floods, hurricanes, tornados, overcame the LORD God, and He needs "hep" from His creatures, but was unable to use them, to see to it that his pure word remains forever. Keypurr: Here is the scripture, that says we no longer have the scripture.

Thanks for checkin' in.

Welcome to planet earth, TOL members....

I said
Has anyone ever explained to you the difference between error and stumbling stones?

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lol He is always full of bitterness. Do you think he knows it?

Correct-bitter towards wolves, such as yourself. That is scriptural..Wait...You're the fake Christian, wolf, in sheep's clothing, that deems the OT as "worthless."

Be gone, wolfie-you're just another harmless wolf, as most of TOL does not take you seriously. We just have to keep putting on "Raid," for pests, such as yourself.

popsthebuilder

Correct-bitter towards wolves, such as yourself. That is scriptural..Wait...You're the fake Christian, wolf, in sheep's clothing, that deems the OT as "worthless."

Be gone, wolfie-you're just another harmless wolf, as most of TOL does not take you seriously. We just have to keep putting on "Raid," for pests, such as yourself.
You might ought to reconsider wearing poison.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You might want to reconsider thinking that you are in my league, and that you are relevant on TOL.

So there.
Bad day or.....?

What happened to taking a non offensive joke as such.

What is said of those easily offended?

your league.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bee1

God is Trinity.
Those who deny the Trinity preach a false God
So only the Catholics believe in the trinity so only the Catholics will go to heaven. Correct. Instigators of the Inquisition, so weathly it is consider a city state. Brought pagan worship to Christianity (Easter), prays to others as God( Peter, Paul and Mary). There was an earlier post that said;

13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide [is] the gate and broad [is] the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.

14 "Because narrow [is] the gate and difficult [is] the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

[Luk 13:2

There is over a billion who believe in the Trinity. Looks like God may have to widen his gate or your faith is not God's.
I don't think God going to do any home improvement. Whore of Babylon!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Bee1

Actually all Christians believe in the Trinity: Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant. You're post is ridiculous
All Christians believe in the trinity? I do not believe that.
PS
I grew up in a protestant church. Never had mass, never had a statue of Mary, no rosary beads, and definitely no teaching about The trinity. I grew up in California so maybe that it. We are a little more laid back than most.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk