ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

Interplanner

Irrelevant=JW's, Romans, Mormons, ....assert that "Jesus is Lord." You lie, as your father does, the father of lies, so you do, also, as you satanically assert, on record, that Judas preached the good news/gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, demon.

They did preach that Gospel, but it finally 'sunk in' to where their radical Judaism was embedded. When those things clunked into each other 'many deserted him' Jn 6:66 and the 12 started hiding and saying they knew nothing about it.

It has nothing to do with the Lord and Christ that Jesus was proclaimed to be (by the event of the resurrection; yes BY THE RESURRECTION) by Acts 2 and Rom 1, both of which say he was what David was expecting as his son.

"If David calls him Lord, how can he be his son?"

john w

Hall of Fame
They did preach that Gospel, but it finally 'sunk in' to where their radical Judaism was embedded. When those things clunked into each other 'many deserted him' Jn 6:66 and the 12 started hiding and saying they knew nothing about it.

It has nothing to do with the Lord and Christ that Jesus was proclaimed to be (by the event of the resurrection; yes BY THE RESURRECTION) by Acts 2 and Rom 1, both of which say he was what David was expecting as his son.

"If David calls him Lord, how can he be his son?"
You lied, again, Butch. The lamb was never the sin offering, John the B had no idea he would die for sins, and the John passage was not about 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Why are you lying? It was hid from the12, demon, as they knew nothing about the impending dbr, prior to its occurrence, while preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. Even after it occurred, Butch, they denied it. They could not deny it beforehand, however, Butch-you cannot deny something that you do not know.

Why are you lying on this, Butch? Tell all of TOL.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jeremiah 31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Danoh

In fairness, your view is considered a Replacement Theology by the Dispensationalist because it appears to have failed to note that there are two realms of God described in Scripture, Matt. 6:10; Eph. 3:15, etc.

While, passages like those, say, in Ephesians 1 and 1 Corinthians 15 are describing the intended result of settling first the conflict between the God of All Creation, and the god of this world, within both those realms, as to who in the end will "be like the Most High" over both those realms, as one realm.

Not that you'll agree with any of that, or not, but that is why the Mid-Acts Dispy (what ever shade he might be) is likely to view Reformed Theology and or its various shades, as a "one size fits all" Replacement Theology.

Which boils down to what?

To obvious differences in study approach.

Rom. 14: 5 - in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

Interplanner

IP has yet to figure out who the new covenant was made to.

There is no connection between the two events. The new covenant was the sacrifice of Christ that inspires obedience as a side effect.

There is nothing to figure out about who the new covenant was with. It has been in place since the sacrifice of Christ.

D'ism has completely confused people like Mr. Frank who wrote yesterday's docu-drama (see the notes on the thread next door). D'ism consistently puts NOT in so many NT texts that the result is a completely unreadable NT.

Interplanner

Jeremiah 31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

...until you read the commentary on this in chs 9-10 and find out it is not geographic nor limited to Israel at all. Not in the least. Everything the NC does is for all mankind, as is clearly shown in the material in 9-10 which is the official commentary on 8, not you. It is also present tense, being 'the good things that are already here'--the freedom from sin and death.

I know from 2 years with your gang that 'freedom from sin and death' is a fairy tale problem, but there it is right in the text. The only 'problem' in life you guys seem to know is Israel's real estate issues, like the guy in LET THE LION ROAR yesterday on Daystar's docu-drama. see the notes next door.

Interplanner

Replacement theology sure messes up a lot of folks.

sorry, you have it all backwards. Why don't you go read the comments on LET THE LION ROAR from Daystar's film yesterday, Apr 28? Because it's charismatic? Well, OK, but it's 99% of what you say. I mean, if he could just get rid of RT, all the worlds' problems would be solved!

It was the usual RT claim, which should be RR or RN (-race or -nation), if they were going to be accurate. The theology is replaced; that is clear from Heb 9-10, which is the official commentary on ch 8, not your 1000x quoting one line over and over and over and over.

The race or nation is not replaced, because it always was about faith anyway, so that even Rahab the Cannannite sex worker could believe and be justified. There was no race or nation to replace.

Now , in Judaism, there was the other problem: what they thought was true in the IT and how that formed Paul into what he was before he was a Christian. He had to undo it all, and says so in Gal 3:17.

btw, for the record, LET THE LION ROAR only quoted the NT doctrinally in one spot, Rom 11:26. There was no complete treatment of it in any sense, just the cipher. Obviously he spent no time in Rom 3-4 or Gal 3-4 or Heb 8-10.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no connection between the two events. The new covenant was the sacrifice of Christ that inspires obedience as a side effect.
Pure fantasy!

There is nothing to figure out about who the new covenant was with.
Indeed! Then why do you NOT believe it?

Heb 8:8-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (8:10) For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (8:11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (8:12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

It has been in place since the sacrifice of Christ.
More pure fantasy repeated ad nauseam!

D'ism has completely confused people like Mr. Frank who wrote yesterday's docu-drama (see the notes on the thread next door). D'ism consistently puts NOT in so many NT texts that the result is a completely unreadable NT.
IPism is wrong. MAD understands the NT in the light of the OT, whereas IPism throws the OT in the trash based on a fairy tale version of the NT.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
When RD corrects his 'woopee' about the zealots, I'd be glad to hear him.
Not gonna happen cry baby.

You are just like the religious zealots of the first century. You have a man-made tradition that you will cling to and reject all truth.

God's Word CLEARLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY tells us (TWICE) that His new covenant will be with Israel and YET you claim otherwise. You fight AGAINST God and those of us that believe God will not back down on continually proclaiming the TRUTH!

Interplanner

Saying the matter of the zealots is 'woopee' about NT background is like saying 'woopee' about Washington regarding the American Revolution.

Right Divider

Body part
Saying the matter of the zealots is 'woopee' about NT background is like saying Washington is 'woopee' about the American Revolution.
Woopee.

You make so many irrelevant and confused points that I will not try to address them all.

That the LORD God said that He will make His new covenant with Israel is beyond your ability to understand. And, OF COURSE, you must redefine the term "Israel" to make your fairy tale "true".

I'll just go ahead and believe the CLEAR, UNAMBIGUOUS and UNEQUIVOCAL Word of God instead.

Perhaps you'd like to explain which gentiles are in the house of Israel and which ones are in the house of Judah.

P.S. I can't wait for your next "it's all fulfilled in Christ" magic bullet.

Interplanner

reprinted from #250 by Interplanner:

(D'ism seems true about the new covenant)...until you read the commentary on this in chs 9-10 and find out it is not geographic nor limited to Israel at all. Not in the least. Everything the NC does is for all mankind, as is clearly shown in the material in 9-10 which is the official commentary on 8, not you. It is also present tense, being 'the good things that are already here'--the freedom from sin and death.

I know from 2 years with your gang that 'freedom from sin and death' is a fairy tale problem, but there it is right in the text. The only 'problem' in life you guys seem to know is Israel's real estate issues,

Right Divider

Body part
reprinted from #250 by Interplanner:

(D'ism seems true about the new covenant)...until you read the commentary on this in chs 9-10 and find out it is not geographic nor limited to Israel at all. Not in the least. Everything the NC does is for all mankind, as is clearly shown in the material in 9-10 which is the official commentary on 8, not you. It is also present tense, being 'the good things that are already here'--the freedom from sin and death.

I know from 2 years with your gang that 'freedom from sin and death' is a fairy tale problem, but there it is right in the text. The only 'problem' in life you guys seem to know is Israel's real estate issues,
:rotfl:
Garbage is still garbage even when you "reprint" it.