ECT ARE THERE TWO GOSPELS HERE ??

Jerry Shugart

Jesus says we belong to whom we obey.

That does not change the fact that He said that those who "believe" have eternal life and will not come into judgment.

In order to pervert His words you say that the word "believe" not only means to believe but it also means to obey!

Who can take you seriously?

God's Truth

It was the whole law, doofus.
If you break any point of the whole law, you are guilty of the whole law.

You can't love anyone as Paul says to do if you are breaking the law.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Tell me how you love and only believe and not obey?

God's Truth

That does not change the fact that He said that those who "believe" have eternal life and will not come into judgment.

In order to pervert His words you say that the word "believe" not only means to believe but it also means to obey!

Who can take you seriously?

Jesus says we belong to whom we obey.

Paul says the same thing.

You are ensnared by the devil and I want to help you.

God's love IS conditional.

If you obey God, you love Him and are His child.

If you do not obey Him, you obey the devil and are the devil's child.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:38
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:55
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Romans 6:16
Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 6:18; Romans 6:22; 1 Corinthians 7:22; 2 Timothy 2:24; Ephesians 6:6.

We were bought.

1 Corinthians 6:20
you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Let's talk about how we are always working whether or not we are saved.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can't love anyone as Paul says to do if you are breaking the law.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Tell me how you love and only believe and not obey?
Does not scripture tell us that if you break a single point of the whole law, you are guilty of the whole law?
Yes it does.
You just don't believe scripture.
You never have.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are ensnared by the devil and I want to help you.
I'm not the one contradicting my own words, you are.
You shouldn't have said one taught directly by God was an apostle if you did not believe it.
You do that all the time ----- say one thing and then contradict it right after you say it!
You can't even keep your own stories straight.

God's Truth

You can't say one thing one moment, and then contradict what you say in the next moment.
But you do all the time, as shown by your very own words.

I don't do as you say I do. I always preach obedience to Christ and with that as long as I obey while I preach, I am saved and will be saved.

God's Truth

I'm not the one contradicting my own words, you are.
You shouldn't have said one taught directly by God was an apostle if you did not believe it.
You do that all the time ----- say one thing and then contradict it right after you say it!
You can't even keep your own stories straight.

That doesn't even make sense it is goofy and worse.

DAN P

That scripture proves we have to repent of our sins to be saved.

Hi GT and did not answer the question , in Rom 5:14 ??

It is FAITH with WORKS , care to debate what Rom 5:14 means ??

Actually it is FAITH with good works AND also Faith with BAD WORKS !!

dan p

Last edited:

God's Truth

You are the one that said one directly taught by God was an apostle.
Adam was directly taught by God.
That makes Adam an apostle according to your very own words.

Paul was an apostle because he was taught by Jesus, even thought it was after Jesus lived, died and rose again.