User Tag List

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 493

Thread: Return to Oneness

  1. #46
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    2,320
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,073 Posts

    Blog Entries
    74
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1449064

    Lightbulb staying centered :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

    I am contributing to the thread! its about the message in the remote viewing and its connection to the esoteric plan.
    So you may not like it but you can't say its not related, so back off.
    The writtings of its prophets are certainly fare game as well.
    Lets address a few things here - I'm the originator of this thread, and have laid down the subject, content and context. Your welcome to address such as shared, but your bringing in preconceptions and assumption of 'association' that are not necessary to the dialogue or subject - they are projected implications from preconceptions. If you want to talk about the nature of reality, God, Existence, Truth, etc,...we can do that...as it relates to our 'returning to Oneness' (and it just so happens that remote viewing is a tool/method of tapping into the heart of this Oneness via consciousness and creative choosing) - this just happens to be the authors own expertise and viewpoint from his own practice and experience of The One.

    The original article and author speaks of the the theme for this year 2010 being about a 'Return to Oneness',.....the Oneness at the Heart of All That Is. The Mother Matrix, the Universal Father. We can call this Supreme Being "Father-Mother-God" if you like. - these are just 'terms' we use to designate 'God', the Infinite Spirit, Cosmic Consciousness....use any words you wish, its ok...they're just 'words'. (pointers, references). If you dont read and spiritually resonate with this article, you'll miss what this thread is really about. The focal-point of Jerusalem as the City of Peace is even more meaningful for students of scripture (which the article fully dives into!)


    The beginning of the End, or the end of our beginning
    ? - Our Choice (good article about how we use our natural resources and strip/pollute our Mother Earth, how this affects all living things, what we can do to make a change)



    pj

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    Mark M (March 7th, 2016),patrick jane (March 5th, 2016)

  3. #47
    Over 4000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked 1,563 Times in 990 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    658726
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Hello rex

    I highly recommend reading this article -

    SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS
    OF REMOTE VIEWING
    -The Quantum Reality
    I see nothing in the article but an attempt to graft a sort of new-age spiritualism into science. It's fine to speculate how remote viewing might be possible, but absent any evidence that it can or does happen it's a bit premature to talk about how it works.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  4. #48
    Over 1500 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 257 Times in 232 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125254
    freelight;2523437]I think those intelligent ones who have actually read the original article in the OP and other articles from the Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (AVARI) might appreciate the understanding of 'Oneness' when they gain insight into the nature of reality and how 'consciousness' affects or influences it. - that's the crux of the matter here.
    Anyone who has did any amount of research into the field could see the clear connection to the message you push, and the site in question. And the esoteric lingo you use to divert the darts and arrows thrown at your unbiblical masonic message.



    The 'pioneers' you've listed above(targeted from your collection of 'new age prophets' to malign) are not necessarily related to the specific articles of the Academy, or the author or this specific topic,....it is you in your campaign to undermine or expose anything 'esoteric' or 'occult' and not according to your 'conception' of God's word or Christ's gospel that is at issue. - your assumptions and what you perceive to be a 'threat' or 'enemy' to a certain 'version' of truth.
    The heck their not related, I would take that bet. The goal is the same, and targeted enemy is also. My campaign is to expose the message against the biblical model of the final state of this evil world system, it doesn't match unless you bring out the magic wand of escoteric ring around the rosey to transform the new age christ into the world saviour which is the oposite of the senario layed out by Christ in Matthew 24. So if I warn about falsh christs and teachers its perfectly alright, and inline with the Lord who warned of such things, because He is the one who opened my eyes to this falsh spiritism in the first place, And naturaly the fox doesn't like the light on when he works among the sleeping hens.


    Just sharing the message of the author whose many articles and premiere work in this field (Remote Viewing) has meaning and value for us today, if we would be so enlightened to take advantage of such knowledge.
    It has value for you, and your band of others who play the same tune, it has nothing but spiritual deception for those searching for truth inline with the biblical model.

    As we consider what 'The One' is....it is the One Infinite Being, the Universal Ultimate Supreme Reality, the Sole Matrix of space/time creation.....the substrate frpm which all potentials of existence arise. Its essentially the science of consciousness and its art of creation. (this is the truth of what exists and what is unfolding). Obviously, 'God' who is Light....prefers his offspring to share in this original knowledge wherein alone is freedom and power. God who is One is not divided in His original Integrity and the call of 'salvation' or 'enlightenment' is always a returning of the many back to the One, the original unity at heart, the core-reality that unites and relates all because It is All.




    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
    Well we have different opinion on "who" the light is in your theology, which its pretty easy to connect to satan from the founders of the same Plan! at least be honest and stop trying to hide the truth about what they believed, and their goals to replace christianity with their satanic mystical version.
    The fact that you come from a mormon background, which was founded by a mason shows the connection to your path to this type of inlightenment, your good at what you do, which makes you even more dangerous.

  5. #49
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    2,320
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,073 Posts

    Blog Entries
    74
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1449064

    Lightbulb Seeing what is true behind the conceptual frames and forms......

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post

    What is in the links, for me, is esoteric knowledge. Yes, I support it as it does not take your right to your faith away. It does not contradict at all what is in the Bible, but gives deeper understanding.


    Essentially.
    It is about inner knowledge, and this is peace of mind in a world that otherwise appears quite chaotic. Had you read the links posted up, and without assuming the worst about the intention of the authors, you might come to understand it is NOT EVIL.
    Properly informing oneself is essential to constructive dialogue.

    I could assume the worst about you and the Christians in your persistence to spread your faith (acceptance w/out understanding) ... but that did not go over so well, did it? Plan B, then. (pssst ... the last words were just a joke ... I have no plans AGAINST anyone).
    What is beautiful about 'God', is his Truth is universally All-ready what alwaysis. Truth encompasses all. There is only the All existing (the One, the Totality). The One is not 'against' anything (for it is Indivisible), although appearances of duality, polarity and opposites arise within the context of evolving creation (all opposites or paradoxes are resolved in the One). 'God' still is the only One...that the many aspects of creation owe their origin and existence (purpose, value, meaning, etc.) and 'salvation' is returning to this 'One', for in truth....there is only this One. Right this very moment, and every moment...for all eternity, there is only 'this'.
    'This' Now is all the 'God' there is.

    As we say in 'sanatana dharma',.....'God' is One without a second. It goes further than denominating that there is only One God, but that there is only God (Mind, substance, form, movement, energy, Spirit).

    'Esoteric' or 'occult' simply means 'hidden, mysterious, hidden beneath a veil, 'secret', 'apocrypha',...it does not necessarily connote anything 'evil' or 'satanic' in its original generic meaning, but some have imposed such connotations.


    pj

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    Mark M (March 7th, 2016),patrick jane (March 5th, 2016)

  7. #50
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    2,320
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,073 Posts

    Blog Entries
    74
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1449064

    Lightbulb going to the root.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

    The fact that you come from a mormon background, which was founded by a mason shows the connection to your path to this type of inlightenment, your good at what you do, which makes you even more dangerous.
    lol. O zeke. You tickle me pink. My being raised mormon is only a small part of an initial journey whose parts all work together to weave a wonderful tapestry, for such is life.

    As far as shooting down others who you think are 'messengers of satan' or 'dangerous' we read -

    " Evil originates from the notion of “the other” across which we often fear and want to separate from. All battling sides always perceive “the other” as evil, which means undesirable.

    The time for the old and infinitely repeated game of trying to encourage what you perceive as desirable and hence good and familiar, within your human programs, and allow it to battle the “other” side, which you perceive as undesirable, unfamiliar and foreign, and hence “bad” or “evil,” is coming to an end. Soon this game will be over. The One has decreed it to be so, and we are on our way to stop it with the One’s loving guidance."


    - original article


    The One isnt about attacking others, but integrating, harmonizing all.




    pj

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    Mark M (March 7th, 2016),patrick jane (March 5th, 2016)

  9. #51
    Over 1500 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 257 Times in 232 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125254
    freelight; lol. O zeke. You tickle me pink. My being raised mormon is only a small part of an initial journey whose parts all work together to weave a wonderful tapestry, for such is life.
    Its still foundationaly masonic in its secret temple worship, which is esoteric when you get to the beliefs of the leadership, and their goal for the planet. Alice Bailey foreseen the need to wage war in the field of world religions, and thought, and emotional realms, one of the reason for the founding of the masonic mormon church is part of that warfare with its doctrine of obtainable godhood, which Manly P Hall also taught, as did others working to bring in the Esoteric Plan. We both know nothing happens without a reason.


    As far as shooting down others who you think are 'messengers of satan' or 'dangerous' we read -

    " Evil originates from the notion of “the other” across which we often fear and want to separate from. All battling sides always perceive “the other” as evil, which means undesirable.


    Its a requirment for being a believer in the biblical Christ, and its not personal I like you, and think your a credit to your cause. I disagree with your cause which is what I attack as spiritual deception, I don't think you have a chose in the matter any longer, nor do I. Because this isn't about flesh, and blood, who are just the instruments that allow themselves knowingly, or through stealth and deception, to be munipulated by the spiritual forces behind this eternal battle between two spiritual kingdoms.
    The facts of evil is something I don't have to try and prove, its fruit is everywhere, the problem comes from the good that evil can also bring to the table to disguise its true intentions, through the warfare mentioned by Alice Bailey.

    The time for the old and infinitely repeated game of trying to encourage what you perceive as desirable and hence good and familiar, within your human programs, and allow it to battle the “other” side, which you perceive as undesirable, unfamiliar and foreign, and hence “bad” or “evil,” is coming to an end. Soon this game will be over. The One has decreed it to be so, and we are on our way to stop it with the One’s loving guidance."

    - original article


    The One isnt about attacking others, but integrating, harmonizing all.



    pj
    Well warfare is about attacking by what ever means is allowed, the battle hasn't changed, it morphs out of need. The founding prinicples call it a war, and know this is a battle to the finish. The fact that you try and disregard it is a trojan horse. The Plan is about taking over what it wants its disciples to perceive as the old age which is a trick! because the old was also controlled by the same wicked spiritual beings that brought about heathen idol worship, and also organized religions of all stripes, and denominations. The falsh vadars ( the cause of the fall in the first place) your doctrine points its followers back to shows its the same ole lie concealed in this new era of Utopia speak.

    The fact you want to try and say this remote message is some how disconnected from Plan, is easly refuted by many "Esoteric" writtings. One need only to research the UN! to find one of many birth canals for this Plantary Consciousness movement, its web is in every part of the globe working for the Plan.

  10. #52
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    2,320
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,073 Posts

    Blog Entries
    74
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1449064

    Lightbulb re-union with Source..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Its still foundationaly masonic in its secret temple worship, which is esoteric when you get to the beliefs of the leadership, and their goal for the planet. Alice Bailey foreseen the need to wage war in the field of world religions, and thought, and emotional realms, one of the reason for the founding of the masonic mormon church is part of that warfare with its doctrine of obtainable godhood, which Manly P Hall also taught, as did others working to bring in the Esoteric Plan. We both know nothing happens without a reason.
    All things are connected and interdependent in the world of relativity, this dimension of conditional existence. As long as there 'appears' to be contending forces, duality, polarity, etc....there will be a seeming battle between such, as in 'spiritual warfare', but this is only on the plane of 'duality', and that divine reality which is prior to and transcending duality, is the Eternal Heart of The One...before, behind and beyond all things. This is the essential theme of our relationship with God, returning to Him, our true center, life and peace. All the other occult schools and teachers may have a place in assisting man towards his divine end and destiny, and like a corporation, each 'member' or 'agent' has their special role within the collective. (just like the body of Christ - similar analogy). There is one universal temple of God, one Christhood, one Sonship.

    Its a requirment for being a believer in the biblical Christ, and its not personal I like you, and think your a credit to your cause. I disagree with your cause which is what I attack as spiritual deception, I don't think you have a chose in the matter any longer, nor do I. Because this isn't about flesh, and blood, who are just the instruments that allow themselves knowingly, or through stealth and deception, to be munipulated by the spiritual forces behind this eternal battle between two spiritual kingdoms.
    The facts of evil is something I don't have to try and prove, its fruit is everywhere, the problem comes from the good that evil can also bring to the table to disguise its true intentions, through the warfare mentioned by Alice Bailey.
    We'll see what forces or powers ultimately prevail, but the divine Will must eventually triumph.

    Well warfare is about attacking by what ever means is allowed, the battle hasn't changed, it morphs out of need. The founding prinicples call it a war, and know this is a battle to the finish. The fact that you try and disregard it is a trojan horse. The Plan is about taking over what it wants its disciples to perceive as the old age which is a trick! because the old was also controlled by the same wicked spiritual beings that brought about heathen idol worship, and also organized religions of all stripes, and denominations. The falsh vadars ( the cause of the fall in the first place) your doctrine points its followers back to shows its the same ole lie concealed in this new era of Utopia speak.

    The fact you want to try and say this remote message is some how disconnected from Plan, is easly refuted by many "Esoteric" writtings. One need only to research the UN! to find one of many birth canals for this Plantary Consciousness movement, its web is in every part of the globe working for the Plan.
    The truth in the message remains, as fundamental to the spiritual laws that hold all creation. My key motive in sharing those things that spiritually resonate and bear witness within, is allowing such light to also quicken others who are receptive to the movement of the Spirit. Those who are called or have the 'witness' of truth within, shall join the power of that witness, and by conscious union participate in its culmination. This is referred to as the 'Great Work'

    As far as Alice Bailey is concerned, she was quite a pioneer in her day, and left many volumes dedicated to the 'Reunion', world-unity, collective brotherhood of mankind, world-government, spiritual psychology/healing, progressing humanity, etc. Havent read her in some time, although her work on "Glamour" was recommended as a valuable work on 'spiritual discernment' - the value and insight in her or any other spiritual teachers work is in its own wisdom, clarity, practicality, and ultimately its fruit....however one incorporates that knowledge.

    Alice Bailey (wiki portal)


    pj

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    Mark M (March 7th, 2016),patrick jane (March 5th, 2016)

  12. #53
    Journeyman Katie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    The difference between the Universe and remote viewing is that the Universe is pretty decisively something that exists, whereas no one has been able to consistently and persuasively demonstrate that remote viewing works.
    It is not the "remote viewing" itself that had caught my attention, and rather the deep wisdom found in the links that have been posted.

    Remote viewing has been admittedly used by those in the military, and yet ... still, this is not my fascination with the links ... it is the things said in the links, things I have come to know to be truth.

    There is one link that I read that I now can not seem to find (were any of the links deleted?). It spoke of most of the subjects showing forth many paths that they could choose, and some of whom only a few or a couple paths were shown that they could choose. Rare was the person who only had one path to follow ... and these seemed to echo something of those in the past that had a remarkable role to play in the change of the world.

    It reminded me of Rosa Parks ...

    Most are not aware from her perspective what she went through during the change that is accredited to her. She did not jump on the bus that day thinking "I am going to stand up for my rights as a black person." No! She got on that bus that day, sat down at the first available seat she saw, and was adament to NOT move ... NOT because she was black, but because she was tired and worn out. She had no idea how her moment of weakness would be used in the way it was ... and she suffered much as a result of her choice to admit her weakness in that moment. yet, she is accredited with having been a voice for those wrongfully mistreated. She did not choose her path of greatness, and rather her path was one of those rare paths; chosen for her.

    THAT is the kind of truth that I see in the links. Beyond what you and others are seeing no matter which side you choose to rest on, there is still truth and wisdom in the links that are not easy for me to personally dismiss.

    Some of you choose a side, and some of us have no choice but to walk in the middle of it all. I equate this to what is mentioned in Numbers 12:14 (the truth is found in the understanding of the whole chapter ... no, actually in the whole Scriptures ... but it is summed up in my understanding best with this one verse).
    May Hashem bless you and keep watch over you;
    May Hashem make His Presence enlighten you, and may He be kind to you;
    May Hashem bestow favor on you, and grant you peace.

  13. #54
    Journeyman Katie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Its still foundationaly masonic in its secret temple worship, which is esoteric when you get to the beliefs of the leadership, and their goal for the planet. Alice Bailey foreseen the need to wage war in the field of world religions, and thought, and emotional realms, one of the reason for the founding of the masonic mormon church is part of that warfare with its doctrine of obtainable godhood, which Manly P Hall also taught, as did others working to bring in the Esoteric Plan. We both know nothing happens without a reason.




    Its a requirment for being a believer in the biblical Christ, and its not personal I like you, and think your a credit to your cause. I disagree with your cause which is what I attack as spiritual deception, I don't think you have a chose in the matter any longer, nor do I. Because this isn't about flesh, and blood, who are just the instruments that allow themselves knowingly, or through stealth and deception, to be munipulated by the spiritual forces behind this eternal battle between two spiritual kingdoms.
    The facts of evil is something I don't have to try and prove, its fruit is everywhere, the problem comes from the good that evil can also bring to the table to disguise its true intentions, through the warfare mentioned by Alice Bailey.



    Well warfare is about attacking by what ever means is allowed, the battle hasn't changed, it morphs out of need. The founding prinicples call it a war, and know this is a battle to the finish. The fact that you try and disregard it is a trojan horse. The Plan is about taking over what it wants its disciples to perceive as the old age which is a trick! because the old was also controlled by the same wicked spiritual beings that brought about heathen idol worship, and also organized religions of all stripes, and denominations. The falsh vadars ( the cause of the fall in the first place) your doctrine points its followers back to shows its the same ole lie concealed in this new era of Utopia speak.

    The fact you want to try and say this remote message is some how disconnected from Plan, is easly refuted by many "Esoteric" writtings. One need only to research the UN! to find one of many birth canals for this Plantary Consciousness movement, its web is in every part of the globe working for the Plan.

    I can't even do as Freelight does and address any specific point of yours ... you seem overall to be confused of truth vs what you think to be truth, or were taught to be truth.

    What the hell does the UN have to do with this? honestly, I do not see your point. What of the Utupio that Christians imagine? That is, people like me go to hell whilst the hypocrites are accepted of God. How is that right?

    (I know ... too much truth IM(less than)HO, perhaps?? *shrugs*)
    May Hashem bless you and keep watch over you;
    May Hashem make His Presence enlighten you, and may He be kind to you;
    May Hashem bestow favor on you, and grant you peace.

  14. #55
    Over 4000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked 1,563 Times in 990 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    658726
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    It is not the "remote viewing" itself that had caught my attention, and rather the deep wisdom found in the links that have been posted.

    Remote viewing has been admittedly used by those in the military, and yet ... still, this is not my fascination with the links ... it is the things said in the links, things I have come to know to be truth.

    There is one link that I read that I now can not seem to find (were any of the links deleted?). It spoke of most of the subjects showing forth many paths that they could choose, and some of whom only a few or a couple paths were shown that they could choose. Rare was the person who only had one path to follow ... and these seemed to echo something of those in the past that had a remarkable role to play in the change of the world.

    It reminded me of Rosa Parks ...

    Most are not aware from her perspective what she went through during the change that is accredited to her. She did not jump on the bus that day thinking "I am going to stand up for my rights as a black person." No! She got on that bus that day, sat down at the first available seat she saw, and was adament to NOT move ... NOT because she was black, but because she was tired and worn out. She had no idea how her moment of weakness would be used in the way it was ... and she suffered much as a result of her choice to admit her weakness in that moment. yet, she is accredited with having been a voice for those wrongfully mistreated. She did not choose her path of greatness, and rather her path was one of those rare paths; chosen for her.

    THAT is the kind of truth that I see in the links. Beyond what you and others are seeing no matter which side you choose to rest on, there is still truth and wisdom in the links that are not easy for me to personally dismiss.

    Some of you choose a side, and some of us have no choice but to walk in the middle of it all. I equate this to what is mentioned in Numbers 12:14 (the truth is found in the understanding of the whole chapter ... no, actually in the whole Scriptures ... but it is summed up in my understanding best with this one verse).
    Clearly, you see something here that I don't. I was only speaking of remote viewing in the post that people started responding to (after nearly a year).
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  15. #56
    Over 1500 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 257 Times in 232 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125254
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I can't even do as Freelight does and address any specific point of yours ... you seem overall to be confused of truth vs what you think to be truth, or were taught to be truth.

    What the hell does the UN have to do with this? honestly, I do not see your point. What of the Utupio that Christians imagine? That is, people like me go to hell whilst the hypocrites are accepted of God. How is that right?

    (I know ... too much truth IM(less than)HO, perhaps?? *shrugs*)
    That fact that you don't know what the UN has to do with this esoteric plan shows your lack of knowledge concerning the subject.

    When did I say your where going to hell katie? I think your looking for something that your emotions agree with thats all. The truth doesn't always agree with your goose bumps, or your inner guides that seem sweet and careing.

  16. #57
    Journeyman Katie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Clearly, you see something here that I don't. I was only speaking of remote viewing in the post that people started responding to (after nearly a year).
    Maybe after a year it makes sense. yeah? I do not, again, know much of remote viewing as it is regarded even by our military, and thus why I said, that is not what struck me. Most look at the subject and then draw up their conclusions based on the subject ... few look beyond ... obviously as shown by this thread. That is what I was pointing toward ... the "less obvious" truth within the subject.

    Yes, clearly I see something here that you don't. No disagreement with you in this.
    May Hashem bless you and keep watch over you;
    May Hashem make His Presence enlighten you, and may He be kind to you;
    May Hashem bestow favor on you, and grant you peace.

  17. #58
    Journeyman Katie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    That fact that you don't know what the UN has to do with this esoteric plan shows your lack of knowledge concerning the subject.
    So you agree or not with the UN ... as it could be difficult to tell here. I am very well educated on the stances that the UN takes, and the stances that they will not admit they take. We can go there, I guess, if you would like.

    When did I say your where going to hell katie? I think your looking for something that your emotions agree with thats all. The truth doesn't always agree with your goose bumps, or your inner guides that seem sweet and careing.
    I said specifically that the Christian view of Utopia would put to hell people such as myself ... never specifically did I say that you would. Yet despite anyone's view, it is not hell that I reside in, and rather I learn more and more what it is meant in the words, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17, Amos 5:8. You?

    Tell me, what is truth in your opinion? Please do not give me the words of another ... rather, share with me YOUR version of the Truth, and what validates it, IYHO, as truth.
    May Hashem bless you and keep watch over you;
    May Hashem make His Presence enlighten you, and may He be kind to you;
    May Hashem bestow favor on you, and grant you peace.

  18. #59
    Over 1500 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 257 Times in 232 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125254
    Katie; So you agree or not with the UN ... as it could be difficult to tell here. I am very well educated on the stances that the UN takes, and the stances that they will not admit they take. We can go there, I guess, if you would like.
    No I don't agree with their agenda, which is a one world religion and goverment.

    I said specifically that the Christian view of Utopia would put to hell people such as myself ... never specifically did I say that you would. Yet despite anyone's view, it is not hell that I reside in, and rather I learn more and more what it is meant in the words, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17, Amos 5:8. You?
    Thats one view found among christians, I am not among those who believe in eternal punishment.

    Tell me, what is truth in your opinion? Please do not give me the words of another ... rather, share with me YOUR version of the Truth, and what validates it, IYHO, as truth.
    I think God so loved the world that He sent His Son as a substitutional sacrifice for the off spring of adam, all are dead in old adam without hope. Jesus the foreordained Lamb of God before the foundation of the World, the Word made flesh, Who was with God and was God humbled himself and left glory to become mans kinsmen redeemer, through his shed blood man is freed from the bondage of sin and death. If Jesus be not risen then we are dead in our sins and are preaching vain.
    No other christ, or religion will do, no spiritist doctrine of One that tells you the answer is in your self, no utopia without the real Prince of peace.

  19. #60
    Over 1500 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 257 Times in 232 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125254
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    All things are connected and interdependent in the world of relativity, this dimension of conditional existence. As long as there 'appears' to be contending forces, duality, polarity, etc....there will be a seeming battle between such, as in 'spiritual warfare', but this is only on the plane of 'duality', and that divine reality which is prior to and transcending duality, is the Eternal Heart of The One...before, behind and beyond all things. This is the essential theme of our relationship with God, returning to Him, our true center, life and peace. All the other occult schools and teachers may have a place in assisting man towards his divine end and destiny, and like a corporation, each 'member' or 'agent' has their special role within the collective. (just like the body of Christ - similar analogy). There is one universal temple of God, one Christhood, one Sonship.



    We'll see what forces or powers ultimately prevail, but the divine Will must eventually triumph.



    The truth in the message remains, as fundamental to the spiritual laws that hold all creation. My key motive in sharing those things that spiritually resonate and bear witness within, is allowing such light to also quicken others who are receptive to the movement of the Spirit. Those who are called or have the 'witness' of truth within, shall join the power of that witness, and by conscious union participate in its culmination. This is referred to as the 'Great Work'

    As far as Alice Bailey is concerned, she was quite a pioneer in her day, and left many volumes dedicated to the 'Reunion', world-unity, collective brotherhood of mankind, world-government, spiritual psychology/healing, progressing humanity, etc. Havent read her in some time, although her work on "Glamour" was recommended as a valuable work on 'spiritual discernment' - the value and insight in her or any other spiritual teachers work is in its own wisdom, clarity, practicality, and ultimately its fruit....however one incorporates that knowledge.

    Alice Bailey (wiki portal)


    pj
    This Great Work, was alister crowley a band member?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us