Thread: Return to Oneness

Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 991 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by horiturk View Post
    you're forgetting that people without an understanding of eastern concepts like to ridicule them instead
    Sorry, I had no idea that the hemisphere of origin had any impact on how stupid or clever an idea is. Perhaps you can explain how remote viewing works, in scientific terms?
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Not the same seeing Pauls mystery was a reference to the death, buriel, and resurrection being kept secret, which Jesus also spoke of. Certainly not the gospel of Lucifer which is the foundation of this kind of one world utopian myth, and his spiritual masters of deception that are behind it.

It was foretold by its followers, its just time for it to be revealed to the masses after years of condistioning.

Sad to see your one of them.
    If by the "them" (in your last statement) you mean "everyone," then yes, I am ONE *of* them.
    May Hashem bless you and keep watch over you;
    May Hashem make His Presence enlighten you, and may He be kind to you;
    May Hashem bestow favor on you, and grant you peace.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Sorry, I had no idea that the hemisphere of origin had any impact on how stupid or clever an idea is. Perhaps you can explain how remote viewing works, in scientific terms?
    Perhaps you, in scientific terms, would not mind to enlighten us on where it is the universe came from? Don't end at the BB, please, because the most honest scientists will admit that there had to be something in order to be a "BIG BANG."

I say the obvious answer is found in, "And God said, Let there be Light." The Mind can be a wonderful thing! or ... quite dark.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    If by the "them" (in your last statement) you mean "everyone," then yes, I am ONE *of* them.
    So you support the Luciferic new world order, which this kind of spiritism is working toward?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you support the Luciferic new world order, which this kind of spiritism is working toward?

What is in the links, for me, is esoteric knowledge. Yes, I support it as it does not take your right to your faith away. It does not contradict at all what is in the Bible, but gives deeper understanding. It is about inner knowledge, and this is peace of mind in a world that otherwise appears quite chaotic. Had you read the links posted up, and without assuming the worst about the intention of the authors, you might come to understand it is NOT EVIL. I could assume the worst about you and the Christians in your persistence to spread your faith (acceptance w/out understanding) ... but that did not go over so well, did it? Plan B, then. (pssst ... the last words were just a joke ... I have no plans AGAINST anyone).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 991 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you, in scientific terms, would not mind to enlighten us on where it is the universe came from? Don't end at the BB, please, because the most honest scientists will admit that there had to be something in order to be a "BIG BANG."
    The difference between the Universe and remote viewing is that the Universe is pretty decisively something that exists, whereas no one has been able to consistently and persuasively demonstrate that remote viewing works. If it were some undeniable fact that must be dealt with, that would be one thing, but it's far easier to doubt that it exists at all unless someone can make a strong case for it.

I say the obvious answer is found in, "And God said, Let there be Light."
    I don't see anything obvious about that. It certainly doesn't match with what I experience as the usual consequence of speech. I can only really speculate about how the Universe got here, but I wouldn't put much confidence in any one answer. There are a few that seem especially unlikely though, and creation by speech is amongst them.

The Mind can be a wonderful thing! or ... quite dark.
    I couldn't agree more.

Merry Christmas
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christianity must be rehabilitated if its wants to be "allowed" to go on into this one new order freelight is an apostle of.

The leaders are Luciferians, and connect that identity to satan.

One of the movements respected leaders of the past (Madam Blavatsky) certainly understood who needed rehabilitated before their plan could be brought to its fulfillment.

Alice Bailey another disciple of this plan, knew the war would be fought with mental weapons and in the world of thought, and it would involve the emotional realm, against what she refered to as fanaticism. Which would be gospel believing christians who don't belong to any worlds (mans) organized religeon that have already been corrupted from their foundation. These will support this esoteric agenda gladly without to much effort.
    Last edited by Zeke; December 24th, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is in the links, for me, is esoteric knowledge. Yes, I support it as it does not take your right to your faith away. It does not contradict at all what is in the Bible, but gives deeper understanding. It is about inner knowledge, and this is peace of mind in a world that otherwise appears quite chaotic. Had you read the links posted up, and without assuming the worst about the intention of the authors, you might come to understand it is NOT EVIL. I could assume the worst about you and the Christians in your persistence to spread your faith (acceptance w/out understanding) ... but that did not go over so well, did it? Plan B, then. (pssst ... the last words were just a joke ... I have no plans AGAINST anyone).
    So knowing the foundation of this esoteric system is satanic doesn't bother you? I am just going by what they say themselves.
    I read about this stuff for years, and seen the frog sit in the pan while the heat is turned up, and I admit from mans perspective the message is appealing which is certainly the way to trap people.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,075 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Educating oneself on the subject......

Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Hello rex

I highly recommend reading this article -

SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS
    OF REMOTE VIEWING
    -The Quantum Reality

In it are pertinent points concerning quantum physics, experimental observations and the direct or indirect effects of conscious choices, intent and will...in affecting conditions and consequences in the space/time flux of everyday experience. And thats what is essential to 'remote viewing' or 'remote influencing' which is just another 'methodology' of 'creating or conditioning one's experience and perception of reality' thru the medium of 'mind. Existence, perception, knowledge all relativity, meanings, values are recognized and related via "consciousness". - hence learning how such inter-acts within the cause/effect continuum of energy/matter is fundamental to understanding the nature and potential of life itself, and our part of the play (creation).

Ample resources and answers were also provided earlier on what remote viewing is, for those actually interested.

Again, and in addition....the actual theme article of the OP is on the theme of the Oneness of Reality, the Unity of Life, the Universal Mind that upholds, comprehends and coordinates all movements of existence, the study and application of employing consciousness and psychic abilities for the highest good of one and all.

pj

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Mark M (March 7th, 2016),patrick jane (March 5th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manly P. Hall, (mason) was another highly regarded disciple of the esoteric movement.

He wrote of the "Great Plan" as did the past apostles.

He wrote-Progress is not ordinarily for the advancement of the individual, but for the unfoldment of the universal project. The real Esoteric Schools still labor toward the "goal of the World Common wealth. The Plan remains Utopian", and the disciple advancing through the grades of a legitimate initiate-system is being prepared, not for personal emancipation, but as an instrument for the liberation of his fellowmen.

This remote viewing is just another avenue being used by the spirits behind this Plan Ephesians 6:12. The ones holding it back are the narrow minded christians in this little remote story, who still hold to the biblical belief that the cross, and blood of Christ is the only way for men to receive salvation 1Cor 15:1-4, and believe in the Lamb of Gods sacrifice ordained before the foundation of the world 1Peter 1:19,20.

Of coarse the scripture they don't like, gets a good dose of esoteric interpretation applied to it, or the ole boot out the door, with expert scholars quickly found to back up their claims. And they add their own twist to Gods Plan which is backwards! no surprise in that though seeing this one world Plan for mans salvation is satanic.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Abiding in the One....here, now....................

Christianity must be rehabilitated if its wants to be "allowed" to go on into this one new order freelight is an apostle of.

The leaders are Luciferians, and connect that identity to satan.

One of the movements respected leaders of the past (Madam Blavatsky) certainly understood who needed rehabilitated before their plan could be brought to its fulfillment.

Alice Bailey another disciple of this plan, knew the war would be fought with mental weapons and in the world of thought, and it would involve the emotional realm, against what she refered to as fanaticism. Which would be gospel believing christians who don't belong to any worlds (mans) organized religeon that have already been corrupted from their foundation. These will support this esoteric agenda gladly without to much effort.
    Let me just nip this in the bud, before you go on with more misconceptions, knee-jerk reactions and presumptions (readings of the past prefiguring your current perceptions). If you'd like to actually contribute to the subject of the thread that would suffice. Also educating yourself on 'remote viewing' with the resource here shared and the appropriate articles is customary, before going off on tangents unrelated to the subject. Interjecting 'new world order' hype doesnt apply here and if you read the original article, you'll see that the New Jerusalem is the heavenly archetype or divine reality of which Jerusalem is the earthly representation on earth. The converging of both culminates in the kingdom of heaven on earth. (God, Man and nature in harmony). These are universal themes, allegorical truths common to the revelation of all inspired souls, seers and visionaries, and not just limited to the Jude-christian tradition or culture, although we use the example of Jerusalem as the City of Peace and for all peoples.

Remember,...God is One. Truth is One. Life is One.

pj

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More predictions from their own past disciples writtings that fit the recomendations of this remote viewing message.

Alice bailey-The three main channels through which the preparation for the new age is going on might be regarded as the Church, the Masonic Fraternity and the educational field. All of them are as yet in relatively static condistion, and all are as yet failing to meet the need and to respond to the inner pressure. But in all of these three movements, disciples of the Great Ones are to be found and they are steadily gathering momenthum and will before long enter upon their designated task. It must not be forgotten that only those souls who are on the Probationary Path or the Path of Discipleship will form the nucleus of the coming world religeon. (its end will be a dictatorship)

And Alice would be well pleased with the progress in all three if she was still alive.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Let me just nip this in the bud, before you go on with more misconceptions, knee-jerk reactions and presumptions (readings of the past prefiguring your current perceptions). If you'd like to actually contribute to the subject of the thread that would suffice. Also educating yourself on 'remote viewing' with the resource here shared and the appropriate articles is customary, before going off on tangents unrelated to the subject. Interjecting 'new world order' hype doesnt apply here and if you read the original article, you'll see that the New Jerusalem is the heavenly archetype or divine reality of which Jerusalem is the earthly representation on earth. The converging of both culminates in the kingdom of heaven on earth. (God, Man and nature in harmony). These are universal themes, allegorical truths common to the revelation of all inspired souls, seers and visionaries, and not just limited to the Jude-christian tradition or culture, although we use the great example of Jerusalem as the City of Peace and central mecca of God's Presence for all peoples.

pj
    I am contributing to the thread! its about the message in the remote viewing and its connection to the esoteric plan.
    So you may not like it but you can't say its not related, so back off.
    The writtings of its prophets are certainly fare game as well.
    Last edited by Zeke; December 24th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Let me just nip this in the bud, before you go on with more misconceptions, knee-jerk reactions and presumptions (readings of the past prefiguring your current perceptions). If you'd like to actually contribute to the subject of the thread that would suffice. Also educating yourself on 'remote viewing' with the resource here shared and the appropriate articles is customary, before going off on tangents unrelated to the subject. Interjecting 'new world order' hype doesnt apply here and if you read the original article, you'll see that the New Jerusalem is the heavenly archetype or divine reality of which Jerusalem is the earthly representation on earth. The converging of both culminates in the kingdom of heaven on earth. (God, Man and nature in harmony). These are universal themes, allegorical truths common to the revelation of all inspired souls, seers and visionaries, and not just limited to the Jude-christian tradition or culture, although we use the great example of Jerusalem as the City of Peace and central mecca of God's Presence for all peoples.

pj
    Just one more thing before I leave you to your new age evangelism, to say that your gospel (same as this remote message) isn't connected to Alice Bailey, Manly P Hall, Madam Blavatky, or the other myriads of sources that speak of this Esoteric Masonic Plan is rediculous.
    Plus I have listen to remote viewers, and channelers, read alot about your type of spiritism in the past, I may not be able express it as well and polished as you do yours, but I stand behind this so called hype about the intent of your message, you maybe so caught up in your esoteric allegories that you have lost the ability to come back to reality.
    You don't get a free pass because you use some biblical lingo, Mason use it for propaganda to push their Kabbalism.

You have a message of ONE, and I have my message of One and they come from oposite sources.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb The One ever at Heart.........

Just one more thing before I leave you to your new age evangelism, to say that your gospel (same as this remote message) isn't connected to Alice Bailey, Manly P Hall, Madam Blavatky, or the other myriads of sources that speak of this Esoteric Masonic Plan is rediculous.
    Plus I have listen to remote viewers, and channelers, read alot about your type of spiritism in the past, I may not be able express it as well and polished as you do yours, but I stand behind this so called hype about the intent of your message, you maybe so caught up in your esoteric allegories that you have lost the ability to come back to reality.
    You don't get a free pass because you use some biblical lingo, Mason use it for propaganda to push their Kabbalism.
    I think those intelligent ones who have actually read the original article in the OP and other articles from the Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (AVARI) might appreciate the understanding of 'Oneness' when they gain insight into the nature of reality and how 'consciousness' affects or influences it. - that's the crux of the matter here.

The 'pioneers' you've listed above(targeted from your collection of 'new age prophets' to malign) are not necessarily related to the specific articles of the Academy, or the author or this specific topic,....it is you in your campaign to undermine or expose anything 'esoteric' or 'occult' and not according to your 'conception' of God's word or Christ's gospel that is at issue. - your assumptions and what you perceive to be a 'threat' or 'enemy' to a certain 'version' of truth.

You have a message of ONE, and I have my message of One and they come from oposite sources.
    Just sharing the message of the author whose many articles and premiere work in this field (Remote Viewing) has meaning and value for us today, if we would be so enlightened to take advantage of such knowledge.

As we consider what 'The One' is....it is the One Infinite Being, the Universal Ultimate Supreme Reality, the Sole Matrix of space/time creation.....the substrate from which all potentials of existence arise. Its essentially the science of consciousness and its art of creation. (this is the truth of what exists and what is unfolding). Obviously, 'God' who is Light....prefers his offspring to share in this original knowledge wherein there is freedom and power. God who is One is not divided in His original Integrity and the call of 'salvation' or 'enlightenment' is always a returning of the many back to the One, the original unity at heart, the core-reality that unites and relates all because It is All.

pj

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thread Information