Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Perennial Wisdom......

Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post

freelight,

There is no "metaphysical principle of oneness on a universal scale as it pertains to our spiritual evolution and reunion with Source". There's only the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the underlying foundational objective truth of reality and existence by the Rhema of YHWH, the one true and living God of ALL creation.
    'God' is One. God is Spirit, Life, Being, Consciousness, Truth, Love, Light. 'God' is fundamentally the source of every-thing, the 'no-thing' from which 'every-thing' springs.

I needn't acquiesce to your Universalistic and/or Kabbalistic silliness of antichrist that God is what you and all the channelers portend.

You speak adamantly and freely of the delusion your purport to be the truth. I speak against it in accordance with the foundation of true salvific faith in the one true and living God who is NOT the "Source", "Singularity", and all the rest of the mystical and Kabbalistic terminology you utilize.
    We have a thread on Kabbalah here. 'God' is One.

We aren't part or an extension or a collective of a universal consciousness. There's isn't one thing you represent that's the truth, though it's all dressed in a "Christian" wrapper of semantics.
    Again, Consciousness is all there is,...it is fundamental, eternal, unchanging in its essence (as 'awareness'). However sharing this truth is 'wrapped' is but cosmetics, lingual dressing. I stand with Jesus in recognizing that "I and the Father are One". Spirit is the primary reality, - recognizing that is a spirit-to spirit recognition (duality-perception), the inner witness. But all is still of the One Universal Spirit (non-duality).

I don't do any despite to the one true Gospel of the one true and living God and His Son and Spirit by exposing and coming against all that you present as a counterfeit to every objective and substantial spiritual truth.
    There is no 'enemy' but in your own mind.

Your demanded tolerance is part of the overall plan, feigning peace and love. A calm soft-spoken tantric demeanor is not peace and love, though it presumes to be.
    Truth is not threatened by anything, neither does it need an apology or 'apologist' necessarily. Love is inherently tolerable because it sees thru all that is not like itself, and continues to remain true to itself.

I don't think anything you say is inherently malicious by intent. I'm convinced you truly believe all this. All the more reason to decry it vociferously as the deception of silliness that it all is. I'm deeply grieved that you have been duped. And as I said, you are not the enemy, though utterly deceived BY the enemy.
    Again,...there is no 'enemy' in the universal oneness inherent in the divine nature, for such is only in the play of duality-perception wherein dual forces or multiple powers contend against each other in various tensions. See dialectical monism. In the play of 'yin' and 'yang', the one over-arching and pervading oneness ever holds...and so its integrity and totality remains all-supreme, indivisible, absolute, ultimate.

Spin it as you will, but it's my stand for truth against mystical and occult hybridization of the Gospel at the very highest level of gnostic esotericism of man's own deluded mind, aspiring to be/become god, etc.
    Your mistake is assuming these universal truths and recognitions for being an 'enemy' to your narrow concept of the gospel, limited to your own intellectual constructs. Truth needs no apology, but only recognition. The Oneness of Life is a universal truth, since its source is ever One.

It's Kabbalah, and much more. Ancient Babylonian Mysticism cannot represent or encompass the true Christian faith of YHWH and Yeshua. It masquerades as the counterfeit within. I let the tares grow. I don't need to pluck them, just teach and stand for the truth.
    Kaballah has many wonderful truths, but is of course limited to its own conceptual terms, language and context. The beauty of 'truth' is its availability. In this the Perennial Wisdom holds eternally.

Again, I can't wish you godspeed, so I'll just bid you adieux.
    'Godspeed' is a concept of course,...so whether it can or cant be wished on anyone is relative to the wisher

Blessings,

pj

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Mark M (March 7th, 2016),patrick jane (March 5th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Soma,

I know a true angel of God visited me and nothing you say will change that truth. I've had a number of angels visit me, and a number of visits from the Holy Spirit, and a couple awesome visions, and even the Lord Himself visited me initially. You don't know me or what I've been through, so keep it to yourself unless you know the facts! I notice no angel has visited you or you would have said so. My angel was not an 'angel' of the devil, but three angels from God, whether you believe it or not. If you were so knowing, you'd know that I was truly visited by real angels. But since you think not, it is you who is being deceived by the devil and your word is not of God Himself. I'm not asking you to believe me or not, because I know that would be too difficult to do. But don't say they were not angels of God, when they were indeed!!

God Help You,

MichaelC
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

TOL Subscriber PneumaPsucheSoma's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    My views are just that, views....looking out from The One that IS....which includes all, and is all. Consciousness itself is the context in which all arises, so encompasses itself as 'One' and 'All'. Reality is not a 'diminution' or 'hybridization' of anything, which are but your own 'definitions'.

No one is asking you to accept the oneness of God, and that oneness does include 'God' as a 'Monad' or 'Singular source' of existence, no matter how 'God' is individualized, personalized, divided or distributed in his personality-expression, attributes or qualities...wherein 'God' inter-relates with creation. We recognize that 'God' (Spirit, Infinite Intelligence) is One, an indivisible whole expressing within a manifold creation. 'God' is the First Source and Center of all, and from this foundation all else exists in their various relations.

It looks like a whole lot more intellectualizing, denominating and 'judging' than heeding Jesus instructions to let your conversation just be 'yeah' or nay'. You may need to go back to the OP and see what the subject here is, since 'God' is One.....and all souls spring from that One and return to that One. Recognition of that unity of Life in which we inhere is the subject here, explored and described from various schools and points of view. The fundamental reality we call 'God' ever remains at the Heart. This reality is prior to and beyond words or concepts. It IS.

The only one alluding to 'delusions' or 'devils' is you. Consciousness remains as the primary reality behind all existence, that universal Spirit-source that is our Father-Mother (in a relational-familial sense). Re-turning to 'God' is returning to the primordial oneness at the heart of all. LOVE.

pj
    'God' is One. God is Spirit, Life, Being, Consciousness, Truth, Love, Light. 'God' is fundamentally the source of every-thing, the 'no-thing' from which 'every-thing' springs.

We have a thread on Kabbalah here. 'God' is One.

Again, Consciousness is all there is,...it is fundamental, eternal, unchanging in its essence (as 'awareness'). However sharing this truth is 'wrapped' is but cosmetics, lingual dressing. I stand with Jesus in recognizing that "I and the Father are One". Spirit is the primary reality, - recognizing that is a spirit-to spirit recognition (duality-perception), the inner witness. But all is still of the One Universal Spirit (non-duality).

There is no 'enemy' but in your own mind.

Truth is not threatened by anything, neither does it need an apology or 'apologist' necessarily. Love is inherently tolerable because it sees thru all that is not like itself, and continues to remain true to itself.

Again,...there is no 'enemy' in the universal oneness inherent in the divine nature, for such is only in the play of duality-perception wherein dual forces or multiple powers contend against each other in various tensions. See dialectical monism. In the play of 'yin' and 'yang', the one over-arching and pervading oneness ever holds...and so its integrity and totality remains all-supreme, indivisible, absolute, ultimate.

Your mistake is assuming these universal truths and recognitions for being an 'enemy' to your narrow concept of the gospel, limited to your own intellectual constructs. Truth needs no apology, but only recognition. The Oneness of Life is a universal truth, since its source is ever One.

Kaballah has many wonderful truths, but is of course limited to its own conceptual terms, language and context. The beauty of 'truth' is its availability. In this the Perennial Wisdom holds eternally.

'Godspeed' is a concept of course,...so whether it can or cant be wished on anyone is relative to the wisher

Blessings,

pj
    There isn't one ounce of truth in anything you have said. You have exchanged a lie for the truth, and worship the creation rather than the Creator.

What you hold to be the truth is a lie. It's that simple.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,604 Times in 1,136 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Truth is all-encompassing......

There isn't one ounce of truth in anything you have said. You have exchanged a lie for the truth, and worship the creation rather than the Creator.

Truth includes the reality of both 'Creator' (or 'Creative Intelligence') and 'Creation'. There is consciousness and all that consciousness imagines, visualizes, and observes in the play of creation. Such is the dual play of synergy within The One (dialectical monism).

For more on the inter-play of 'creation' and 'evolution', go here.

What you hold to be the truth is a lie. It's that simple.
    'Truth' is what actually exists as fundamental, and awareness itself is what is fundamental, unchanging and always already present, and includes all that it perceives and knows (within 'consciousness'). Awareness is absolute, what it perceives is relative as modified/translated/interpreted by 'mind'. Awareness itself is always primal.

~*~*~

Other insights on 'God' -

4:4.1 God is the only stationary, self-contained, and changeless being in the whole universe of universes, having no outside, no beyond, no past, and no future. God is purposive energy (creative spirit) and absolute will, and these are self-existent and universal.

4:4.2 Since God is self-existent, he is absolutely independent. The very identity of God is inimical to change. “I, the Lord, change not.” God is immutable; but not until you achieve Paradise status can you even begin to understand how God can pass from simplicity to complexity, from identity to variation, from quiescence to motion, from infinity to finitude, from the divine to the human, and from unity to duality and triunity. And God can thus modify the manifestations of his absoluteness because divine immutability does not imply immobility; God has will — he is will.

4:4.3 God is the being of absolute self-determination; there are no limits to his universe reactions save those which are self-imposed, and his freewill acts are conditioned only by those divine qualities and perfect attributes which inherently characterize his eternal nature. Therefore is God related to the universe as the being of final goodness plus a free will of creative infinity.

-UB

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear freelight,

Very great job, dude! God be with you. I gave your thread a better star rating.

In Christ's Love,

Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truth includes the reality of both 'Creator' (or 'Creative Intelligence') and 'Creation'. There is consciousness and all that consciousness imagines, visualizes, and observes in the play of creation. Such is the dual play of synergy within The One (dialectical monism).

For more on the inter-play of 'creation' and 'evolution', go here.

'Truth' is what actually exists as fundamental, and awareness itself is what is fundamental, unchanging and always already present, and includes all that it perceives and knows (within 'consciousness'). Awareness is absolute, what it perceives is relative as modified/translated/interpreted by 'mind'. Awareness itself is always primal.

~*~*~

Other insights on 'God' -

4:4.1 God is the only stationary, self-contained, and changeless being in the whole universe of universes, having no outside, no beyond, no past, and no future. God is purposive energy (creative spirit) and absolute will, and these are self-existent and universal.

4:4.2 Since God is self-existent, he is absolutely independent. The very identity of God is inimical to change. I, the Lord, change not. God is immutable; but not until you achieve Paradise status can you even begin to understand how God can pass from simplicity to complexity, from identity to variation, from quiescence to motion, from infinity to finitude, from the divine to the human, and from unity to duality and triunity. And God can thus modify the manifestations of his absoluteness because divine immutability does not imply immobility; God has will he is will.

4:4.3 God is the being of absolute self-determination; there are no limits to his universe reactions save those which are self-imposed, and his freewill acts are conditioned only by those divine qualities and perfect attributes which inherently characterize his eternal nature. Therefore is God related to the universe as the being of final goodness plus a free will of creative infinity.

-UB

What you don't realize is that I recognize, comprehend, and understand everything you write, quote, or link. It's not a deficiency of information or insight that causes me to expose your false mystical occultism. It's not fear or ignorance or another delusion that provokes a response from me.

I know all of this, and I know the truth. They aren't the same, and they aren't even compatible.

It's the abomination of desolation... IN YOU. Your heart is the problem. That which is in your heart as God is NOT God, yet you're worshipping it as God.

There is no dualism. There is only truth. All of this is YOUR false perception, and all the other deluded minions of your NON-faith. If only your heart would have heard the Rhema.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    freelight...

I'll add this, as well... Your distillation of various/many schools regarding all this DOES give a very clear view of the counterfeit; possibly the clearest I've encountered.

It's actually very helpful because it's so integrated. I've been able to glean several nuggets to focus upon in the coallescence of it all, as it shows me more clearly where the spirit of antichrist is "herding" all this.

I'm pleasantly surprised. You're one of the best sources for info to teach and preach against all this drivel by contrast to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You provide a concise apophatic to warn others against while teaching the cataphatic truth of scripture.

In other words, "don't step HERE in this pile" while pursuing truth. What an invaluable resource you are for exposing the lie while proclaiming the truth.

If only you'd heard THE Rhema instead of other rhemas.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like this excerpt...

11. The human can create wondrous worlds in a dream in the same way that Creation consciously creates the worlds.

12. To the human, this capability arises from his consciousness, which is available in existence within himself in the same way that all wonders are available within himself.

13. He himself is the realm of heaven, the realm of the Creational.

LOL. No Creator. Only "Creation" and "the Creational", all with and as man's consciousness.

Man as god. Man as the realm of heaven. Man, man, man. All man.

I'm reading through all your sources. They're a gold mine for contrasting all those lies to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this...

49. It is a sign of human weakness when religions and their false teachings are presented as an instrument of the Creational and wisdom thereby becomes unreal.
    ...conveniently impugning ALL religions, while avoiding the fact that this amalgamation of silly beliefs IS a religion, and it/they make/s itself/themselves AND its/their alleged wisdom unreal by presenting an instrument of the Creational.

It's all self-refuting nonsense. Hilarious, but serious. It's where all the delusion is going, for sure.

These are an organized system of beliefs relative to the metaphysical and that are important to a person or group, etc.. Such an organized system of beliefs is a religion. You've joined, founded, expounded, delineated, etc. a religion.

The Dialectic. A consensus of men as designated absolute authority.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Great statement, freelight...

This is what the Christian theologian Paul Tillich was indicating in the book "The Courage To Be" by the expression, "God behind God". THAT which is prior to consciousness and the manifestations of consciousness. Although words and therefore concepts can only point to the Absolute, (The Parabrahman, the Supreme State...all titles are inadequate), there is perhaps a parallel in the experience of the body-mind. The one and only constant fundamental in the experience of the body-mind is the sense of presence, the wordless "I am". Without consciousness and the forms that manifest therein the Awareness prevails and yet is not aware of itself. The unborn, undying, supreme awareness is the immutable eternal. Concepts such as "truth" arise only when consciousness arises within Awareness and vanish when consciousness subsides. Yet if anything is indicated by the concept of "absolute truth" it must be that primal fundamental awareness without which there could be no consciousness and therefore no, "I am"...no God, no creation.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb what there is to realize......

What you don't realize is that I recognize, comprehend, and understand everything you write, quote, or link. It's not a deficiency of information or insight that causes me to expose your false mystical occultism. It's not fear or ignorance or another delusion that provokes a response from me.

I know all of this, and I know the truth. They aren't the same, and they aren't even compatible.
    Remember,...Reality is that which is. It is wordless and timeless, omnipresent. The sharings from a non-dual and universal perspective from many points of view, are just that...pointing to the Truth that is. There is no presumption here or concept being pre-supposed, neither a 'denomination' assumed, since 'reality' is prior to and beyond such, ...yet includes all points of view. In this case I take the view of 'Advaita Vedanta' (non-duality),...the direct-path approach to Self-realization, because recognizing the 'Self' which is the essence of pure awareness....is all there is to realize, while all 'else' are only perceptions, observations and concepts entertained by mind. The Self-luminous being that is....shines of its own nature,.....as 'light'. I am that. 'That' is all there is.

It's the abomination of desolation... IN YOU.
    That term can be variously 'interpreted'

Your heart is the problem. That which is in your heart as God is NOT God, yet you're worshipping it as God.
    If I would deny the reality of 'God' in my own 'being', I would deny truth altogether....since my own 'being' could not be apart from 'God'. On another level, we recognize 'God' as the Heart itself, the epi-center.

There is no dualism.
    There is duality and plurality in the realm of creation, where space and time inflect the full spectrum and possibilities of relative and conditional perceptions. The realm of the 'non-dual' is that universal God-Presence that is not 'two', but allows the perception of duality and all the variations of creation to arise in the play of consciousness.

There is only truth.
    Indeed, 'God'(Consciousness) is all there is.

All of this is YOUR false perception, and all the other deluded minions of your NON-faith. If only your heart would have heard the Rhema.
    More concepts Any 'faith' I have is from the Spirit, since grace and faith still avail themselves. The pure in heart see 'God', so that purity of heart and clarity of vision is all that is essential. That is all.

From your terminology, whether one hears a 'rhema' word....or some extension of the 'logos' word,....what really matters is that one recognizes (re-acquaints) himself with truth, which a pure heart affords because that vision is unstained by the ego,..it sees the true light of its own being. That 'being' is 'God',...but 'God' is still more than that, since 'God' is infinite.

pj

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think perhaps you don't quite understand syncretism and how freelight employs it. After reading through the last couple pages, I have to say I don't think you are properly inferring what freelight means at all. You are pulling from your own knowledge banks and ascribing that material to freelight's words. Regardless, I don't mean to be rude but it just strikes me that you are overreacting, with the anti-christ accusations, especially.
    I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile we can 'add' more too.........

freelight...

I'll add this, as well... Your distillation of various/many schools regarding all this DOES give a very clear view of the counterfeit; possibly the clearest I've encountered.
    Since 'God' is the ever-present One, the recognition of 'that' does not allow for a so called 'counterfiet' of anything, except recognizing that the 'mind' is subject to the illusions of space-time perception in its so called 'human-experience'. Returning to the central reality which is at the heart of all that is......is most logical, since it is fundamental. It is in that primal awareness where consciousness and all its contents arise. This 'light' is where all begins and ends....and yet if we define that 'light' as 'God',....it has all the qualities and attributes of Deity...so it is eternal, infinite, immutable, indivisible, absolute. - everything else is 'relative'.

This is why I recommend drawing from truths found in 'non-duality' from the great teachers in the Advaita Vedanta tradition such as Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj....for starters - from this lineage we learn the great insights of the Vedic tradition. All points back to the eternal 'Self', where the 'atman' (individual soul) and 'Brahman' (Supreme Being) are one and the same, since in essence they are not different from one another, since there is in reality, only that 'Self' existing although in the various reflections of manifold creation which are like fragmented mirrors which the omnipresent One sees himself, as a play of illusion (maya). But to dive into this one must inspect his own condition in life, and experience Self-realization for himself. One is already that 'light' but is unaware of it, due to the illusions of the mind(ego) and its distortions/mis-identifications. However the 'Self'(atman/Brahman) is already 'illumined' being the Light itself, untainted and unstained by the mind's conditioning.

It's actually very helpful because it's so integrated. I've been able to glean several nuggets to focus upon in the coallescence of it all, as it shows me more clearly where the spirit of antichrist is "herding" all this.
    These teachings have nothing to do with your concept of an 'anti-christ' which are religious pre-imagery and projections.

I'm pleasantly surprised. You're one of the best sources for info to teach and preach against all this drivel by contrast to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You provide a concise apophatic to warn others against while teaching the cataphatic truth of scripture.
    Well that's a mouthful, but good to know I'm a valuable source for seekers looking for a multi-dimensional approach. I've been that for some time.......

In other words, "don't step HERE in this pile" while pursuing truth. What an invaluable resource you are for exposing the lie while proclaiming the truth.
    It would be akin to the analogy of first panning for gold, sifting thru the gravel and sand to find the nuggets of truth. Gold is a wonderful symbol of divinity (aum)

If only you'd heard THE Rhema instead of other rhemas.
    Back to that concept of 'rhema',...hard one to let go of eh?

The 'word' or 'om'(a-u-m) of 'God' is ever-present within Creation itself, that light and sound-current that sustains all worlds. One universal OM sustains all, here, now and forever. 'Om' is 'God'

In-joy!

pj

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello freelight!

I find the concept of Oneness to be rather compelling. It seems like at its core there is a drive towards self-realization. Perhaps the self is scary to some folks and it's easier to "follow" instead of becoming fully realized in their own skin.

To my eyes, I agree with a lot of what you say. There is only what is and each individual has a unique pov and perspective from within the machine. Our "bodies" are our point of reference throughout our journey of gaining knowledge.

I recall being in my late teens and early 20s and my idea of myself was rather limited and more defined by my surroundings and cultural influence. The interesting thing about that is you often tend to develop tunnel vision. You think people are all similar to you. Once you break that however, and gain some experiential knowledge, it's amazing how you go from being a member of the "herd" to becoming a free spirit. Being in tune with mind and body is a great experience but becoming at peace with your surroundings and the world at large pays big dividends.

The sunlight is never brighter than it is the moment you really feel it course through you.
    Last edited by Quincy; October 12th, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb I Am

Quote Originally Posted by John Mortimer View Post

Great statement, freelight...

This is what the Christian theologian Paul Tillich was indicating in the book "The Courage To Be" by the expression, "God behind God". THAT which is prior to consciousness and the manifestations of consciousness. Although words and therefore concepts can only point to the Absolute, (The Parabrahman, the Supreme State...all titles are inadequate), there is perhaps a parallel in the experience of the body-mind. The one and only constant fundamental in the experience of the body-mind is the sense of presence, the wordless "I am". Without consciousness and the forms that manifest therein the Awareness prevails and yet is not aware of itself. The unborn, undying, supreme awareness is the immutable eternal. Concepts such as "truth" arise only when consciousness arises within Awareness and vanish when consciousness subsides. Yet if anything is indicated by the concept of "absolute truth" it must be that primal fundamental awareness without which there could be no consciousness and therefore no, "I am"...no God, no creation.

I might add that the fundamental teaching of the great sage 'Nisargadatta Maharaj' reveals this expressly. All can access truth for themselves, since truth is....what actualy is.

All begins and ends in the 'consciousness-sphere' of the 'I Am'...since only in that "I" of consciousness the world and all its contents appear (the entire play of relations, conditions, karma, body-mind, etc.)

Nisargadatta teaches us to center our attention in the 'I Am',...for that is the sole gate-way to 'God'(reality). But like all teachings, one must research and apply the discipline of self-inquiry to themselves, to realize what exists to be realized.

pj

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thread Information