Shut dwn power grid, Abortion till due date, open borders, DNC 2020!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know you weren't saying that to me sparky

:doh: seemed obvious to me - it was a direct response to the question jgarden asked in the post immediately before mine

jgarden's question:
.. perhaps conservatives would care to explain as to why they are choosing to focus their intentions on just a few members?

my answer:
the most retarded child always gets the most attention

is that more clear?

binyamin7

Can you name a US state that does not allow abortion through all nine months of pregnancy?

I can name 50 and some territories that should and shouldn't. I hope we overturn r vs w and let riots commense. For you to act like the Democratic party is not going far left on the subject of abortion is disingenuous.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For you to act like the Democratic party is not going far left on the subject of abortion is disingenuous.

I don't care about the Dumocratic party, or the Re-publicans for that matter.

What I want to know is: Are there any US states that don't allow abortion through all nine months.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't care about the Dumocratic party, or the Re-publicans for that matter.

What I want to know is: Are there any US states that don't allow abortion through all nine months.

new york state just made it legal for a woman to get an abortion at full term

binyamin7

if i could provoke you, jg, it would be into a realization that you've been here since 2007 and have apparently learned nothing - not a single thing

and i'd point out that difficulty in learning or an inability to learn is a defining characteristic of those who are retarded :)

Okay, now that is really good stuff.

And I love the defficient in learning as much as trump loves the poorly educated ,but I have to acknowledge hilarious when I see it.

binyamin7

No, if r vs. w is overturned the matter will go to the states where it originally should have been decided. And it will be made legal again in a lot of states, if not all of them.

They should over turn r vs w and clearly define when life starts making abortion illegal.

binyamin7

No, if r vs. w is overturned the matter will go to the states where it originally should have been decided. And it will be made legal again in a lot of states, if not all of them.

And if they do what I suggest above riots will be widespread. Don't be afraid Jerod they can only attack the physical body.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know the headlines. I'm asking people to name a state that does not allow abortion through all nine months.

DarkAsylum

oh no ...there are no words for this ...am shocked...full term meaning killing an baby a human being who just started life THY SHALL NOT KILL what in thy shall not kill says this is ok , what insanity is this

genuineoriginal

Can you name a US state that does not allow abortion through all nine months of pregnancy?
I know the headlines. I'm asking people to name a state that does not allow abortion through all nine months.

Debunking three myths about third-trimester abortions
The United States is one of seven nations that allow for elective abortions past 20 weeks.

Below are three common myths surrounding third trimester abortions and reasons sought for these procedures.

1) Myth: Third trimester abortions are illegal

Currently, federal law makes it legal to abort babies into the ninth month of pregnancy.

While some states have restrictions on abortion, all states permit abortion into the ninth month for certain exceptions. Eight states and Washington, D.C., allow abortion until birth for any reason (Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont, and New York).

The preborn child in the United States does not have any rights until he or she exits a woman’s body. Dr. Anthony Levatino describes an abortion procedure performed 25 weeks to term:

Live Action President Lila Rose made the following statement:

While the abortion industry claims that late-term abortions are an insignificant number of abortions and they’re only done because of a disability the baby has or to protect the life of the mother, the evidence says just the opposite.

2) Myth: Third trimester abortions are rare

In 2015, the CDC reported that 1.3 percent of abortions were committed at 21 weeks’ gestation and later. While 1.3 percent sounds very small, this equates to nearly 8,300 preborn children killed late-term every single year.

While birth is an amazing and involving process, the child doesn’t suddenly become human by exiting the birth canal. The child in the womb is already developed in so many ways, and he or she has been developing since life began at the moment of conception. But in the United States, birth is what legally makes the child a human being with rights.

3) Myth: Third trimester abortions are only performed for reasons based on the life or health of the mother

Many Americans have heard of Roe v. Wade, even if they don’t understand just how stringent its implications are by legalizing abortion in all 50 states on demand. The lesser known companion case is Doe v. Bolton, which had devastating consequences of its own. The decisions recognized the state’s interest in protecting what they refer to as “potential life.”

What Doe did was create an availability of abortion up until birth by defining “health.” While states may have an interest, the mother’s “health” takes precedence to the life of the preborn child. Under Doe, however, “health” can mean whatever the mother and the abortionist decide.

As “Life Matters: Roe Plus 40” mentions, Doe broadly defined maternal health.

In Doe, the Court announced that health, for the purposes of late-term abortion law, would be synonymous with the mother’s “physical, emotional, psychological, familial … wellbeing”—in other words, every reason a pregnant woman could give for seeking an abortion in the first place.

DarkAsylum

i cant begin to know the pain and stuffing these little ones go through when they are aborted they feel so much pain these people dont give a hoot about the pain the little ones go through imaged being somewhere safe and being ripped out of it it would be like being in heaven and going to hell and suffer the pain of being in hell and torched over and over after that you in the human waste bin trying to breath trying to live and then you die

this is evil personified