BOUGHT OFF: Why You Don’t Hear About

drbrumley

Low-Cost Natural Remedies In The News
By Bill Sardi
February 11, 2019

America is bought off at every level: government, news media, medical journals, doctors. And yet people plead for more of the same. We now hear the call for “Medicare for all” as we slide into the alligator pit we call modern medicine. Want to get well? Turn off the television set. Go for a midday walk and get some sunshine vitamin D. Buy fresh foods at farmer’s markets. Throw your drugs out the window and those tin foil TV dinners too! Familiarize yourself with vitamin and dietary supplements. Fire your doctor. Find natural alternatives to drugs. Don’t be so gullible (gullible is derived from the verb “to swallow”). Certainly modern medicine is the most bitter pill to swallow. Here are the words used to describe people who are easily tricked: dupe, sucker, chump, sap, sitting duck. Don’t be any of these. Oh, I can hear you now. “But my doctor is a Mayo Clinic trained physician and he said if I stop taking these pills…… ” Lordy.

Modern medicine spreads fear, which overcomes reason. It is their tactic.

If you haven’t the nerve to do this, what more evidence do you need?

:think:

glorydaz

Yep, just look at the terrible vaccine epidemic. The first thing they ask when you take your baby to the hospital is whether he just got a vaccine. It could be a reaction.

Big money for big pharma.

Let's just make it mandatory. :idea:

Force parents to take the risk....shot or measles. That'll fix em.