United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
While Fake News CNN has been lying about their fake fantasy Russia witch hunt, has anyone noticed that the United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world? We are now a seller and not a buyer? Not to mention all the jobs that go with that?

As I said in another thread ([video]http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?130893-Trump-s-First-Two-Years[/video]) Donald Trump is the greatest president ever.

main.png

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
While Fake News CNN has been lying about their fake fantasy Russia witch hunt, has anyone noticed that the United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world? We are now a seller and not a buyer? Not to mention all the jobs that go with that?

As I said in another thread ([video]http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?130893-Trump-s-First-Two-Years[/video]) Donald Trump is the greatest president ever.

main.png

The Democrats hate this by the way. Only one Democrat loves this:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
and the global warming chicken littles think we can replace all of that with solar and wind

ok doser

It’s already being done.
Check out Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Costa Rica, Albania and many other nations.

none of them are even remotely comparable to the US

except germany

and their's is not a success story

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
none of them are even remotely comparable to the US

except germany

and their's is not a success story

I apologize for not giving you more facts and data.

I just brought up a couple of items online which list the nations of the world the “most green.”
Most of them are “the 10 best.”

The United States is not on these lists.

I have seen commercials that applaud America’s thriving “Green Revolution” but careful watchers of TV commercials can easily see that these ads are crafted by Big Oil.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Are you claiming that white Europeans are the only people that can successfully implement solar and wind?

Of course not. Their governments just have more will.

It’s an ongoing argument by conservatives that the nation cannot do something because “there simply is not enough money to do so.”

But the fact is, families have to make decisions around their finances every day.

The truth is that America has plenty of money.

It is just more honest to say “we have enough money but renewable energy, support for the indigent, eradicating poverty is just NOT A PRIORITY for our government.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
No, the truth is that America has plenty of DEBT.

I do not have $161,000 to pay towards the National debt, do you?

National Debt Tops $18 Trillion: Guess How Much You Owe?
The chart below contains this data which shows how it has more than doubled over the past 11 years, rising from $72,051 per taxpayer in 2004 to $154,161 today.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fmikepatton%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F04%2FUS-Public-Debt-per-Taxpayer-Apr-2015.jpg

Except most economies in the West are based on debt because they are based on transactions. Issuing debt is the creation of money.

Banks create money by issuing loans.
There is a name for this activity but I can’t remember it.

The idea that as long as future income will pay off the debt, few people may be hurt by this. But when debtors get in a position where they can't pay the debt, either their debt has to be forgiven, or they have some permanent obligation to pay it off.

Worst case--the obligation is involuntary servitude, whether recognized as such or not. This is probably why Trump went to Russian banks to finance his plans and purchases. Because of his record, American banks would no longer lend to him.

I clearly remember bumper sticker that said "I owe; I owe; it's off to work I go."

We pay for our own consumption by a lifetime of work--and we may or may not truly enjoy the work.

To be honest, Democrats largely do not end up with outsized deficits.

Trump was absolutely right when he said the economy does better under Democratic administrations.
I just looked up in Forbes Magazine: Nine of the last recesssions have been under GOP rule.

In 1999, the government attained a surplus--the first since 1957.

Many economists say that Democrats generally keep the deficits at bay, and when the GOP increases the deficit, they often seem to suddenly become deficit hawks and blame the Democrats for increasing the debt.

We should no longer fear honesty and collaborative problem-solving.s
As Jesus recognized, on some level we need our opponent.

The economists who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the American economy are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Except most economies in the West are based on debt because they are based on transactions. Issuing debt is the creation of money.

Banks create money by issuing loans.
There is a name for this activity but I can’t remember it.

The idea that as long as future income will pay off the debt, few people may be hurt by this. But when debtors get in a position where they can't pay the debt, either their debt has to be forgiven, or they have some permanent obligation to pay it off.

Worst case--the obligation is involuntary servitude, whether recognized as such or not. This is probably why Trump went to Russian banks to finance his plans and purchases. Because of his record, American banks would no longer lend to him.

I clearly remember bumper sticker that said "I owe; I owe; it's off to work I go."

We pay for our own consumption by a lifetime of work--and we may or may not truly enjoy the work.

To be honest, Democrats largely do not end up with outsized deficits.

Trump was absolutely right when he said the economy does better under Democratic administrations.
I just looked up in Forbes Magazine: Nine of the last recesssions have been under GOP rule.

In 1999, the government attained a surplus--the first since 1957.

Many economists say that Democrats generally keep the deficits at bay, and when the GOP increases the deficit, they often seem to suddenly become deficit hawks and blame the Democrats for increasing the debt.

We should no longer fear honesty and collaborative problem-solving.s
As Jesus recognized, on some level we need our opponent.

The economists who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the American economy are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.

My Lord, you are so arrogant its amazing. And the fact that you are so arrogant in promoting lies and ignorance is astounding.

This post is so riddled with falsehood and misinformation I don't know where to start.

Debt is one thing. INSANE CRIPPLING DEBT IS ANOTHER!!

If a family has a loan on a home and maybe a small balance on a credit card, that is debt and that is okay. If that same family tapped out 30 credit cards and got more credit cards just to pay the other credit cards then they are through!!

America is currently engaging in the latter, not the former.

Here is another lie: "Democrats largely do not end up with outsized deficits"

That is a bald-faced lie, and confusing debt with deficit is dishonest. Obama created more debt than all other presidents combined. Thats a FACT. Ronald Reagan's deficits were due to Democrat lies and double-crosses, when they failed to cut spending as promised as a complimentary to Reagan's tax cuts.

I'll bet you are one of those dopey kids who got stuffed with propaganda in college and does not know his own arse from his elbow. People like you who arrogantly believe their own propaganda are the real danger to this nation.

You make me sick.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
One thing is a fact of life:
Economists of any stripe differ.

My Lord, you are so arrogant its amazing. And the fact that you are so arrogant in promoting lies and ignorance is astounding.

I happily take your point--seriously. You have good intentions [every human behavior does]. The problem is we become blind to the EFFECTS of those “good intentions.” I value my humanity and dignity and have strong boundaries against personal insults and anger.

I have dealt with other people’s judgements since grade school.
I know enough now as an adult to find the good intention--the kernel of truth--And I can live a life of contentment and no longer feel brought down by others’ discriminations because of that.

Consder how effective is judgemental name-calling and childish mockery?

Not very effective. If we look back on our lives with honesty, we will see mountains of evidence that testify to this truth.

People who were raised with humiliation learn to humiliate. Those raised with kindness tend to be kind to others. If we have been brought up with caring, respect and fairness we are more open to effective ways of collaborative problem-solving.

If we grow up learning that giving in or fighting back are the only ways to deal with conflict we are sure to have an unhappy life!
I'll bet you are one of those dopey kids who got stuffed with propaganda in college and does not know his own arse from his elbow. People like you who arrogantly believe their own propaganda are the real danger to this nation.

Why do you get so unhappy?
Why is it that you feel science and knowledge are elitist values and anyone who speaks from objective authority is somehow putting you down?
Do you feel judged and/or insulted by people who offer opinions based on facts, data and evidence?
Were you yourself judged a lot as a child?

Since the written word reveals no body language, changes in skin color, voice tone, etc. there is no way a person can pick up qualities like arrogance, elitism or being talked down to. These behaviors have to do with the one who is receiving the message, not the speaker.

All one has to do is ask the other person how they are feeling. And hopefully they will honestly fully feel their emotions, give them a name and then express yourself respectfully without rancor or blame.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
A debt based currency transfers the wealth from the 99% to the 1% and devalues the currency year after year after year.

I take your opinion on its face, but at the same time I would entertain specific and exact sources that objectively undergird your interpretation.

Would you be willing to provide these?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Somebody in this forum loves to de-rail threads with off-topic posts.

TOPIC:

main.png

The Democrats hate this by the way. Only one Democrat loves this:

genuineoriginal

A debt based currency transfers the wealth from the 99% to the 1% and devalues the currency year after year after year.
I take your opinion on its face, but at the same time I would entertain specific and exact sources that objectively undergird your interpretation.

Would you be willing to provide these?
Wealth is transferred in the form of interest payments, bankruptcies, and foreclosures from the borrowers in the 99% to the banks owned by the 1%.
The purchasing power of the currency in existence is devalued by the percent of new currency that is created each year.

The Real Economic Scandal: Understanding the Debt-Based Economy

Whenever we walk into a bank and ask for a loan, mortgage or overdraft, commonsense tells us that the bank ‘loans’ us money from its pre-existing deposits, that is other people’s savings. This is by far the biggest misconception held by most people regarding how banks function. What actually happens is that the bank creates what is called a ‘demand deposit’ and credits the amount requested against it.

The logical consequences of this are three-fold:

• The vast majority of all money created is ‘number money’ created by private banks by simply tapping numbers into a computer
  • All money that is issued by private banks therefore takes the form of debt (because it is borrowed into existence)
  • Because of the above, all money is debt. In other words, all money currently in existence is money that is owed.
In addition, because all loans which are created are new money i.e. additional money, we have an ever-increasing money supply which gives rise to a number of issues (most notably inflation)

In order for the interest payments to be paid someone else will have to go into debt in order to increase the money supply by the necessary amount. The logical upshot of this system is that it is impossible for all the money in existence to be paid off because only the principle and never the interest is created. Indeed, as long as interest is charged whenever money is borrowed into existence and money continues to be re-loaned once created, then this process of people needing to continually go into debt to increase the money supply has to continue ad infinitum.

Furthermore, due to there always being a persistent shortage of money in the money supply (because the interest is never created alongside the principle and the way in which money flows among people), we are consequently in constant competition with one another as the money in existence is never enough to cover all debt plus interest. This means therefore that competition and bankruptcy and inherent aspects of our monetary system.

Moreover, those that are unfortunate to become bankrupt will lose their assets which are in turn repossessed by the banks which issued the ‘money’ to buy those assets from thin air! Indeed, it should now be apparent that one fundamental consequence of living under a debt-based economy is the invariable law of assets slowly being transferred from us to the banking system through bankruptcies and foreclosures.

As is evident, there is only one winner in our debt-based economy and that is the banking system that is allowed to create money at will and out of thin air at no costs to themselves.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
We have plenty of money.
Even now, Trump knows that this nation has billions to spare for building a wall.

Families, businesses. gpvernments and corporations have to make financial decisions all the time.

It’s much more honest to say “We have the money. We just don’t sse your need for ___________ is a priority for us."

ok doser

We have plenty of money.
Even now, Trump knows that this nation has billions to spare for building a wall.

Families, businesses. gpvernments and corporations have to make financial decisions all the time.

It’s much more honest to say “We have the money. We just don’t sse your need for ___________ is a priority for us."

or perhaps "We just don’t sse your need for ___________ is as big a priority for us as securing our southern border"

you've made a lot of noise about babies being ripped from their mothers arms at the border - wouldn't you be in favor of stopping that from happening?