Attn: The Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
All you do is whine! What the hell is wrong with you?! How does a pathetic little pansy of a man like you get into the military?

It's probably that dumbass "Don't ask, don't tell" rule. They probably thought you were a queer, but couldn't ask, so they had to let you in.

You called erinmarie a gossip queen, and since she isn't one she decided to mock you by using that as her custom title. Just like when she had heard of a dyke calling heteros stupid breeders, she used that phrase. And all you do is judge, and point fingers, all the while telling those of us who judge homos as vile abominations that we are wrong for doing so. You say we shouldn't judge. You are a hypocrite of the highest order!

I remember when I liked you. And I started that thread, 'The Edge is a Nancyboy,' to get you to subscribe. At that time I didn't actually think you were. But I can clearly see how on point that title was!

You make me sick!

You're in the miltary, so why can't you be a man, and grow a pair?! Quit cryuing over insults! And quit complaining about it! You don't see me whining about all the things people say about me, do you? And I get a lot of insults around here, in case you didn't notice.

I get mocked, ridiculed, and otherwise blasted by Christians and non-Christians alike. Oddly, the Christians who insult me are never insulted by the non-Christians.:think: And have you ever once seen me complain, or ask a mod or admin for retribution? No! Why? Because I'm an adult. And I can take it. And handle it on my own if it goes overboard. And I don't go out of my way to make someone look bad in others eyes, either. You do. And it's sad.

And one of the rules of internet messageboards is to tread lightly around the staff, unless you want banned. But you can't even control yourself in that. Instead of going to someone in private, you bring it all out in the open. And even go after the family members of certain staff members. Then complain when they don't like you? Not everyone is going to like you all your life! And they don't have to! All you need to worry about is whether or not God likes you. But I know He doesn't like the way you're currently acting. He didn't create you to be a little sissy, who cries and whines when he doesn't get his way! He created you to be a man! He gave you a spine, use it!

I'm surprised you haven't gotten your mommy in here to fight your battles for you. Paul wrote that when he became a man he put away childish things. Why don't you do that? Or are you comfortable being a baby?

I'm done for now, but I'm sure you'll set me off again, until you start being a man.

SOTK

:noway:

Did you see what I posted to The Edge here?

He really does need to drop it. I wish he would do a personal inventory of his remarks and behavior instead though. I think The Edge can be a pretty good guy when he's not being so childish about all of this. I was really hoping he would take a closer look at what he's been saying and doing. :(

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If that's the post I think it is, it was the very same post you replied to that caused me to start this thread.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Brandon, chill for crying out loud. Is this honestly the best way to spend your time?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Wow....not long ago you guys liked the Edge, what happened?

[For the record, I think this thread is a bit extreme]

Emo

Wow!, I'll say it again, Wow!

Lighthouse must be really pissed, maybe rightly so, but this does seem to be a little overboard. I'm sure there is a way that the 2 of you could reconcile your differences without getting to ugly. If apologies need to be made, then it should be done to resolve the conflict. I'm quite tired of seeing the bickering throughout the forums. Frankly, it's child's play.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Emo said:
I'm sure there is a way that the 2 of you could reconcile your differences without getting to ugly.

I tried that once, he rejected my offer to talk out the differences we had :( It appears he is going to reject lighhouse's as well. I would wager he would reject emarie if she offered to talk it out as well. It would be nice if edge would confront what he is sore about straight on instead of alluding to it in so many different threads. This would be the second attempt I know of to contain his problems and hash them out.

Correction, there are now 3 threads dedicated to the edge's problems. Emarie just started one too. Let's hope it can finally come to a conclusion.

Emo

Thanks for the insight, now I have a better understanding of the overall situation.

Sounds like it's time for Edge to man-up.

ShadowMaid

Nineveh said:
I tried that once, he rejected my offer to talk out the differences we had :( It appears he is going to reject lighhouse's as well. I would wager he would reject emarie if she offered to talk it out as well.

He could at least back up what he says. I haven't seen any evidence for his accusations.

Holly

Lighthouse said:
How does a pathetic little pansy of a man like you get into the military?
It's probably that dumbass "Don't ask, don't tell" rule. They probably thought you were a queer, but couldn't ask, so they had to let you in.
'The Edge is a Nancyboy,' to get you to subscribe. At that time I didn't actually think you were. But I can clearly see how on point that title was!

.....You're in the miltary, so why can't you be a man, and grow a pair?!
...... He didn't create you to be a little sissy, who cries and whines when he doesn't get his way! He created you to be a man! He gave you a spine, use it!

I'm done for now, but I'm sure you'll set me off again, until you start being a man.
Wow! I'm obviously not part of the in-crowd around here, and I don't know the histories of any of the parties involved in this, but since you are going public with this, you invite commentary and questions. Whatever you may fault him with, Edge has at least served this country in the military. Have you, Lighthouse? If so, thank you for your service. If not, where do you get off repeatedly impugning the manhood of someone who has?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Holly said:
Wow! I'm obviously not part of the in-crowd around here, and I don't know the histories of any of the parties involved in this, but since you are going public with this, you invite commentary and questions. Whatever you may fault him with, Edge has at least served this country in the military. Have you, Lighthouse? If so, thank you for your service. If not, where do you get off repeatedly impugning the manhood of someone who has?
No, I have not. But I have family friends who have, and who are. And I've never heard any of them whine so much.

If he's in the military he should be a man.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I whine because I was wrongly attacked and I just wish I could plant a seed of repentance in someone. If I went about it wrong, I'm sorry. But EM was seriously in the wrong, and I was willing to let it drop but she keeps on attacking me, and I"m not going to take it anymore.

To all the other good people of TOL, don't get involved. This can quiet down on its own very easily if EM would button her lip towards me, and if you all stopped it.

Very easy.

julie21

Lighthouse said:
No, I have not. But I have family friends who have, and who are. And I've never heard any of them whine so much.

If he's in the military he should be a man.
Last time I knew, intake for the Military was not based on whether a candidate was a whiner or whinger...I guess that maybe the Defense Services should use the new and improved :Brandon: criteria with all future candidates. What on earth were they thinking? :doh:

I totally agree with Holly in regard to slurs on someone else's manhood..individuals should beware that people don't go back into Archive material and see if they come up with a case of that particular individual who is casting slurs etc whining or whinging, 'cos their labels they use towards others may end up being stuck to them ;).

Edge:
This can quiet down on its own very easily if EM would button her lip towards me, and if you all stopped it.
As long as someone gets a rise out of someone, they may not keep lips buttoned. Wishful thinking does not nesessarily make things come to fruition. Now others have come in with slurs etc, which I think is totally disgusting, I would just realise the who;le thing as being what it is, and back right away from it...take the higher ground..and if you do that forever, and the other party brings it up in any shape or form again, then those who have been looking at it from an impartial view [ and there are some, believe me] will see who has what personality.
Just my little bit.
And I think that anyone who is willing to serve their Country should be commended for that.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.