TOL Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I registered here but a few weeks ago. I am regular in several automotive forums. I will stop in here now and then to read, and comment when I read a post that seems utterly retarted.

Have a nice day.

edit: Have good night. I live in the Republic of the Marshall Islands, so many of my posts will appear in the middle of the night.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nick M said:
I registered here but a few weeks ago. I am regular in several automotive forums. I will stop in here now and then to read, and comment when I read a post that seems utterly retarted.

Have a nice day.

edit: Have good night. I live in the Republic of the Marshall Islands, so many of my posts will appear in the middle of the night.
Welcome to the last website you will ever need. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have to admit, I don't "need" this forum.

And I enjoy running serious smack in the other forum's "off topic" areas. You know, monkeys that think they are descended from apes. And as it turns out are completely uneducated on the palentological record and evolution. But I have already learned some new perspectives here, and conitnue to do so.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick M said:

What are you talking about??!! Everybody needs TOL. It's like food, water and air.

;)

2ephesians8

Nick M said:

And I enjoy running serious smack in the other forum's "off topic" areas. You know, monkeys that think they are descended from apes. And as it turns out are completely uneducated on the palentological record and evolution. But I have already learned some new perspectives here, and conitnue to do so.

:squint:

Welcome...I think.

(bold mine)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I don't know anybody here. Thanks for welcome. I am looking forward to learning insite on scripture.

Real Sorceror

Nick M said:

I'm sure you, bob b, and bowhunter will all get along just fine.;)
Welcome!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bowhunter?

Why use a bow, when a 300 Weatherby mag does much more damage and has a much further kill range?

edit: I guess I did a poor job of introducing myself. My name is Nick. In case anybody could not figure that one out. I was born and raised in Ohio. I moved away at early adulthood to Denver, Colorado where I resided 9 years. I live and work in the Republic of the Marshall Islands for the US Army. But I am not a soldier or Army civilian. I am a contractor. In other words, I was hired to do specific work.

I do not tolerate falsehoods pushed by liberals on the internet. You will get called on it.

Last edited:

Real Sorceror

Nick M said:
Bowhunter?

Why use a bow, when a 300 Weatherby mag does much more damage and has a much further kill range?
Its just his username. It might have something to do with him being an old fart;)

edit: I guess I did a poor job of introducing myself. My name is Nick. In case anybody could not figure that one out. I was born and raised in Ohio. I moved away at early adulthood to Denver, Colorado where I resided 9 years. I live and work in the Republic of the Marshall Islands for the US Army. But I am not a soldier or Army civilian. I am a contractor. In other words, I was hired to do specific work.
Ah, much better.

I do not tolerate falsehoods pushed by liberals on the internet. You will get called on it.
Dont worry, even though I'm a lib, I always give my honest opinion. Telling lies to prove a point is rather underhanded.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Real Sorceror said:
Dont worry, even though I'm a lib, I always give my honest opinion. Telling lies to prove a point is rather underhanded.
You should be on Fox News then. They have many liberals, but you must be objective and intellectually honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.