Radical Islam

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I heard a reference to radical Islam today. Does it make sense to fight radical Islam? I hear that if we don't it doesn't mean that they won't fight us. How should we approach this Biblically?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, no need to go abroad. They are living among us already.
Who are?

Muslims?

Followers of Islam?

Adherents to or Radical Islam Adherents?

There are Muslims among us, which can change as we share the gospel. But Radical Islam was here and found abroad apparently. I do not know where it is here. It is different than street preaching or preaching in a, or in the, park.

glorydaz

Who are?

Muslims?

Followers of Islam?

Adherents to or Radical Islam Adherents?

There are Muslims among us, which can change as we share the gospel. But Radical Islam was here and found abroad apparently. I do not know where it is here. It is different than street preaching or preaching in a, or in the, park.

They are hiding in plain sight. Just as they are in England.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They are hiding in plain sight. Just as they are in England.
What do you mean by your statement? Hiding in what way? Yes, England. I am distinctly a Citizen of the United States of America, living here in the United States of America.

glorydaz

What do you mean by your statement? Hiding in what way? Yes, England. I am distinctly a Citizen of the United States of America, living here in the United States of America.

Hiding in plain sight means they are living here in the United States. They pretend they are regular people, but they are actually radical Islamists....waiting for their orders to commit Jihad against the "infidels". They hate everyone who is not a like-minded radical.

If you see something strange....tell someone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hiding in plain sight means they are living here in the United States. They pretend they are regular people, but they are actually radical Islamists....waiting for their orders to commit Jihad against the "infidels". They hate everyone who is not a like-minded radical.

If you see something strange....tell someone.
Thank you for your words. I hope that you are incorrect about what many people could do. Radical Islamists and Jihad. Infidels. They pretend. Hopefully they do not do.