Rand Paul holds up foreign aid to Israel.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Is it harmful to rescue a serial killer? Yes, it is. The old testament even suggests to kill women who commit infanticide or by gender neutrality murder.

It is indeed...with the intention of letting her free after recovery. Was this the case?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
It is indeed...with the intention of letting her free after recovery. Was this the case?

I suspected she would later useful for mind games; I thought her screaming the Arabic equivalent of damn you Jews was also worthy of notice. And the doctor saving her out of spite seemed pretentious. She is a troublesome person to begin with.

You wouldn't want her to go free after recovery, but shouldn't rescue her in the first place to inspire other Muslim fools or even Jewish fools to use her.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I suspected she would later useful for mind games; I thought her screaming the Arabic equivalent of damn you Jews was also worthy of notice. And the doctor saving her out of spite seemed pretentious. She is a troublesome person to begin with.

You wouldn't want her to go free after recovery, but shouldn't rescue her in the first place to inspire other Muslim fools or even Jewish fools to use her.

I'm not sure why you believe the docter was being spiteful and pretentious? Is there more to the story? Link?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure why you believe the docter was being spiteful and pretentious? Is there more to the story?
It felt not like compassion, but a mind-game to break her. She was definitely in pain.

It must have been revenge, and lame attempt to reform her. Reforming a cold-blooded murderer usually kill that person. The motive seems to be torture.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
America suffers with a heresy that physical Israel matters.
It doesn't- all of Christian history has explicitly and without doubt recognized itself as Israel- to point Christ's work to physical Israel is not only wrong but an absolute blasphemy.

These so called 'dispensationalists'- yeah right.
Martin Luther and John Calvin are the only people you ought to be concerning yourself with if you're against Catholicism yet Christian.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
America suffers with a heresy that physical Israel matters.
It doesn't- all of Christian history has explicitly and without doubt recognized itself as Israel- to point Christ's work to physical Israel is not only wrong but an absolute blasphemy.

These so called 'dispensationalists'- yeah right.
Martin Luther and John Calvin are the only people you ought to be concerning yourself with if you're against Catholicism yet Christian.
Crucifer, did God cut off Israel permanently? Or temporarily?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

What God promised the Jews has already been fulfilled.
And then they proceeded to kill their Messiah.

Trying over 1800 years later to reinvent the meaning and connecting dots where there are none is all dispensationalism is. It's not even worth a rebuttal.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What God promised the Jews has already been fulfilled.

When is the last time you read through Paul's epistles?

And then they proceeded to kill their Messiah.

Trying over 1800 years later to reinvent the meaning and connecting dots where there are none is all dispensationalism is. It's not even worth a rebuttal.

I'm not asking for a rebuttal. I'm simply asking you a question.

Could you answer it, please?

Last edited:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I am assuming [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] thinks the idea of an Israel not dependent on aid and not having to listen to the UN is good. He hasn't said blocking the package is a bad thing yet.

But I don't like how Muslims have to claim to be Palestinians either, and how the idea of deporting is no longer practical.