Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
FBI-Deputy-Director-Andrew-McCabe-on-Leave-Until-Resignation-in-March-e1517250692499.png

Why would McCabe lie?:

The memo states that in December 2017, then FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe testified that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” from the FISA court “without the Steele dossier information.”
The Republicans, in their infinite wisdom, have manoeuvred themselves into a corner whereby the credibility of the Nunes memo hangs on the testimony of a former Deputy FBI Director whose reputation this President and his Republican surrogates have effectively "trashed!"

Strategically, one would have thought that the President and congressional Republicans would have been smart enough to have toned down their criticism and retained McCabe as Deputy Director to give his testimony more credibility - at least until the dust settled after the House Intelligence Committee released its Nunes Memo!

Its implausible to force McCabe to resign as a member of the "deep state" and "traitor to the nation" one week, only to resurrect him the next as your star witness to verify the credibility of the Nunes Memo!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trumpanzees-because-trump-loves-the-poorly-educated-donald-s-politics-1457570516.jpg

Jay, you’ve lost everything. It’s over. No one will ever vote democrat again. They’ve shown their true lust for power has no bounds. Son, we cannot give up our representative republic, the dems have to disappear. Try joining the lgbt party. They have more dignity.

- you’ve lost everything.
- It’s over.
- No one will ever vote democrat again.
- They’ve shown their true lust for power has no bounds.
- Son, we cannot give up our representative republic, the dems have to disappear.
- Try joining the lgbt party. They have more dignity

When "The Donald" speaks of his "poorly educated" supporters," he really means
extremely
P-O-O-R-L-Y E-D-U-C-A-T-E-D!

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
trumpanzees-because-trump-loves-the-poorly-educated-donald-s-politics-1457570516.jpg

- you’ve lost everything.
- It’s over.
- No one will ever vote democrat again.
- They’ve shown their true lust for power has no bounds.
- Son, we cannot give up our representative republic, the dems have to disappear.
- Try joining the lgbt party. They have more dignity

When "The Donald" speaks of his "poorly educated" supporters," he really means
extremely

c014dbb5e5f3c09be038feb2a69b99f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Boris-Natasha-Melania-Trump.jpg

Unfortunately the idiots here have have conflated suspicion of Carter Page being a foreign agent in 2013, with a FISA Warrant to spy on him and his associates that was issued in the summer of 2016. The FBI and the State Department picked Carter Page as the window into spying on the Trump campaign for the very reason that he had already been under suspicion and would feed nicely into the made up dossier plan about Russia.

If you are too stupid to understand what the FBI did, ask yourself two questions:

1. Why has Carter Page not been arrested and detained for espionage? Either he is not a spy and they have nothing, or the FBI is too incompetent to make a case that has been in front of them for 5 years.

2. If you can not make a case to charge someone with a crime in 4 years of surveillance, how do you continue to get permission every 90 days to continue spying on an American in America???? You lie and use a fake Dossier paid for by the Clinton Campaign....
Trump's "poorly educated" defenders get more "bizarre" by the moment - if Carter Page and his FISA warrant wasn't part of a conservative strategy to use it as the backdoor to attack Mueller's investigation, the Republicans on the Intelligence Committee wouldn't care less about how the FBI conducts surveillance.

The Russians attempted to recruit Carter Page in 2013/2014, and the FBI was doing their due diligence by conducting an investigation - they're not responsible for the fact that it was the Trump Campaign that made him a foreign advisor in 2016.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
b323ce1eb245663692592b9181eca2d9.jpg

Preet Bharara was prosecuting Carter Page’s Russian spy handler when Donald Trump fired him
Mon Apr 3, 2017

... we know now that Donald Trump fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara while he was prosecuting the Russian spy who had first recruited Trump’s campaign adviser Carter Page into the Kremlin fold.

According to new reporting today from BuzzFeed, Russian spy Victor Podobnyy has been caught bragging that back in 2013 he first recruited Carter Page and convinced him to begin handing over important documents, in exchange for the empty promise of making Page rich. Then in January of 2015, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara went on to bust Victor Podobnyy’s Russian spy ring in New York (source: Los Angeles Times). Bharara had been continuing to pursue the prosecution of Podobnyy, until Donald Trump suddenly and unexpectedly fired him last month. Now today, evidence has leaked out revealing that Podobnyy first recruited Page.

In other words, Trump fired Bharara in a last ditch effort to derail the prosecution of Podobnyy, before it could reach the stage where the public would have learned that Podobnyy was Carter Page’s Russian handler. But that information has now leaked today anyway, and it all but confirms that Page was acting as a Kremlin mole or asset the entire time he was working for the Trump campaign. Trump had informed Bharara back in November of 2016 that he could keep his job in the new administration, making it suspicious that Trump then turned around and suddenly fired him three weeks ago. And now we almost certainly know why he did it. Yet the information Trump was trying to quash has now become public anyway

http://www.palmerreport.com/news/pr...spy-handler-when-donald-trump-fired-him/2165/
- Russian spy Victor Podobnyy has been caught bragging that back in 2013 he first recruited Carter Page

- Trump had informed Bharara back in November of 2016 that he could keep his job in the new administration

- Bharara had been continuing to pursue the prosecution of Podobnyy

- Donald Trump fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara in March 2017 while he was prosecuting Podobnyy, before it could reach the stage where the public would have learned that he was Carter Page’s Russian handler

- Page was almost certainly acting as a Kremlin mole or asset the entire time he was working for the Trump campaign, something the President was trying to keep from the public

Last edited:

Lon

Not sure cheapshots are gonna bail anyone this term. I've seen VERY bad both sides.
See, to me, a drained swamp, doesn't matter if it is totally drained or not. When squeezed, it comes out between the fingers on both sides. I've seen more fairly accurate memes this year than I've seen in 20 :noway: (both sides).

Arthur Brain

Hey my favorite "British Bozo", haven't you EVER said or thought anything 'untoward' about somebody or something and hope that it's NEVER heard anywhere? Or, are you of "Pure mind and heart and unable to think such thoughts?"

I've never said anything or thought about groping women by the genitals (sexual assault) no, let alone bragged about it. Maybe sexual assault is no big deal for you?

You have to kind of think that, people who judge OTHERS harshly are most likely doing the same thing or worse. AB, known in America as; (The British Bozo) thinks he is, "Above it all?" Somehow, I doubt it.

What you "think" doesn't matter. Sexual assault isn't something 'light' and if it's no biggie to you then you can direct the above right back at yourself.

So, you want us to believe, you're somehow, 'above it all' and incapable of saying or thinking anything in an 'unvirtuous' manner? :rotfl:

Nope, never said I've never had lusts or 'impure' thoughts, just not ones about sexually assaulting women. Oddly enough I've never heard any of my peers boast about or voiced how they'd like to grope women either. Go figure.

:plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I've never said anything or thought about groping women by the genitals (sexual assault) no, let alone bragged about it. Maybe sexual assault is no big deal for you?

Leadership sets the tone. It's no longer a bad thing for the right.

Nope, never said I've never had lusts or 'impure' thoughts, just not ones about sexually assaulting women. Oddly enough I've never heard any of my peers boast about or voiced how they'd like to grope women either. Go figure.

It's a perversion like any other, except it has the unfortunate twist that satisfaction requires the unwilling participation of another person. Those guys tend to flock together for the obvious reasons.

Arthur Brain

Can YOU produce any statement by Trump where he mentions any names of Women he has PERSONALLY assaulted? In his comment to Billy Bush, did he ever admit he had actually done this deed or was he saying that, if you happen to be a rich, celebrity, some Women will let you (generalization) do, thus and so? Did it occur to you or any of your ilk that Trump may have been commenting on the way things are in general when a person happens to be rich and famous? I NEVER heard him actually say; "I have done this to Women," therefore, I believe he was making a "Generalization" which could be considered mere, "Locker room talk" between two Guys.

You have heard the tape, right?

*Warning, offensive language*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Access_Hollywood_tape

In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the *****." As a result of this remark, some in the media dubbed the resulting scandal Pussygate.[1] Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Those commentators and lawyers are entirely correct. What Trump is on record for saying is not "locker room talk", it's boasting about what is nothing other than sexual assault. If you think otherwise or simply dismiss it as such then you find groping a woman by the genitals to be no big deal, nor sexual assault in general. If that's the case then please carry on negging me with the comment "hi" like a 12 year old kid in a strop cos I've no interest in having convos with the likes of someone who makes light of stuff like that.

Arthur Brain

I suppose being a "Good Catholic" like yourself, keeps you unencumbered by any impure thoughts or deeds that could possibly tempt you to go against your Churches laws, rules, and regulations. How do you and AB maintain your "Above the Fray" living styles? Are both of you just made differently than most of mankind? I mean, if we're to believe you and AB, we must accept the fact that neither of you has EVER had, said, did anything that could be considered, "Ungentlemanly." That places both of you in a rather "Unique" category, therefore, I can see why you fellas are able to "JUDGE" the President of the United States and others, who are less "Pure of mind and heart," then, either of you. The problem is, I'm not buying what you and AB are selling.

Are you being deliberately dishonest or are you just downright thick? There is a monumental difference between having sexual desires and wanting to sexually assault another person. If you think most of mankind wants to grope and assault people against their will then that says a lot about you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have heard the tape, right?

*Warning, offensive language*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Access_Hollywood_tape

In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the *****." As a result of this remark, some in the media dubbed the resulting scandal Pussygate.[1] Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Those commentators and lawyers are entirely correct. What Trump is on record for saying is not "locker room talk", it's boasting about what is nothing other than sexual assault. If you think otherwise or simply dismiss it as such then you find groping a woman by the genitals to be no big deal, nor sexual assault in general. If that's the case then please carry on negging me with the comment "hi" like a 12 year old kid in a strop cos I've no interest in having convos with the likes of someone who makes light of stuff like that.

So, since Trump admitted to "Trying" to 'make a move' on one particular Woman who, according to his story, was a 'willing' participant (no assault) he MUST be the ONLY Guy in the history of humanity that has tried to 'put the make' on a member of the opposite sex? Besides that, that audio was recorded about a decade ago. People can change during the course of a decade. In the late 80s I was divorced and went out "clubbing, drinking, dancing, and romancing. That lasted for a period of time in the 1980s and early 90s, however, I ought not to be judged by others, now, for having lived a lifestyle like that, over two decades ago. People change all the time and are not the same as they were during another era in their life. Of course, you and Barb have NEVER been "worldly," I realize that. You fellas are cut out of another cloth, right? I recently heard that Donald Trump became a Christian within the last couple of years, so, that would account for his "Change." You're not a Christian, therefore, I realize you cannot fathom how Christianity can change the hearts and minds of an individual.

Arthur Brain

So, since Trump admitted to "Trying" to 'make a move' on one particular Woman who, according to his story, was a 'willing' participant (no assault) he MUST be the ONLY Guy in the history of humanity that has tried to 'put the make' on a member of the opposite sex? Besides that, that audio was recorded about a decade ago. People can change during the course of a decade. In the late 80s I was divorced and went out "clubbing, drinking, dancing, and romancing. That lasted for a period of time in the 1980s and early 90s, however, I ought not to be judged by others, now, for having lived a lifestyle like that, over two decades ago. People change all the time and are not the same as they were during another era in their life. Of course, you and Barb have NEVER been "worldly," I realize that. You fellas are cut out of another cloth, right? I recently heard that Donald Trump became a Christian within the last couple of years, so, that would account for his "Change." You're not a Christian, therefore, I realize you cannot fathom how Christianity can change the hearts and minds of an individual.

Well, no, he admitted to doing acts that are nothing other than sexual assault GM so stop being dishonest and trying to paint it as 'making a move'. Grabbing a woman by the genitals is sexual assault, pure and simple. As with anyone else who's assaulted someone he should be in jail or at least served a custodial sentence. Nobody is talking about 'drinking and romancing' here so you need to drop that, as with the crap about being 'cut out of another cloth'. I won't speak for Barb but I will for myself. I have been as "worldly" as it gets. I have acted on many a sexual desire and lust as has anyone else with a sex drive for the most part if they're honest. What I have never done is groped a woman or assaulted someone, nor been tempted to in any way.

Get the difference yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.