Flat earth proven false

Right Divider

Body part
I don't think that sundials can prove a globe or the whole debate would have ended years ago. Do you see something nobody else has seen. Anybody can search every flat earth question by typing "flat earth Youtube" after any flat earth question or the same for information in print.

IMO, the greatest deceptions by satan are in full effect now with the majority of the world believing the big bang, evolution, interstellar travel and seeding planets, the shape of the earth, 14.5 billion year old infinite "universe" , a 4.5 billion year old earth and No need for God. Pretty evil plan, IMO. Most of the world are in a strong delusion, that they may deceive the very elect, if it is possible. The world "falls for" the slick packaging and "ads" - Not flat earthers.

So when God turned back the sundial and would have moved it forward if requested, AND stopped the sun and moon for about a whole day, yet God never stops the earth nor anything else in the "solar system" or the vast moving, expanding "universe" , somehow that looks a "globe" and cosmos that science feeds you?
Once AGAIN, quit CONFLATING all of those things as if they are INDIVISIBLE. Concentrate on ONE thing first.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...proven-false&p=5203636&viewfull=1#post5203636

Last edited:

daqq

I don't think that sundials can prove a globe or the whole debate would have ended years ago. Do you see something nobody else has seen. Anybody can search every flat earth question by typing "flat earth Youtube" after any flat earth question or the same for information in print.

IMO, the greatest deceptions by satan are in full effect now with the majority of the world believing the big bang, evolution, interstellar travel and seeding planets, the shape of the earth, 14.5 billion year old infinite "universe" , a 4.5 billion year old earth and No need for God. Pretty evil plan, IMO. Most of the world are in a strong delusion, that they may deceive the very elect, if it is possible. The world "falls for" the slick packaging and "ads" - Not flat earthers.

So when God turned back the sundial and would have moved it forward if requested, AND stopped the sun and moon for about a whole day, yet God never stops the earth nor anything else in the "solar system" or the vast moving, expanding "universe" , somehow that looks a "globe" and cosmos that science feeds you?

The turning back of the shadow on the sundial of Ahaz is much more easily explained by nothing more than a slip of the axis, a minor pole shift, or a little larger than normal wobble in the axis of a spinning globe, (which need not even cause any real damage on a spinning globe if it be small enough). The same goes for Isaiah 24 and the darkness over all the land from sixth hour to the ninth hour at Golgotha, which fulfilled those very things such as Isaiah 24 and Amos 8:9-10, (for Hezekiah was promised he would go up into the house of the LORD in the third day, 2Kgs20:7-11, and he is no doubt one of those in Mat27:51-53, and that is what that passage is about). Not even a solar eclipse can account for the darkness over all the land at Golgotha: for the longest duration of a solar eclipse is about twelve and a half minutes. Moreover we have multiple earthquakes according to what is written; for in Matthew there is a great earthquake at the resurrection, (Mat28:2). This explanation is much simpler, much more practical, and much more based in reality than the sun being moved.

Golgotha Pole Shift:

Isaiah 24:19-20 KJV
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Amos 8:9-10 KJV
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

daqq

I already made my case to you with two videos and the sundials and commentary on Pg.27 of your own thread which is now closed. Sundials and observations taken from the earth are all I need to know the truth. The first video I know you watched, because you called it "amateur hour", which revealed to me then that you have been drawn into this by slick videos and ad-campaigns. It is really all about the physical natural observations which can be taken from earth; and sundials are no doubt the end of the flat earth argument for those willing to understand how they work and why they work, for sundials can only work the way they do on a spherical earth.

These kinds of observable phenomenon, Patrick:

By the way, this guy has given a challenge: you can even win a drone, lol.
(I think this might be the same guy from RD's video).

Right Divider

Body part
Ditto.

Try concentrating on the 70,000 mile sailing expeditions around a 24,000 mile globe.
I'm just trying to get PJ to understand the ultra-simple evidence that the sun cannot be circling the "flat earth" based on the CONSTANT apparent size of the sun all day long.

This fact alone demolishes the "flat earth model".

(PJ will find some extremely over-exposed video or pictures to "prove" that the sun does change apparent size).

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm just trying to get PJ to understand the ultra-simple evidence that the sun cannot be circling the "flat earth" based on the CONSTANT apparent size of the sun all day long.

This fact alone demolishes the "flat earth model".

(PJ will find some extremely over-exposed video or pictures to "prove" that the sun does change apparent size).

I don't know where you live but I've watched the sun as well as the moon get smaller as it rises.

Wazzup with that? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ditto.

Try concentrating on the 70,000 mile sailing expeditions around a 24,000 mile globe.
Yep, unless two Captains AND crew went around the Fake continent of Antarctica 6 TIMES EACH TIME, the what they both did was measure the circumference of the ice wall that surround us 360 degrees all the way around.

0d4f581c9ef6a42d9369bbc07dec0288.jpg

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Just because spinning ball believers can only have it when it's convenient don't make it so.

You mean like the over worked THEORY of gravity?
1Mind1spirit, what keeps things on Earth?

If I have two pieces of steel cut from the same beam, which means they have exactly the same density, and 1 piece is one foot long and the other is two feet long, why does the longer weigh more?

Right Divider

Body part
Just because spinning ball believers can only have it when it's convenient don't make it so.
That the sun MUST change size dramatically throughout the day to support the "sun circling a flat earth" model has nothing to do with refraction.

The immense change in the apparent size of an object at greatly varying distances is something that any child can understand.

Your ignorance and repetition of falsehoods does not change that.

You mean like the over worked THEORY of gravity?
So you are ignorant of the forces of God's nature too?