Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDante

I see that the Degenerate in Chief spoke at the Conservative Libertarian Political Action Conference, a once conservative conference that has been taken over by Libertarians, i.e. homosexuals.

Read a Transcript of President Trump's CPAC Speech
http://time.com/4682023/cpac-donald-trump-speech-transcript

I didn't read much of the transcript, but for those of you that listened to the speech, did Donald the degenerate mention that he wants to strip 18-21 year olds of their 2nd Amendment constitutional right to keep and bear arms?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rchase-age-to-stop-savage-sicko-shooters.html

I doubt that Trump's core base, the Log Cabin Republicans really care, as they're busy thinking about other things.

WARNING: As with anything related to homosexuality, there is disgusting perversion and child indoctrination present in this video:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=saztH0Xl9zc

https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...-mocked-military-with-crude-gay-sexual-humor/
why are we looking at a decade old video? I mean aside from libel stature of limitations.

MrDante

Wasn't that video of pro Trump Log Cabin Republicans at a Chicago 'gay' pride parade disgusting?

https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...-mocked-military-with-crude-gay-sexual-humor/

Can you imagine what it would be like for a child to be subjected to such perversion?

I'll give you some credit when it comes to Donald Trump being an authoritarian, as I've shown statements by him that amount to him saying that he has no use for Constitution, and along with his most recent statement about wanting to strip 18-21 year olds of their 2nd Amendment rights, Donald Trump truly does have a touch of authoritarianism in him along with Libertarianism.

how do we know this was the log cabin republicans? All we have is\american's for truth say so and lets face it - that is 100% useless.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Wasn't that video of pro Trump Log Cabin Republicans at a Chicago 'gay' pride parade disgusting?......

You know Jesus prayed for sinners. You just hate them. Every time you post you show just how UN-Christian you truly are.

Do you realize that homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder? Have you ever thought of praying for them instead of hating them?

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds

MrDante

You know Jesus prayed for sinners. You just hate them. Every time you post you show just how UN-Christian you truly are.

Do you realize that homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder? Have you ever thought of praying for them instead of hating them?

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds

A mental disorder that no one can find any evidence of....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding the Log Cabin Republicans, an openly proud and unrepentant homosexual organization pretending to be conservative.

how do we know this was the log cabin republicans? All we have is\american's for truth say so and lets face it - that is 100% useless.

Because the float where vulgar signs were being held up for display had a big banner saying "Log Cabin Republicans" on it.

The good news coming from CPAC (now known as the "Libertarian Political Action Conference") with pro traditional family values groups like Mass Resistance and Americans For Truth about Homosexuality being banned is that people are learning that Libertarianism and Christianity can't 'coexist'.

If you want something more current when it comes to Log Cabin Republicans, i.e. "Gays for Trump", here's a video of them giving accolades to a promoter of pedophilia/pederasty: Milo Yiannopoulos.

WARNING! As with anything related to homosexuality, there is foul language used in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05eXluAQ18

Edit: Chris Barron, previously the national political director for Log Cabin Republicans and co-founder of GOProud, introduced the promoter of pedophilia/pederasty.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Do you realize that homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder?...

Without a doubt there is something terribly wrong with a male who is sexually aroused by another male's anus.

I'm glad that we both agree that psychological and spiritual therapy is a good route to take for those who are not proud and unrepentant homosexuals, i.e. those struggling with same sex desires.

http://www.davidpickuplmft.com/
http://www.josephnicolosi.com/

We do agree on how great reparative therapy is and that it should never be outlawed, don't we CatholicCrusader?

You do realize that it's illegal in many states for all of those young altar boys that were raped by Catholic Priests to seek psychological and spiritual therapy don't you CatholicCrusader?

Once you've answered the above, let's talk more about CPAC and the fairies that are currently running the show.

Why America Loves Trump - CPAC Speech
by CatholicCrusader

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128692-Why-America-Loves-Trump-CPAC-Speech

Last edited:

Bee1

Excellent points made by Peter LaBarbera of AFTAH and Cliff Kincaid at CPAC. Note towards the end of the 18+ minute video how LaBarbera acknowledges that Libertarians have hijacked the conservative movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1110&v=etrFqXM5cUc
https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...ning-pro-family-groups-fighting-lgbtq-agenda/
Getting a headache trying to figure out who is what and why this and that . So the gist of this thread Is rights for "god-fearing" homosexual and transgender Christians , hey foul ball , what about murders and rapist....we love God too !

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Getting a headache trying to figure out who is what and why this and that . So the gist of this thread Is rights for "god-fearing" homosexual and transgender Christians , hey foul ball , what about murders and rapist....we love God too !

I should point out in the video that Peter LaBarbera also questioned why [supposed] pro family organizations like the Family Research Council (lead by Phony Perkins) haven't stepped up at CPAC and questioned why they banned educational organizations like MassResistance and AFTAH, and refused press credentials to Cliff Kincaid, yet allowed the proud and unrepentant homosexual activist group Log Cabin Republicans to participate.

I was checking Matt Barber's (ultra pro Trump) website 'Barbwire' and didn't see a peep about the MassResistance/AFTAH/Cliff Kincaid ban from CPAC either.

Matthew 7:15

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Surprise, surprise. A pro LGBT President's Secretary of Defense recommends that transgenders (the "T" in the LGBT acronym) be allowed to serve in the United States Military.

Mattis Recommends Keeping Transgender Troops in Military

Feb. 22, 2018

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis' recommendations to President Donald Trump on the policy for transgender individuals in the military reportedly call for allowing them to continue to serve.
Despite Trump's proposed ban on the recruitment and continued service of transgender individuals, the Washington Post, citing two U.S. officials, reported that Mattis has recommended continuing to take in transgender recruits and allowing those already in the ranks to remain on duty.

At a Pentagon briefing Thursday, Dana White, Mattis' top spokesperson, declined to discuss specifics of Mattis' recommendations but said they were based on his overall vision for improving the "lethality" of the force.
"This is a complex issue, and the Secretary is taking his time to consider the information he's been given," White said. "It's an important issue, and again, he sees all of his decisions through the lens of lethality."
She said that Mattis "will provide his recommendations to the president this week and the president will announce his decision" on how to proceed.

Read more: https://www.military.com/daily-news...eping-transgender-troops-military-report.html

A quick review of Donald Trump's transgender activism:

Donald Trump has been a pro LGBT activist for years, hence the reason he hired Obama appointee Mattis. When it comes to the "T" in the LGBT acronym: As the owner of the Miss Universe beauty pageant, Donald Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a surgically mutilated man, pretending to be a woman, to compete. During the Presidential primaries Trump spoke out against the common sense North Carolina bathroom bill and even went so far as to invite transgender activist/drag queen Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower (Jenner made a Youtube video taking Donald Trump up on his offer). Trump has a history of homosexual activism as well, including during an interview with the homosexual periodical The Advocate, stating that sexual orientation (i.e. homosexuality) should be protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. President Donald Trump was against allowing transgender people into the military not because these poor confused souls need serious spiritual and psychological therapy, but because the cost of their medical care would take money away from building "the wall". Note that Trump isn't concerned about the high cost of medical care for openly homosexual military personnel whom he warmly embraces in the United States Military.

manning.jpg

When you allow these mentally and morally confused people into the armed forces you're opening your country up to all kinds of trouble, such as treason, which Bradley Manning committed.

Treason, Bradley Manning, and Army PC
https://www.aim.org/aim-column/treason-bradley-manning-and-army-pc/

Bee1

Surprise, surprise. A pro LGBT President's Secretary of Defense recommends that transgenders (the "T" in the LGBT acronym) be allowed to serve in the United States Military.

Mattis Recommends Keeping Transgender Troops in Military

Feb. 22, 2018

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis' recommendations to President Donald Trump on the policy for transgender individuals in the military reportedly call for allowing them to continue to serve.
Despite Trump's proposed ban on the recruitment and continued service of transgender individuals, the Washington Post, citing two U.S. officials, reported that Mattis has recommended continuing to take in transgender recruits and allowing those already in the ranks to remain on duty.

At a Pentagon briefing Thursday, Dana White, Mattis' top spokesperson, declined to discuss specifics of Mattis' recommendations but said they were based on his overall vision for improving the "lethality" of the force.
"This is a complex issue, and the Secretary is taking his time to consider the information he's been given," White said. "It's an important issue, and again, he sees all of his decisions through the lens of lethality."
She said that Mattis "will provide his recommendations to the president this week and the president will announce his decision" on how to proceed.

Read more: https://www.military.com/daily-news...eping-transgender-troops-military-report.html

A quick review of Donald Trump's transgender activism:

Donald Trump has been a pro LGBT activist for years, hence the reason he hired Obama appointee Mattis. When it comes to the "T" in the LGBT acronym: As the owner of the Miss Universe beauty pageant, Donald Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a surgically mutilated man, pretending to be a woman, to compete. During the Presidential primaries Trump spoke out against the common sense North Carolina bathroom bill and even went so far as to invite transgender activist/drag queen Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower (Jenner made a Youtube video taking Donald Trump up on his offer). Trump has a history of homosexual activism as well, including during an interview with the homosexual periodical The Advocate, stating that sexual orientation (i.e. homosexuality) should be protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. President Donald Trump was against allowing transgender people into the military not because these poor confused souls need serious spiritual and psychological therapy, but because the cost of their medical care would take money away from building "the wall". Note that Trump isn't concerned about the high cost of medical care for openly homosexual military personnel whom he warmly embraces in the United States Military.

manning.jpg

When you allow these mentally and morally confused people into the armed forces you're opening your country up to all kinds of trouble, such as treason, which Bradley Manning committed.

Treason, Bradley Manning, and Army PC
https://www.aim.org/aim-column/treason-bradley-manning-and-army-pc/
I don't understand how homosexuals or transgender get through basic training without raising some kind of flag with drill sergeant and fellow soldiers. And there is no draft so why are people who are sexually dis-oriented even enlist in the military. Now I am not saying the gays can not engage a hostile enemy and fight effectively, more so now then before because war is getting more automated, push a button to kill , but if I was a soldier in a fire fight , I would keep the gay on my 10 or 2 at all times.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't understand how homosexuals or transgender get through basic training without raising some kind of flag with drill sergeant and fellow soldiers..

Get with the times: Your rainbow flag waving President didn't attempt to repeal allowing openly homosexual men and women to serve in the US Military.

...Now I am not saying the gays can not engage a hostile enemy and fight effectively...

"Effectively" is a subjective word, as homosexual Adolf Hitler and his homosexual dominated SS were "effective" in terminating their supposed enemy.

The Pink Swastika
http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm

Holocaust-Child-Prisoners.jpeg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's so amazing about this recommendation by Obama/Trump appointee James Mattis to allow transvestites and genital mutilators to openly serve in the US military is that transgenderism is still considered a mental disorder by the rainbow flag waving American Psychological Association, the same APA that due to LGBTQ activism, removed homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders back in 1973.

EXCLUSIVE: APA still considers transgenderism a mental disorder, just changed the name

December 7, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – This week saw bold headlines proclaiming that the American Psychiatric Association (APA) is set to remove “gender identity disorder” from its directory of mental illnesses. The coverage was met with elation by gay and transsexual activists, but in an exclusive interview with LifeSiteNews.com, Dr. Kenneth Zucker, chairman of the task force that proposed the change, said all the excitement may be overblown.
The DSM-V, the latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, will reclassify “gender identity disorder” as “gender dysphoria.” The new guidelines say patients will be diagnosed with “gender dysphoria” if they display “a marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender.”
Many observers have interpreted the reclassification as a possible move toward dropping transsexualism from the APA’s list of mental disorders as it did homosexuality in 1973. But Dr. Zucker, who heads a gender identity clinic in Toronto and chairs the APA’s committee on gender identity disorders, told LifeSiteNews that’s not the case.

I’ve seen a lot of banner headlines referring to the ‘removal’ of gender identity disorder from the manual,” said Zucker. “I’m not sure that is entirely accurate. The name has been changed, and I think there’s also been perhaps a shift in the way the diagnosis is being conceptualized, where there’s a greater focus on the incongruence between a person’s desired gender and their somatic sex.”
Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a...erism-a-mental-disorder-just-changed-the-name

What's so ironic is that these morally, sexually and gender confused people, because of their mental illness status, wouldn't be allowed to own a gun, yet the rainbow flag waving US government is now giving them guns in the US military with a license to kill.

hqdefault.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of guns:

For those of you that were fooled into believing that Donald Trump is pro 2nd Amendment:

Trump Stuns Lawmakers With Seeming Embrace of Gun Control

Feb. 28, 2018

WASHINGTON — President Trump stunned Republicans on live television Wednesday by embracing gun control and urging a group of lawmakers at the White House to resurrect gun safety legislation that has been opposed for years by the powerful National Rifle Association and the vast majority of his party.
In a remarkable meeting, the president veered wildly from the N.R.A. playbook in front of giddy Democrats and stone-faced Republicans. He called for comprehensive gun control legislation that would expand background checks to weapons purchased at gun shows and on the internet, keep guns from mentally ill people, secure schools and restrict gun sales for some young adults. He even suggested a conversation on an assault weapons ban.

At one point, Mr. Trump suggested that law enforcement authorities should have the power to seize guns from mentally ill people or others who could present a danger without first going to court. “I like taking the guns early,” he said, adding, “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html

180228203137-dianne-feinstein-donald-trump-large-169.jpg

Trump ally Diane Feinstein showing great joy and gratitude after she hears her anti 2nd Amendment comrade Donald Trump saying:

"Due process of the law? I don't care what the US Constitution says, we don't need no stinkin due process of the law!"

lovemeorhateme

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Then you must have seen where Arthur Brain spread lies by using your name.

Isn't it amazing how many things LGBTQ apologist Arthur Brain is "mistaken" about?

Physician heal thyself.. :rolleyes:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
There's tons to talk about, like in my post before this one showing how Emily Thomes accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior and married a man and left homosexuality behind. I'm surprised that Arthur Brain didn't comment about her and say that she's a liar.

I didn't see in her testimonies what she believed was responsible for her same sex desires. From what I read she still struggles with them, but her faith in God makes her stronger everyday.

Of course those from the child molesting/indoctrinating LGBTQ movement say that she's a bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym).

Have you heard if they've found the 'bisexual' gene yet Pete?

I think the causes of homosexual desires differ, so what may have caused it for one won’t necessarily be what caused it for another person. Most people I’ve ever met who have made a decision to reject their homosexual desires still struggle with them.

I’ve always found it somewhat of a contradiction how if someone comes out as gay in their 40s, it is said they always were gay but simply repressed. But if someone who lived as a homosexual decides they are straight in their 40s, well apparently they’re still gay. Or at least bi. Apparently, it works one way but not the other. I’m also always sceptical of anyone who claims to have discovered a gene which explains X behaviour.

Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is still talking about the subject, in fact he's giving the 'EX Gay movement' a lot of publicity:

WATCH: Full AFTAH Banquet Video Featuring Ex-Gay and Homosexual Predator Victim Stephen Black

Stephen Black addresses Americans For Truth “Teach-in.” Black received the AFTAH “American Truth Teller Award” for 2017.

With you being a recovering homosexual, I wanted to personally thank you for providing the information that you've supplied while blogging at TOL about the LGBTQ movement and what was the cause of your same sex desires, and most importantly, how Jesus Christ saved you from a life of darkness, lies and deceit.

I don’t know that was the cause, but believe it likely to be the case.

Here's your chance to be honest: Why are you so threatened by the truth?

What truth am I supposedly “threatened” by?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What truth am I supposedly “threatened” by?

I was responding to what you said in a previous post:

Quote: Originally posted by lovemeorhateme
I do, however, question why you are so obsessed with having so many threads on this one subject?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5165361&viewfull=1#post5165361

I noticed that you have quite the fan club Pete: WizardofOz/patrick jane/Arthur Brain/glorydaz: All rainbow flag wavers. You must be saying something that they like. What do you think that is?

glorydaz

I was responding to what you said in a previous post:

Quote: Originally posted by lovemeorhateme
I do, however, question why you are so obsessed with having so many threads on this one subject?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5165361&viewfull=1#post5165361

I noticed that you have quite the fan club Pete: WizardofOz/patrick jane/Arthur Brain/glorydaz: All rainbow flag wavers. You must be saying something that they like. What do you think that is?

You jerk. I'm friends with lovemeorhateme because he loves the Lord, and is a great guy. YOU, on the other hand, are a hater....a jerk.....and an ignorant pretender.

You're so obsessed with sin that you are a stranger to God's Grace. :down:

MrDante

I don't understand how homosexuals or transgender get through basic training without raising some kind of flag with drill sergeant and fellow soldiers. And there is no draft so why are people who are sexually dis-oriented even enlist in the military.

1. They aren't the ones with the "dis-order"
2. Why does anyone enlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.