Jesus Fulfilled The Old Testament Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well Duh! That is because you have carnal understanding and I have spiritual understanding.

Shalom.

I do not understand your post, is what I meant. What you said, and why you put the verses together the way that you did, including one verse similar to my conversation or conversations with Robert Pate here on Theology Online in the past. But this is about you. You can explain what you mean and what your view is, how you believe or how you see it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not understand your post, is what I meant. What you said, and why you put the verses together the way that you did, including one verse similar to my conversation or conversations with Robert Pate here on Theology Online in the past. But this is about you. You can explain what you mean and what your view is, how you believe or how you see it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Think about it you cant explain the difference between carnal and spiritual. But you have no problem saying you are spiritual which you are not.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Think about it you cant explain the difference between carnal and spiritual. But you have no problem saying you are spiritual which you are not.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21.

Incorrect. I do have a problem with saying that I am spiritual. Some pick or say spirituality over religion. Well, God does not allow us to prop ourselves up or get rid of legalism to avoid obedience, obeying Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21.

Incorrect. I do have a problem with saying that I am spiritual. Some pick or say spirituality over religion. Well, God does not allow us to prop ourselves up or get rid of legalism to avoid obedience, obeying Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I was correct. Your trying to run a camouflage now. You really don't know.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I was correct. Your trying to run a camouflage now. You really don't know.

Shalom.

No. Now I don't know what you are talking about.

In church we learned about the spiritual man. But that's not it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what carnal is and there was a reason and I do not claim to be or know myself to be spiritual.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then you admit your an idiot. And if you cant define something you certainly have no right to teach it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then you admit your an idiot. And if you cant define something you certainly have no right to teach it.

Shalom.

I checked. It is not in the NASB. I grew up with the NASB.

Don't call anyone an idiot. Yesterday I was listening to the radio and it was explained how we should not call anyone an idiot.

When people try to explain what carnal is they are talking about something that is not godly. We should not learn about things that are not godly. This is why it is difficult to talk about what carnal is or to give a definition. That the word carnal was not in the Bible is difficult for other translations or Christian teaching or talking about Christian teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Don't call anyone an idiot. Yesterday I was listening to the radio and it was explained how we should not call anyone an idiot.

When people try to explain what carnal is they are talking about something that is not godly. We should not learn about things that are not godly. This is why it is difficult to talk about what carnal is or to give a definition. That the word carnal was not in the Bible is difficult for other translations or Christian teaching or talking about Christian teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL you get your knowledge and insight from the radio?????? You really are an idiot. And you are carnally minded.

[Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You make yourself an enemy of God.

7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL you get your knowledge and insight from the radio?????? You really are an idiot. And you are carnally minded.

[Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Shalom.

It is a Christian Radio Show, Program, called The Narrow Path. The Radio Show and Radio Program is Hosted by Steve Gregg. He broadcasts live via radio stations and the internet. You can find the program and listen in at www.thenarrowpath.com. I listen on all weekdays except Rishon.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 8:6 NASB - For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is a Christian Radio Show, Program, called The Narrow Path. The Radio Show and Radio Program is Hosted by Steve Gregg. He broadcasts live via radio stations and the internet. You can find the program and listen in at www.thenarrowpath.com. I listen on all weekdays except Rishon.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Is he an idiot also. That doesn't think the word carnal is in scripture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Is he an idiot also. That doesn't think the word carnal is in scripture.

No.

A child called with the following verse.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

A child called with the following verse.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Again get yourself a real bible.
Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Again get yourself a real bible.
Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

I have a NKJV.