Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If there is something that I have don't wrong I want to admit to it. If we are talking about the truth there is nothing to admit to.

I said
lol That is the problem, you judge yourself with your feelings and emotions. Not with the Word of God. That is the problem with everyone who is carnally minded. They don't have the Holy Spirit teaching them and convicting them. You judge yourself according to your own opinion. And your own opinion is worthless.
Your judging yourself the way Jews do. And Jews have been blinded.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is the problem, you judge yourself with your feelings and emotions. Not with the Word of God. That is the problem with everyone who is carnally minded. They don't have the Holy Spirit teaching them and convicting them. You judge yourself according to your own opinion. And your own opinion is worthless.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Incorrect.

I am a Jew.

Good verses, scriptures.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

I am a Jew.

Good verses, scriptures.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
As long as you keep claiming that you will be blind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
As long as you keep claiming that you will be blind.

I understand these scriptures here. They do not say that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not because I am blind at all.

I said
Be careful it sounds like your calling God a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Be careful it sounds like your calling God a liar.

If you say you can see your sin remains.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 9:41 NKJV - Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Mixed Bag Theology..............

Mixed Bag Theology..............

I said

Again adding on some essential points I made earlier here,....this debate will just keep going on in circles, since some like Jacob choose to remain 'Jewish' by observing the Torah and the prophets, while including Jesus as either the Jewish Messiah, or some Jewish prophet, so to some EXTENT acccept the NT, while some of these messianic groups will also accept Paul's writings or reject his gospel, depending on HOW they interpret his letters. So, its a "mixed bag".

This dialogue (or monologue?) with Jacob will just continue on in CIRCLES, unless specific points and relational concepts are considered and explored, as I've touched on, since PAUL complicates the matter and invents hiss own Gentile gospel, BASED on his own personal revelation of Jesus, which is wholly visionary (gnostic/spiritual), vouched in 'mystery-religion' terms, mythos and inner gnosis, since all that matters at the end of the day, is his own concept of 'Christ-crucified', focusing on a crucifixion-event (which seems to have no specific historical point in time necesarily, but that it occured to effect some kind of salvation), claiming it is in the 'scriptures' (but few OT scriptures are provided on that point, especially about a rising of this god-man on the 3rd day), and many other anomalies.

At the end of the day universal teachings of religious principle and spiritual ethics like taught in the Sermon on the Mount, and the Golden Rule, hold as universally relevant for all humanity, and the Shema centralized as the Law of LOVE, holds as what alone has true value for all, for Love is the Way, as the universal and spiritual law supporting the flourishing of LIFE. Jesus did say that the law shall never pass away until all is fulfilled, so that law if eternal and being the extended logos flowing out of God's own divine nature, it can never be annulled, neither can it pass away....but only fulfilled by love. Love for God and neighbor is the sum of the whole law, which the 10 commandments are a capsulation of.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you say you can see your sin remains.

I said
lololo Your the Pharisee.
[Jhn 9:40-41
40 Then [some] of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"
41 Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo Your the Pharisee.
[Jhn 9:40-41
40 Then [some] of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"
41 Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

No.

I simply know scripture.

Matthew 13:52 KJV - Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe [which is] instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man [that is] an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure [things] new and old.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again adding on some essential points I made earlier here,....this debate will just keep going on in circles, since some like Jacob choose to remain 'Jewish' by observing the Torah and the prophets, while including Jesus as either the Jewish Messiah, or some Jewish prophet, so to some EXTENT acccept the NT, while some of these messianic groups will also accept Paul's writings or reject his gospel, depending on HOW they interpret his letters. So, its a "mixed bag".

This dialogue (or monologue?) with Jacob will just continue on in CIRCLES, unless specific points and relational concepts are considered and explored, as I've touched on, since PAUL complicates the matter and invents hiss own Gentile gospel, BASED on his own personal revelation of Jesus, which is wholly visionary (gnostic/spiritual), vouched in 'mystery-religion' terms, mythos and inner gnosis, since all that matters at the end of the day, is his own concept of 'Christ-crucified', focusing on a crucifixion-event (which seems to have no specific historical point in time necesarily, but that it occured to effect some kind of salvation), claiming it is in the 'scriptures' (but few OT scriptures are provided on that point, especially about a rising of this god-man on the 3rd day), and many other anomalies.

At the end of the day universal teachings of religious principle and spiritual ethics like taught in the Sermon on the Mount, and the Golden Rule, hold as universally relevant for all humanity, and the Shema centralized as the Law of LOVE, holds as what alone has true value for all, for Love is the Way, as the universal and spiritual law supporting the flourishing of LIFE. Jesus did say that the law shall never pass away until all is fulfilled, so that law if eternal and being the extended logos flowing out of God's own divine nature, it can never be annulled, neither can it pass away....but only fulfilled by love. Love for God and neighbor is the sum of the whole law, which the 10 commandments are a capsulation of.

I said
Don't look at me for these discussions. If I could run Jacob off I would.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

I simply know scripture.

Matthew 13:52 KJV - Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe [which is] instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man [that is] an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure [things] new and old.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You are the biggest idiot on this board. You just admitted you don't know the word carnal is in scripture. You admitted you cant define spiritual or carnal. Them two are the basic for any beginner to start with. Your lying again over and over and over.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You are the biggest idiot on this board. You just admitted you don't know the word carnal is in scripture. You admitted you cant define spiritual or carnal. Them two are the basic for any beginner to start with. Your lying again over and over and over.

Shalom.

No. Here is the search. I read the NASB as a child. When you search for carnal in the NASB this is the result at BlueLetterBible.org. HERE.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. Here is the search. I read the NASB as a child. When you search for carnal in the NASB this is the result at BlueLetterBible.org. HERE.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That is not my problem, it is yours. I have suggested you get a real bible before. And you ignored me. That is why you don't know the real Holy Spirit. And you cant discern scripture properly. That plus your a Jew and blinded by God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is not my problem, it is yours. I have suggested you get a real bible before. And you ignored me. That is why you don't know the real Holy Spirit. And you cant discern scripture properly. That plus your a Jew and blinded by God.

You say these things but I am a Jew with a NKJV.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay. But if it helps you I can share the NKJV with you. I could share the KJV with you. I grew up with the NASB.

I said
lololol Believe me after all these months you haven't helped me one time. You have tried to deceive me many times.