British woman says much that TOL leftists deny and will cry over

Stuu

She's rather crude but she's saying the very things which Brits are not allowed to say these days.

A third-rate, racist Little Englander with no answers. Only watched the first 10 minutes, but she hadn't actually said anything at that point. Should I watch any further, or is it all the same?

Stuart

marhig

I only watched up until she started to become racist and that was it, off. God made us all, regardless of the colour of our skin. And personally I wouldn't listen to anything Katie Hopkins says, she's more shallow than a few millimeters of water!

I don't take seriously anything that this woman says, I've seen her before and she's a disgrace. Katie Hopkins is so judgemental that she chooses who her children can and can't play with depending on what her childs friend's name is. Unless her children's friends have posh names, then her children are banned from going near them. Anyone who judges little children in this way, has lost the plot IMO. Katie Hopkins is crackers, and comes out with absolute drivel. Women like her cause bullying and discrimination in schools when they do things like this to children!

Jesus said, suffer the little children to come unto me, Katie Hopkins would have them all named, shamed and segregated first. Anyone, who is so shallow as to look down on a child because of their name has gone way too far above themselves.

The foolish woman even said that she can't stand any child's name that's that has been named after countries etc. And her own daughter is called.... Wait for it... India!

Here (below) is a video of the nonsense she comes out with, this was filmed on a popular British morning show.

I hope that God gets to her heart one day, and turns her from the foolishness of the pride, prejudice and the hardness that she has toward others. Because only God can do it with someone who sees themselves so far above others and has been taken so far away by the ways of world.

https://youtu.be/izW_IZeBHhE

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Your posts are always consistent in that they are bereft of logic and not worth reading.

:mock: Stoo

Ya know, for a minute there I thought you'd developed a self deprecating sense of humour...and then I realized you were just being inadvertently ironic. Still, was good for a laugh anyway though.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

I only watched up until she started to become racist and that was it, off. God made us all, regardless of the colour of our skin. And personally I wouldn't listen to anything Katie Hopkins says, she's more shallow than a few millimeters of water!

I don't take seriously anything that this woman says, I've seen her before and she's a disgrace. Katie Hopkins is so judgemental that she chooses who her children can and can't play with depending on what her childs friend's name is. Unless her children's friends have posh names, then her children are banned from going near them. Anyone who judges little children in this way, has lost the plot IMO. Katie Hopkins is crackers, and comes out with absolute drivel. Women like her cause bullying and discrimination in schools when they do things like this to children!

Jesus said, suffer the little children to come unto me, Katie Hopkins would have them all named, shamed and segregated first. Anyone, who is so shallow as to look down on a child because of their name has gone way too far above themselves.

The foolish woman even said that she can't stand any child's name that's that has been named after countries etc. And her own daughter is called.... Wait for it... India!

Here (below) is a video of the nonsense she comes out with, this was filmed on a popular British morning show.

I hope that God gets to her heart one day, and turns her from the foolishness of the pride, prejudice and the hardness that she has toward others. Because only God can do it with someone who sees themselves so far above others and has been taken so far away by the ways of world.

https://youtu.be/izW_IZeBHhE

Yep, Hopkins is a complete crank and only other cranks would take her remotely seriously. It was hilarious where it's pointed out that one of her own children is called 'India'...:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep, Hopkins is a complete crank and only other cranks would take her remotely seriously. It was hilarious where it's pointed out that one of her own children is called 'India'...:chuckle:

Have you ever considered that if she knew YOU, she might consider you to be, quite the DULLARD? Personally, I know someone that thinks you are. I won't say who.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Telling, you claim to have me on ignore and yet are reduced to trolling and lies, following in the wake of SOD no doubt? Strange behaviour for a Christian.

He's embarrassed he got gulled into presenting that person as a rational critic, only to find she's mentally-disturbed.

So he's doubling down. Apparently, he posted a shot of a drunken Greek in Britain to support whatever wierd notion he's peddling today.

Arthur Brain

He's embarrassed he got gulled into presenting that person as a rational critic, only to find she's mentally-disturbed.

So he's doubling down. Apparently, he posted a shot of a drunken Greek in Britain to support whatever wierd notion he's peddling today.

He's about on the same "level". Anyone who takes Hopkins seriously is not exactly firing in the neuron department.