Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Snivel snivel svivel, boo hoooooo... .....I would bet a million dollars you have said worse.

And Trump is right - women WILL let you do anything you want to do. I remember a woman who chained herself to David Lee Roth's door and wouldn't let him pass until he screwed her. You have no clue what groupie women do. I am 1,000% sure that some women WOULD let Trump walk up an do that, or any television or music personality for that matter.

Good grief, what planet did you and your pink panties come from anyway.

Then that would be a bet you'd have lost before even placing it. Don't bother going to Vegas doofus, you'd be bankrupt within minutes...

The fact that you can't see the insidiousness of Trump's remarks speaks yet more volumes about you. Your groupie crap is completely irrelevant to what Trump admits to doing, which is sexual assault.

Arthur Brain

Where does Trump say in that "Sneaky recording" that he attacked and assaulted that particular Woman? Point it out? He stated what he wanted to do, however, where in that audio does he say; "I assaulted and attacked that Woman" Perhaps someone can get CNN to splice in a voice impressionist using Trump's voice? That way, we can have something to REALLY talk about? The Impressionist will be able to make Trump say anything, right? Sorry AB, but you're not gonna convince "Old GM" of anything. You're barking up the wrong tree, my "British Bozo Friend." I voted for Trump once and Lord Willing, I'll do it again in 2020. The far-left is extremely malicious, angry, and mischievous, they'll do or say anything to try and get back at Trump for winning the election fair and square. I'll not be spending any more time and energy with the likes of you. I have absolutely NO respect for you as a human being or a Poster on TOL. :wave:

I've no respect for pathetic pieces of work that downplay sexual assault to 'locker room talk' either, so you carry on as you will GM. It was not a "sneaky recording". Just ask Billy Bush...

Arthur Brain

From this day forward, AB will be receiving a mere; "hi" from Old "GM." I owe him that. Oh, and I'll add a few "Neg-reps" just to show my disregard for his "scandalous opinions."

In other words you can't defend your putrid crap about Trump's sexual assault and will continue to act like a kid who can't play on his 'X Box'. Crack on with it GM, I won't return the juvenile antics in kind.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

I would add one other thing, I'm asking you politely to leave this thread and stay away. I'm growing weary of your continued "Assault charges against our President." Go and bother your Queen with this garbage.

I didn't make the assault charges against 'your president'. I also don't make light of sexual assault as 'locker room talk' so if you wanna report me after engaging on the topic for so long then go right ahead. Your downplaying of such has been outright sickening.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
white-house-chaos-donald-trump-cartoon-1024x679.jpg

To tell you the truth, folks, Barb has a problem with exaggeration, generalizing, and outright fabrication. His HATRED for the President has grabbed hold of any common sense he'd have otherwise and made it null and void. The same goes for other far-left zealots.

The airwaves are full of former White House staffers, both Democratic and Republicans, expressing alarm at the level of dysfunction
- Trump vs his Attorney General
- Kelly vs Kushner
- Trump vs the Mueller Investigation
- Kelly vs Steve Banon
- Trump vs Comey
- Trump vs FBI
- Trump vs Connell/Ryan
- Trump vs North Korea
- Trump vs Mexico
_ Trump vs NAFTA
- Trump vs Paris Accords
- Trump vs Puerto Rico
- Trump vs Schumer/Pelosi
- Trump vs Obamacare
- Trump vs Mexico
- Trump vs Muslims
- Trump vs Gold Star Families
- Trump vs Hillary Clinton
- Trump vs Lyin' Ted
- Trump ve Ted Cruz's father
- Trump vs Obama wiretaps at Trump Towers
- Trump vs releasing income tax
- Trump vs Deputy FBI Director
- Trump vs Rob Rosenstein
- Trump vs "Bush Family"
- Trump vs Australian PM
- Trump vs 17 National Security Agencies
- Trump vs the "Dreamers
- Trump vs "Sanctuary Cities"
- Trump vs John McCain, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker
- Trump vs "Mexican" judges

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The airwaves re full of former White House staffers, both Democratic and Republicans, expressing alarm at the level of dysfunction
- Trump vs his Attorney General
- Kelly vs Kushner
- Trump vs the Mueller Investigation
- Kelly vs Steve Banon
- Trump vs Comey
- Trump vs FBI
- Trump vs <cConnell/Ryan
- Trump vsNorth Korea
- Trump vs Mexico
_ Trump vs NAFTA
- Trump vs Paris Accords
- Trump vs Puerto Rico
- Trump vs Schumer?Pelosi
- Trump vs Obamacare
- Trump vs Mexico
- Trump vs Muslims
- Trump vs Gold Star Families
- Trump vs Hillary Clinton
- Trump vs Lyin' Ted
- Trump ve Ted Cruz's father
- Trump vs Obama wiretaps at Trump Towers
- Trump vs releasing income tax
- Trump vs Deputy FBI Director
- Trump vs Rob Rosenstein
- Trump vs "Bush Family"
- Trump vs Australian PM
- Trump vs 17 National Security Agencies
- Trump vs the "Dreamers
- Trump vs "Sanctuary Cities"

Sorry "J-Garden" but I have you on my special, "EGGNORE" (Ignore) list. However, I hope you had a nice vacation away from TOL?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
6e8a78d5cbf078a9c056535fc1996f6d--hypocrite-cartoon-art.jpg

J-Garden is one of those on my "Infamous" list. You see, he just came off of being 'banned from TOL' because of his 'Bad attitude', no doubt. He's earned the right to be on my list.
Given that "Grosnick Marowbe" has become the Forum's self- appointed "grand inquisitor," one wonders if his "bad attitude" judgement will also extend to "patrick jane" - who just happens to share his political views?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
ExecutiveHypocrisy.jpg

Trump is the kind of man who will stand by his convictions and not sway away from adversarial attacks. No matter how engaged the far-left is, they can not/will not be able to weaken Trump's resolve. One might liken him to Davy Crockett at the Alamo and Custer at the "Battle of the Little Big Horn."

Both men fought to the bitter end. However, in Trump's case, he will overcome the odds and remain "Triumphant."
What might those convictions be concerning his "flop/fops on DACA and reducing gun violence?

At the televised meeting on Tuesday, he was all for standing up to the NRA, background checks, extending the minimum age to 21 and taking away the firearms of suspected unstable owners without due process.

After two meetings with the NRA, Trump and the NRA were singing "Kumbaya!"

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Well, like MOST far-left zealots you're not exactly a student of history. This country of ours wouldn't be here if not for the existence of Guns. In order to receive our freedom to exist as a Nation, Guns were used to free us from the tyranny of Great Britain and its King.

"Grosnick Marowbe" ignores the substance of my post and continues with this incessant tirade designed to sow anger and dissent - the tell-tale signs of a "Russian bot!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

"Grosnick Marowbe" ignores the substance of my post and continues with this incessant tirade designed to sow anger and dissent - the tell-tale signs of a "Russian bot!"

There we go, folks, J-Garden is using another far-left attack method; Making a false accusation/Inferrence.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
ExecutiveHypocrisy.jpg

What might those convictions be concerning his "flop/fops on DACA and reducing gun violence?

At the televised meeting on Tuesday, he was all for standing up to the NRA, background checks, extending the minimum age to 21 and taking away the firearms of suspected unstable owners without due process.

After two meetings with the NRA, Trump and the NRA were singing "Kumbayah!"

Whoever talks to him last, wins.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
greg-perry-trump-attacks-canada.jpg.size.custom.crop.884x650.jpg

Trump is the kind of man who will stand by his convictions and not sway away from adversarial attacks. No matter how engaged the far-left is, they can not/will not be able to weaken Trump's resolve. One might liken him to Davy Crockett at the Alamo and Custer at the "Battle of the Little Big Horn."

Both men fought to the bitter end. However, in Trump's case, he will overcome the odds and remain "Triumphant."

Perhaps Grosnick "the Bot" Marowbe would be so so kind as to explain why despite recent veiled threats by Vladimir Putin that Russia has advanced missile systems that could circumvent American defences, President Donald J's silence is "DEAFENING!"

Not only has this President failed to instruct America's intelligence agencies to take all steps necessary to prevent Russian interference in the 2018 Interims, he steadfastly refuses to implement the bipartisan sanctions passed by Congress last fall in response to their attempt to influence the 2016 Elections!

Are we to be reassured that President Donald J did find time to defend Americans by tweeting his displeasure with "Saturday Night Live's" Alex Baldwin and imposing steel and aluminium tariffs that punish American's NATO allies - such as Canada?

Trump's comrades in Russia gets a free pass - but he chooses to punish those "evil" Canadians with which America shares 55250 miles of "undefended" border and with whom America enjoys a trade surplus!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
greg-perry-trump-attacks-canada.jpg.size.custom.crop.884x650.jpg

Perhaps Grosnick "the Bot" Marowbe would be so so kind as to explain why despite recent veiled threats by Vladimir Putin that Russia has advanced missile systems that could circumvent American defences, President Donald J's silence is "DEAFENING!"

Not only has this President failed to instruct America's intelligence agencies to take all steps necessary to prevent Russian interference in the 2018 Interims, he steadfastly refuses to implement the bipartisan sanctions passed by Congress last fall in response to their attempt to influence the 2016 Elections!

Are we to be reassured that President Donald J did find time to defend Americans by tweeting his displeasure with "Saturday Night Live's" Alex Baldwin and imposing steel and aluminium tariffs that punish American's NATO allies - such as Canada?

Trump's comrades in Russia gets a free pass - but he chooses to punish those "evil" Canadians with which America shares 55250 miles of "undefended" border and with whom America enjoys a trade surplus!

You'll have to pardon my unwillingness to read your entire post, however, I found the beginning few words rather boring, so I was forced to stop immediately.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

You'll have to pardon my unwillingness to read your entire post, however, I found the beginning few words rather boring, so I was forced to stop immediately.

In other words, Comrade Grosnick "the Bot" Marowbe's only reason for being here is to use use this Forum as a venue to sow the seeds distrust and rancour - he's not programed to catty on a thoughtful debate!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
MC_DC_-_The_Donald_Made_Us_Do_It.jpg

They all seem to meld together into one "Delusional Mindset." There's nothing NEW involved with what they have to say. I mean, why bother with posters like that? They can't even engage in a few good moments of "Verbal fisticuffs" without repeating the same old "Party line." These "Characters" have been completely brainwashed.

Nice try but "no cigar" Comrade Marowbe - you just keep repeating the same general disruptive themes over and over because you're incapable of responding to specifics!

Status
Not open for further replies.