TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST SINNER OF THEM ALL?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's as if half of our country has lost all reason, discernment, and common sense.
This country has been going to Hell in a handbasket on a Harley through the heavens since it's inception, when the founding fathers decided that the government gets its power from the people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll let it go at that, I've said my piece and apparently, the "Libs" don't even have an answer for why their hatred permeates their entire existence? I still suspect, there are demonic forces working behind the scenes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a myriad of people in our nation who are vulnerable to the wiles of Satan and his fallen angels. These types of folks don't have the presence of the Holy Spirit within them, therefore, they're open to demonic suggestion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a Psychological/emotional anomaly known as; "Mass hysteria." Where groups of people are drawn to a particular fear or thoughts of impending doom. However, I think what's going on today, goes far beyond that problem. As I've stated, I believe there's a "spiritual dimension" to this form of anomaly.

glorydaz

I honestly believe this is an important subject that needs to be discussed. I think this "hatred" is only going to intensify as time goes by. It's creeping into every area of our lives.

Hate is coming from those I would never expect held so much. I can only shake my head when I see it. I have no answers, except principalities and powers in high places.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't think it's all Satan or his fallen angels. Satan isn't omnipresent, and he can't teleport, and there aren't nearly enough fallen angels for each to be continuously influencing humans.

I think most of it is that they hate God first, and themselves second.

I hate Trump because he's a child killer (guilt by association), yet I love him enough that I want to see him come to know God and repent of his sin.