Rand Paul holds up foreign aid to Israel.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Israel isn't the only country being held up, but I want to ignore the others and talk about Israel.

Last edited:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Has anyone noticed the Israelis never kick the Arabs out? Why don't they police their borders? Perhaps there is something simple I missed.

chair

Israel. It seems Iranians are used as cheap labor. Of course, the UN gives out guidelines for military aid. I don't know what those are. I don't know if "refugees" are allowed to be deported.

Iranians are used as cheap labor in Israel? Never heard of such a thing.

There are many Arabs who are Israeli citizens. They are not going to be "kicked out". The border are fenced and "policed" very carefully.

You appear confused about my country.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There are many Arabs who are Israeli citizens.

that's what i was thinking - citizens, members of government, law enforcement, etc - fully integrated citizens - more arab fully invested citizens than those in gaza

:think:
[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] - are there arab israelis in the military?

Last edited:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Iranians are used as cheap labor in Israel? Never heard of such a thing.
Low-paid slaves then.

There are many Arabs who are Israeli citizens. They are not going to be "kicked out". The border are fenced and "policed" very carefully.
No Arab wants to emigrate to Israel? And unfortunately bombs get through anyway. I suppose they are still there because they didn't leave a long ago.

You appear confused about my country.
I didn't know the UN was such a menace to its existence. And I have thought carefully about something on youtube.

There was a woman bomber who survived because the Jewish physician insisted on saving her life. She was cursing the jews and wanting to die. Now let us assume the worst. She brought her children with her, or something similar. The concept of saving this woman sounds evil to me. She honestly seems like a menace, and not a good person.

Is this UN mandated or typical Jewish thinking to save women like this?

chair

that's what i was thinking - citizens, members of government, law enforcement, etc - fully integrated citizens - more arab fully invested citizens than those in gaza

:think:
[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] - are there arab israelis in the military?

There are some Arab Muslims. Not many. Israeli Druze in general serve in the army. A notable example is a high ranking officer, Ghassan Alian.

chair

Low-paid slaves then.

No Arab wants to emigrate to Israel? And unfortunately bombs get through anyway. I suppose they are still there because they didn't leave a long ago.

I didn't know the UN was such a menace to its existence. And I have thought carefully about something on youtube.

There was a woman bomber who survived because the Jewish physician insisted on saving her life. She was cursing the jews and wanting to die. Now let us assume the worst. She brought her children with her, or something similar. The concept of saving this woman sounds evil to me. She honestly seems like a menace, and not a good person.

Is this UN mandated or typical Jewish thinking to save women like this?

There simply aren't Iranians working in Israel. This is total nonsense. Low paid work is sometimes done by foreign workers, usually from Asia. The work is caregiving to the elderly, and some agricultural work.

The rest of your post is quite confused, so I have no way to relate to it. If you are referring to particular events you should explain which events, or provide a link.

WizardofOz

“Each time I’ve tried to stop giving aid to enemies of the U.S. and Israel, I have been thwarted. Often by groups that claim they are pro-Israel,” Paul said. “Why would supposedly pro-Israel groups oppose my legislation to end aid to the Palestinian Liberation Organization? Maybe it’s because they fear any debate on anyone’s foreign aid threatens a broader debate on whether we should be borrowing from foreign countries simply to send the money to other foreign countries.”A hold is an informal practice that allows a senator to signal the floor leader that they do not wish a particular bill to reach the floor. The majority leader does not need to halt the legislation, but rather is simply alerted that the opposing senator may filibuster any motion to proceed.

Link

Good for him. I think he makes a valid point. Why does the US borrow money to give it away to the PLO or other questionable groups? US foreign aid should be looked at, especially considering the skyrocketing deficits we are now running.

WizardofOz

He also introduced a bill to eliminate aid to Pakistan

Source

I’m introducing a bill to end aid to Pakistan in the coming days. My bill will take the money that would have gone to Pakistan and put it in an infrastructure fund to build roads and bridges here at home.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Thursday said he would soon introduce legislation that would eliminate U.S. aid to Pakistan and set the money aside for domestic infrastructure projects.

In a video address posted online, Paul blasted Islamabad for what he said was its willingness to harbor terrorist groups within Pakistan's borders while continuing to take billions of dollars in assistance from Washington.

"The United States should not give one penny to countries who burn our flag and chant 'Death to America,'" Paul said. "Countries like Pakistan that stonewall access to key information in fighting terrorism don't deserve our money."

"I say we should stop now," he added. "Stop sending your hard-earned tax dollars to Pakistan."

Paul, who introduced a bill in 2015 to end aid to the Palestinian Authority, said he was energized by President Trump's recent comments criticizing U.S. assistance to Pakistan, calling the president's position on the matter "a breakthrough."

"I've been fighting to end Pakistani aid for years. But now we have a breakthrough," Paul said. "President Trump has publicly called to end their aid, and is currently holding up over $200 million of it. I want to end all of it."

Paul's comments came shortly before the State Department announced that the U.S. would freeze security assistance to Pakistan amid frustrations over the country's failure to confront extremists within its borders.

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said Thursday that the Trump administration is still working out the exact dollar amount of the aid cut, but noted that it would be a large amount. The freeze also applies to the delivery of military equipment to Pakistan.

:thumb:

quip

BANNED
Banned

Is this UN mandated or typical Jewish thinking to save a woman like this?

It's called caring for another human being...i.e. compassion.

You think differently?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
It's called caring for another human being...i.e. compassion.

You think differently?

yet she also believed herself to be evil in past before becoming a suicide bomber. She wanted to be bomber martyr. Many suggest this is how smug the Koran is since uses women, and the Burka as a means of war.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I had trouble understanding what the Muslims living have against the United States. Then I noticed this website.

https://ifamericaknew.org/stat/un.html

If the facts are correct, the Israel's have never deported any Muslims, and far more Muslims die, then Jews do in Israel.

If we give Israel the military aid, it will continue to hamstring them.

Now if the "Palestinians" are unarmed why not just deport them. It is obvious Iran and the PLO have too much aid.

Last edited:

quip

BANNED
Banned
yet she also believed herself to be evil in past before becoming a suicide bomber. She wanted to be bomber martyr. Many suggest this is how smug the Koran is since uses women, and the Burka as a means of war.

So, the doctor should have ignored his oath and moral conscious and let her die?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
So, the doctor should have ignored his oath and moral conscious and let her die?
Is it harmful to rescue a serial killer? Yes, it is. The old testament even suggests to kill women who commit infanticide or by gender neutrality murder.