The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

glorydaz

my mistake, your probably right, the faith today is so much better than in the early days, every denomination fights with one another, our biggest churches care about money and nothing else, churches raise millions of dollars to send missionaries to countries that already have plenty of churches.
its the golden age of the faith.

Ah, the old blame the visible church and pretend like that is the body of Christ. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is your mistake. There have always been FALSE brethren and hypocrites...nothing new under the sun.

But back to the reason you made such a lame pronouncement to begin with...

Just ignore the fact that signs and wonders followed the Apostles. Acts 2:43

jaybird

Ah, the old blame the visible church and pretend like that is the body of Christ. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is your mistake. There have always been FALSE brethren and hypocrites...nothing new under the sun.

But back to the reason you made such a lame pronouncement to begin with...

Just ignore the fact that signs and wonders followed the Apostles. Acts 2:43

if the faith today is in such a perfect state like you seem to think it is, why is it the Christian nations are the most destructive nations on the planet? not something i am proud of.

i dont know what you mean by "visible" churches, it doesnt make them any less real and does not change the fact of how much damage they do. calling them visible means you justify turning a blind eye to it? not sure i get that.

marhig

Lets go REAL S-L-O-W for you friend.

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

What's the subject MeShak? Eternal Life right?

He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Then what meshak, the guy wanted to do what? So whatever he wanted to do went beyond what Jesus plainly says...

is that still too fast for you?
But surely if we love God with all our hearts and minds, and love our neighbour as ourselves then we will care as the good Samaritan did, won't we? People care like this who don't know God, so how much more would those who do know God help others when they see the need in their daily lives?

Whether he was trying to justify himself or not, Jesus still broke down what he meant by loving hour neighbour. And if we love God from our hearts, and we walk in the Spirit we will care for others because God's love and the life of Christ will be in us and we will do things that we would never do in the flesh as the Spirit guides us daily.

It's not going ott and trying to do everything, it's helping those we come across as we see the need in our daily lives and not just walking past.

The world helps those who love them, and some care for others regardless of who others are, this is the heart that God wants to see. But God loves everyone, and those born of God will have a heart becoming more and more like Christ as we grow stronger in God. And he reached out to, and cared for those in need that he met in his daily life, and those who belong to him will do the same, because his life will be in them.

glorydaz

if the faith today is in such a perfect state like you seem to think it is, why is it the Christian nations are the most destructive nations on the planet? not something i am proud of.

Christian "nations"? Seriously?

First you say the visible church is the Body of Christ, and then you say the "Christian nations" are the Body of Christ. No wonder you think we aren't moving mountains and walking on water.

Keep talking. I'm curious to hear who we'll be compared to next.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But surely if we love God with all our hearts and minds, and love our neighbour as ourselves then we will care as the good Samaritan did, won't we? People care like this who don't know God, so how much more would those who do know God help others when they see the need in their daily lives?

Whether he was trying to justify himself or not, Jesus still broke down what he meant by loving hour neighbour. And if we love God from our hearts, and we walk in the Spirit we will care for others because God's love and the life of Christ will be in us and we will do things that we would never do in the flesh as the Spirit guides us daily.

It's not going ott and trying to do everything, it's helping those we come across as we see the need in our daily lives and not just walking past.

The world helps those who love them, and some care for others regardless of who others are, this is the heart that God wants to see. But God loves everyone, and those born of God will have a heart becoming more and more like Christ as we grow stronger in God. And he reached out to, and cared for those in need that he met in his daily life, and those who belong to him will do the same, because his life will be in them.

I don't think they will reply to this thread.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is weird. I don't think they change it around though, but they try to reword it differently, just to be confusing and to act like we don't get it.

I know I guess I did not say exactly what they say so just because of that, I lied, they say.

This kind of thingy they have been playing.

it is so dishonest.

It is meaningless to talk to them.

way 2 go

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above says that Jesus came to identify and destroy, 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. The question is 'who or what had the power of death, that is the devil' (who or which Jesus destroyed)?

2 Corinthians: 3
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above tells us that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil' . . . which Jesus came to destroy.

And indeed, that above say that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments (i.e. him who had the power of death that is the devil) and replaced the ten commandments with his Spirit.

:nono:
Non Sequitur

Rom 7:12 So the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good.
Rom 7:13 Did that which is good, then, bring death to me? By no means! It was sin, producing death in me through what is good, in order that sin might be shown to be sin, and through the commandment might become sinful beyond measure.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i never fully got what Jesus meant there.
Who's not saying it plain enough for ya: Matthew, Mark, or Like?

Matthew 16 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mark 8 KJV
(29) And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.
(30) And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

Luke 9 KJV
(20) He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.
(21) And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;

surely He wasnt saying not to believe
Of course not.
He was speaking to believers.
He was telling (even commanding) believers not to tell anyone He was the Christ of GOD.

So, knowing the above, when a believer asks you if they are suppose to obey every command of Jesus Christ ............. how are you going to answer them?

glorydaz

As she seeks to justify herself.......

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know I guess I did not say exactly what they say so just because of that, I lied, they say.

This kind of thingy they have been playing.

it is so dishonest.

It is meaningless to talk to them.
We have said the same as always.

Not everything Jesus commanded is for everyone at all times.

And it's been illuminated to you over and over again as to why that is true.
But both you and GT continue to lie about what we say.
You mock and accuse, but you cannot find one place I ever said what you accused me of saying.
And you do that sort of thing quite often.

God's Truth

We have said the same as always.

Not everything Jesus commanded is for everyone at all times.

And it's been illuminated to you over and over again as to why that is true.
But both you and GT continue to lie about what we say.
You mock and accuse, but you cannot find one place I ever said what you accused me of saying.
And you do that sort of thing quite often.

We have to obey the things Jesus teaches while he walked the earth; and, Paul preaches the same things that Jesus teaches.

You go against that truth.

You say we are to do what Paul says and not what Jesus says.

glorydaz

We have to obey the things Jesus teaches while he walked the earth; and, Paul preaches the same things that Jesus teaches.

Rather, we are to do what the Risen Lord Jesus revealed to Paul, not what Jesus said to the Jews when He walked among them. Since you're still stuck on the wrong side of the Cross, you don't know what the Good News is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have to obey the things Jesus teaches while he walked the earth;
Foolish woman.
Jesus told his disciples to tell no man He was the Christ of GOD.
Are you obeying that?

and, Paul preaches the same things that Jesus teaches.
Paul did not tell anyone to tell no man Jesus was the Christ of GOD, as Jesus did when He walked the earth.

Obviously, it is you that goes against truth.
Nothing I've said here is untrue.

Same old tired lie from GT.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rather, we are to do what the Risen Lord Jesus revealed to Paul, not what Jesus said to the Jews when He walked among them. Since you're still stuck on the wrong side of the Cross, you don't know what the Good News is.
Amen.
They are quite dense when it come to the distinctions between the BOC and Israel.

God's Truth

Rather, we are to do what the Risen Lord Jesus revealed to Paul,

Why do you keep saying Risen Lord Jesus as if when Jesus walked the earth his words weren't as powerful?

Jesus stopped Paul from destroying the church.

not what Jesus said to the Jews when He walked among them.

Jesus' words are for everyone and forever.

Since you're still stuck on the wrong side of the Cross, you don't know what the Good News is.

There is no such thing as a wrong side of the cross. You made that up.

God's Truth

Amen.
They are quite dense when it come to the distinctions between the BOC and Israel.

No one is saved if they do not go through the body of Christ.

All the righteous from the Old Testament and New Testament are in the body of Christ, so matter what their nationality.

jaybird

Christian "nations"? Seriously?

First you say the visible church is the Body of Christ, and then you say the "Christian nations" are the Body of Christ. No wonder you think we aren't moving mountains and walking on water.

Keep talking. I'm curious to hear who we'll be compared to next.

a Christian nation would be one whos primary religion is Christianity, seriously. do you not think religion has any influence in the culture of a country? i will give you a simple example, when europeans 1st came to the US, they went out slaughtered natives like dogs, women children, its all ok because they did not call themselves Christian, the church backed this idea under the doctrine of discovery, the natives may have been living by what Jesus taught, and the Europeans far from it, but the Europeans called themselves Christian so this made it all ok. and thats how it works. i am a Christian and acts like this make me sick, it makes me ask what went wrong, i dont turn a blind eye to it and blame it on a visible church, what ever thats supposed to mean.
i never mentioned body of Christ. it has nothing to do with what im talking about but you keep bringing it up trying to spin my points into something else. good luck with that.