Day Star-Morning Star

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay.

I would like you to read the context and tell me who Jesus was talking to.

I said
ROFLOL Well I would like for you to take your deception, and guile, and blasphemy some where else. And I don't see you catering to my desires. lolololol

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Well I would like for you to take your deception, and guile, and blasphemy some where else. And I don't see you catering to my desires. lolololol

There is a problem with this post. It is what you said in it, or you the speaker who spoke or communicated it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a problem with this post. It is what you said in it, or you the speaker who spoke or communicated it.

I said
Its no secret that I don't like to play your dumb games or join in your stupid conversations. But your pushy, and driven to try to get me to fall from grace with you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its no secret that I don't like to play your dumb games or join in your stupid conversations. But your pushy, and driven to try to get me to fall from grace with you.

Not at all. That is an insult to me and my years of ministry to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not at all. That is an insult to me and my years of ministry to you.

I said
ROFLOLOLOLOL You have never ministered to me. You have lied to me, tricked me, committed blasphemy, your a hypocrite. Hypocrites don't minister.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOLOLOLOL You have never ministered to me. You have lied to me, tricked me, committed blasphemy, your a hypocrite. Hypocrites don't minister.

If you think that about me should it stop me or should I stop because you are asking me to stop?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you think that about me should it stop me or should I stop because you are asking me to stop?

I said
lol You should stop because every time you lie you put another nail in your coffin

[Mat 12:34, 36-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. ...
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You should stop because every time you lie you put another nail in your coffin

[Mat 12:34, 36-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. ...
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

You are vile

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have to when the Word tells me to. Your an idiot.

[Eph 5:11 NKJV] 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

Shalom.

If you were to see an unfruitful work of darkness you should expose it. As it is the Bible says not to call anyone an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are the unfruitful works of darkness.

Shalom.

Today, evening and morning, night and day, is Shishi (Sixth), 12-22.

No. That is an error.

Meaning. You have demonstrated that you do not know what the verse is talking about. Neither are my works the unfruitful works of darkness.

Shalom.

Jacob