Only a third of Jews to be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21.

I am sorry but you are denying reality. I know what I know. I am not alone in it. There is no reason to get help. You wanted to attack the United States of America. Via the internet you have a connection to me. I may be the President of the United States of America some day. You were not supposed to attack me or give me wrong dates. We do not take kindly to your like seeking to destroy us and lay siege against us. Your dates should not be used as weapons against us. I have already communicated the truth to you. Last Shishi was Adar 15. It was a full moon here in Tacoma, Washington. Now you know where I live. I have no idea where you live. I do know that I responded to your thread here to help you or point out your mistake. You have infected people with wrong and erroneous thinking. I do not know if you seek to destroy the world. If you are simply thinking wrong you need help. I did not need to know about your health care. Now I need to know if your free health care means that you can break God's Law for free. My understanding is that people in the United States of America break God's Law in regard to their own health and the health of others. In the case of abortion, it is the health and life of the baby in the womb.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

I am sorry but you are denying reality. I know what I know. I am not alone in it. There is no reason to get help. You wanted to attack the United States of America. Via the internet you have a connection to me. I may be the President of the United States of America some day. You were not supposed to attack me or give me wrong dates. We do not take kindly to your like seeking to destroy us and lay siege against us. Your dates should not be used as weapons against us. I have already communicated the truth to you. Last Shishi was Adar 15. It was a full moon here in Tacoma, Washington. Now you know where I live. I have no idea where you live. I do know that I responded to your thread here to help you or point out your mistake. You have infected people with wrong and erroneous thinking. I do not know if you seek to destroy the world. If you are simply thinking wrong you need help. I did not need to know about your health care. Now I need to know if your free health care means that you can break God's Law for free. My understanding is that people in the United States of America break God's Law in regard to their own health and the health of others. In the case of abortion, it is the health and life of the baby in the womb.

Shalom.

Jacob

It says Tacoma under your name Jacob. Everyone can see that. You need help.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It says Tacoma under your name Jacob. Everyone can see that. You need help.

Shalom.

Very well. If you can see that then the United States of America has welcomed you or extended its hand to you by way of providing you with this information via this website and via the internet by providing the internet to you. It was not always this way.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Very well. If you can see that then the United States of America has welcomed you or extended its hand to you by way of providing you with this information via this website and via the internet by providing the internet to you. It was not always this way.

Shalom.

Jacob

Everyone can see it Jacob:

TOL Legend
Jacob's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2006
Thanks
Mentioned
28 Post(s)
Tagged
1 Thread(s)

Get help Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

TOL Legend
Jacob's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2006
Thanks
Mentioned
28 Post(s)
Tagged
1 Thread(s)

Get help Jacob

Shalom.

Get help with what?

The United States of America is waiting. What do we need to know about?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned

TOL Legend
Jacob's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2006
Thanks
Mentioned
28 Post(s)