Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]REAL CONVERSATIONS: Male Privilege Is A Myth | Change My Mind[/h]Steven Crowder takes to the streets to have real conversations with everyday people and students on hot button issues. In this installment, we talk about male privilege.

https://youtu.be/E7fXAYcMIhQ

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
#284 ELON MUSK: 'I NEED YOUR $$'! RazorFist and Clint Howard | Louder With Crowder

Talking all things Tesla, SpaceX and all of Elon Musk’s government funding. Clint Howard stops by to tell some new stories, RazorFist discusses #GunControlNow and Raging Crowder burns down the internet!

rexlunae

Ben Shapiro: I Saw Black Panther, Here's What I Think

11 Minutes

Shapiro is coming from a position of colorblind racism. He compares the importance of seeing an aspirational black film to a purportedly analogous white film. But of course, that is founded on an ahistorical frame of reference. A white power movie isn't necessary or uplifting specifically because there is no shortage of uplifting white fictional figures, or casts, or movies. It is the background noise of our culture. The Afrocentrism of Black Panther is important specifically because it is so rare even among important black movies, and unheard of at this scale. If movies like Black Panther were the norm, it would just be a good movie. But because of the almost complete lack of comparable film, it is a huge milestone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shapiro is coming from a position of colorblind racism. He compares the importance of seeing an aspirational black film to a purportedly analogous white film. But of course, that is founded on an ahistorical frame of reference. A white power movie isn't necessary or uplifting specifically because there is no shortage of uplifting white fictional figures, or casts, or movies. It is the background noise of our culture. The Afrocentrism of Black Panther is important specifically because it is so rare even among important black movies, and unheard of at this scale. If movies like Black Panther were the norm, it would just be a good movie. But because of the almost complete lack of comparable film, it is a huge milestone.
My dad wants to see it. I haven't been to the theater in 9 years. :chuckle:

rexlunae

My dad wants to see it. I haven't been to the theater in 9 years. :chuckle:

It's worth it. Even if all you want is a fun movie, it stands up. But, the theatre I saw it at sold out, and I'd say the audience was 95% black, and it was pretty clear it meant a lot to them, more than it did to me personally.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I like Crowder. He is only about 32 yet he is a bit old school also. He has a weekly and daily internet show called Louder With Crowder that plays on Youtube, he is with CRTV along with Mark Levin and Michelle Maulkin. Rumor has it that Gavin McInnes will be joining the network soon, all conservatives. It's another source of information other than the Fake News that permeates society today. Here is one short video

Crowder is pretty good. Bill O'Reilly started having him on as a regular for a while.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
DEBUNKED: Top 5 AR-15 Lies! | Louder With Crowder

Steven Crowder debunks the top common myths and Leftist lies surrounding the scary AR15 rifle.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Vox Rebuttal: Gun Control Propaganda Debunked[/h]A thorough debunking of the propaganda presented by Vox in their video on gun control and "mass shootings" in the U.S. - 19 Minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]The Young Turks Rebuttal: Second Amendment Lies - 17 minutes[/h]A thorough rebuttal to Cenk Uygur's (host of "TYT" The Young Turks) anti-Second Amendment video. Including facts and sources. You're welcome!More at http://LouderWithCrowder.com including all sources