User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: The Eternal Purpose of creation !

Over 1500 post club KingdomRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    Eph 3:7-11

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Col 1:14-16

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

The creation of the world was Soterilogical and Redemptive for all intents and purposes..

Gen 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is where God begins to manifest a Divine Eternal Purpose, which He eons afore time, purposed in Himself, the Triune God..

This Eternal Purpose was predicated upon God manifesting His redemptive [from sin] wisdom of His Chosen People, the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23..

Hence from all eternity God, That the world He created through Jesus Christ Eph 3:9 would be for the display of His manifold wisdom and grace in the redemption of Chosen lost sinners. Eph 3:10

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

For the execution and accomplishment of this Eternal Purpose, God has sovereignly controlled the world from its beginning, and will continue until its consummation, and time will be no more.

All that happens in this world, mysteriously has Soteriological and or Redemptive meaning, that which is both good and evil is included. All has been ordained by God and serves to operate into the displaying the manifold Wisdom of God in the Salvation or Redemption of the Church and His Glorification Through Jesus Christ !
    You'd best check your facts before making such misleading statements. God is NOT "triune." That pagan belief has no place in the true faith.

Also, "the world" that saw the beginning of God's plan of salvation was not the planet but was the same "world" as is spoken about in I John 2:15-17. It was the world of mankind alienated from God. The creation of Earth and mankind was not so that mankind could be saved. God created the earth so that humans could live on it forever in paradise conditions. There was originally NO NEED of salvation. That need came when the first man disobeyed and took something that wasn't his, showing his contempt for God's rulership.

Jesus died so that humans could, in effect, take up where Adam left off (plunging his offspring into sin and death), that is, taking care of the earth and being God's friend. (Genesis 1:28; 2:15)

There is no "mystery" any more. The only mystery that there ever was was who the Messiah would be, and who his co-rulers would be.

Everything is simple. God is one Person---Jehovah. His Son is the only-begotten Jesus, the first of creation, the only person or thing created by Jehovah himself. (Colossians 1:15) Jesus has bought us back from sin and death so that we can live in perfect physical bodies on the beautiful planet Earth forever.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomRose View Post
    You'd best check your facts before making such misleading statements. God is NOT "triune." That pagan belief has no place in the true faith.

Also, "the world" that saw the beginning of God's plan of salvation was not the planet but was the same "world" as is spoken about in I John 2:15-17. It was the world of mankind alienated from God. The creation of Earth and mankind was not so that mankind could be saved. God created the earth so that humans could live on it forever in paradise conditions. There was originally NO NEED of salvation. That need came when the first man disobeyed and took something that wasn't his, showing his contempt for God's rulership.

Jesus died so that humans could, in effect, take up where Adam left off (plunging his offspring into sin and death), that is, taking care of the earth and being God's friend. (Genesis 1:28; 2:15)

There is no "mystery" any more. The only mystery that there ever was was who the Messiah would be, and who his co-rulers would be.

Everything is simple. God is one Person---Jehovah. His Son is the only-begotten Jesus, the first of creation, the only person or thing created by Jehovah himself. (Colossians 1:15) Jesus has bought us back from sin and death so that we can live in perfect physical bodies on the beautiful planet Earth forever.
    Wild rabbit trail !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we already are discussing that..though its possible, its not certain, all those could have been non elect as well, and consequently would go to hell for their sin in the their head, which would be satan..all the non elect, wether fetus or 100 yr old person, sinned initially in the devil their Father..

Then some could have been elect..we dont know..
    Oh tut tut tut! No, it's NOT possible! beloved57 will lead you right down a dead-end path. There isn't even a literal hell-fire!

Children, babies, aborted fetuses, miscarriages will NOT be in heaven ruling with Christ. Jesus said it would be people who had "stuck with him in his trials." (Luke 22:28) Adult Christians.

If Adam had not rebelled he would still be here, and there would have been no need for mankind to be saved.

Only a small number will go to heaven. They will be co-rulers with Christ, helping to guide billions of people here on the earth, to restore it to its perfect condition, to welcome back the dead, to build beautiful homes, and generally make the earth a wonderful place to live.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KingdomRose For Your Post:

SonOfCaleb (April 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh tut tut tut! No, it's NOT possible! beloved57 will lead you right down a dead-end path. There isn't even a literal hell-fire!

Children, babies, aborted fetuses, miscarriages will NOT be in heaven ruling with Christ. Jesus said it would be people who had "stuck with him in his trials." (Luke 22:28) Adult Christians.

If Adam had not rebelled he would still be here, and there would have been no need for mankind to be saved.

Only a small number will go to heaven. They will be co-rulers with Christ, helping to guide billions of people here on the earth, to restore it to its perfect condition, to welcome back the dead, to build beautiful homes, and generally make the earth a wonderful place to live.
    Please get lost, don't have time for your foolishness !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please get lost, don't have time for your foolishness !
    LOL!!! The reply of a person who cannot back up his own foolishness.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!!! The reply of a person who cannot back up his own foolishness.
    Since you don't want to get lost, I will lose you!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was Adam created by God in accordance with His Eternal Purpose in Christ?

Now scripture says this Ephesians 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Also speaking of Christ its written Col 1:16-17

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Now was Adam created for Him? Christ and His redeeming purpose?

God predetermined that His Elect vessels of mercy should fall in Adam!

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything God commanded of Adam and Eve at their Creation was in accordance to them being Created by and for Jesus Christ.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything God commanded of Adam and Eve at their Creation was in accordance to them being Created by and for Jesus Christ.

Amen Brother! It was God's Eternal Purpose for His Elect, chosen in union with Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-7, His Church and Sheep; His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23, to sin in Adam the Federal Head of God's Elect, because they had already been given Saving Grace before the World began.

2 Tim. 1:9
    Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Eph. 3:11
    According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

And God's Eternal Purpose is revealed in New Birth to every one of them in time.

Ps. 25:14
    The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

So that's why Adam must sin, because in the Mind of God, His Son had already been constituted the Lamb Slain before the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8, and risen as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20.

Therefore also, the dominions of sin Rom. 6:14 and death Rom. 6:9 were created for Christ to Save His People from Mat. 1:21: To Bring Glory to God:

Col. 1:16
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Rev. 4:11
    Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (May 19th, 2017)

Thread Information